Dynadot

advice We'll register all 7N.com - We need your help (Not your money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Before starting to share with you what we're going to do, I'd like to ask to all skeptics to avoid any possible negative comment because we're just asking for your help (as you'll read below), not for your money :)

This's a stange but true story of course even if I'll not share all details of it to safeguard the privacy of the interested parties.

One month ago, a friend of mine knew a rich businessman to a business seminar in Rome (Italy) so they took a coffee together and talked for few hours about multiple topics.
This person explained he's actually leading multiple successful companies (in diff. fields) with a turnover of few million euros per month.

He loves the capitalism but he's even more interested in new ways to invest his funds for an easy and high return.
He loves the risk especially where there's a chance to quintuple a big capital in few months.

Few days ago, I talked again with my friend about his businessman and I spend few hours to explain him what "web domains" are, the big speculation around this market etc .. ok he learned a lot by me so we decided to approach again "his new friend" to propose him a big and ambitious project: registering all remaining 7N.com (excl those with 0-4) to dominate the niche.

Well, he had a first long phone chat with this businessman, he knoe what "domains" are but not the market around them and not even about the growing numeric market.
Now he wants to meet again my friend to discuss more in details the whole project and he'll come with other 2 rich partners.
We've given him a general idea of the needed investment before calculating the number of available 7N etc ... $15M
He didn't get impressed especially when my friend explained it's a totally legit activity and once we'll have reserved all these numbers, their market value will instantly start to grow.

Now he wants to know more details about this project and we're working on them.
He advanced we'll not administer his money (obviously) but his lawyer will do it by following carefully our instructions.
There're still many steps to follow, to write a legal agreement which will safeguard the interest of the involved parties etc ...

If he'll agree to move forward, this will probably happens in the first week of December.
My friend explained him this's a middle term investment but he confirmed to have no hurry to monetize the important is to have a way to verify his investment is getting a good return in terms of value of the acquired assets (as he called the "domains").

I know this will be an hard venture, we'll have to ask for the cooperation of our Gd agent to register a so big number of domains by getting directly in touch with the lawyer who'll adminster the funds etc ...

Ok this's our problem but if the investment should go through, "all players will benefit" by the growing value of this niche.

Why am I sharing this story with you ? :)
We've no way to check the availability of a so big number of domains and not even a way to be sure to have extracted all 7N without 0-4

May someome confirm the number if possible 7N combimation excluding 0-4 ?
We should be aroud 2,097.730 (more or less) but I'm not a mathematician so I've used some complex techniques to setup this list.

If someone has a way to quickly check their availability and to supply the full available list, we'd appreciate it.
Here's the full list of 7N (excl 0-4) that I've created: www.dnempire.com/7n.rar

If you can help with the following steps, the game will start soon :)

You can email the list to: domainsales (at) domainempire.com

***Last second update:
We've just been confirmed that 7N w/out 0-4 are exactly 2097152 so we only need your help to find a way to check for their availability in bulk in order to give an estimate budget to our investor even if every week some dozens of thousands are sold out.
The easy way will be to ask to our Gd agent/Gd staff to grab all the available ones at the time of receipt of the funds but I must know first how many of them are still available and "a first version" of the list if someone knows how doing this job :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks strange to me, but when I thought over it, I realized that it will definitely pay him off. Think of it this way; if very few people are holding the keys of world virtual properties in their archive and when they are needed, you must look for it at all cost.

But before the buyout, I wish you think over the renewal fees in case of the left overs.

7 is a precious number and Chinese will definitely buy them from him if the western world refuses to buy. Period.

Listen to your first gut reaction; first reactions are usually correct.

It's only when greed and overthinking occur that good common sense goes out the window.

•••
u think it will be easier to deal with .top registry :) and .top is going well in China, so if the market is there , you can stick on top.

•••
Is it possible some wealthy Chinese start a domain registrar mainly to register numeric .com names for nothing except ICANN fees? If that is possible then I believe 7N will be a buyout.

Last edited:
•••
Is it possible some wealthy Chinese start a domain registrar mainly to register numeric .com names for nothing except ICANN fees? If that is possible then I believe 7N will be a buyout.
Wealthy Chinese players have already warned us{ such as the owner of 4.cn} not to go to far out on a limb , i think the Chinese are more into Quality rather then Quantity , simple recognition that they have to pay millions just to keep them all regged every year seems not economical ,

•••

The problem with being a registrar is that the ICANN isn't the only fee with registering a DN - the other fee is to Verisign and if I'm not mistaken it's ~ $7+ per reg.

•••
With this kind of investment available,I think buying up all the 5n and 6n .info wouldnt be a bad play.At 3$ a pop reg fee

•••
Wealthy Chinese players have already warned us{ such as the owner of 4.cn} not to go to far out on a limb , i think the Chinese are more into Quality rather then Quantity , simple recognition that they have to pay millions just to keep them all regged every year seems not economical ,
hello

where he wrote about this ? could you clarify please .
THX.

•••

Sorry, but I don't think the Chinese are more into quality. They are registering everything, 7N, 8N, 9N... even 13N, 5L, 6L, .top, .cc, .biz, you name it. Where is that quality strategy? Sure it will come a moment when they'll have to face renewals, and THEN the strategy may point a bit more towards quality. But right now I just don't see it.

By the way and speaking of quality, I don't think 5N and 6N .info are a good idea... As a purely speculative move, who knows. But speculation always implies high risk.

•••
Why not have him buyout something will most likely have value in a year or two example single letter domains not just dot com but other extensions or even LLLL.org without vowels

•••
7n .com - 9n.com doesn't appear to be happening. The market is for 5n - 6n and less with all the basic (original) extensions, which is why 5n .info is starting to get hit. There are many good patterns with 5n .info available and a rapid buyout is imminent.

•••
7n .com - 9n.com doesn't appear to be happening. The market is for 5n - 6n and less with all the basic (original) extensions, which is why 5n .info is starting to get hit. There are many good patterns with 5n .info available and a rapid buyout is imminent.
LoL bro

•••
There are 1128609 / 2097152 = 54% available 7N.com without 4 and 0 according to 2016-11-23 scan:
  • 0 starting or ending with 88
  • 116694 with two 8 separate or together
  • 1077 with three 8 separate
  • 0 with with four 8 separate
  • 6325 with 88
  • 0 with triple numbers 111, ..., 999

•••

Wow you're spreading the virus to this thread ??

•••
7n.com chips will be bought out. Period.
This could happen at the end of this year, or sometime in 2016, but it will happen. Period.

Pure letters or pure numbers in a .com domains (L,LL,LLL....N, NN, NNN...) up to 5L chips and 7N chips will be bought up at the latest in 2016. Period.

Chinese are main buyers/registrants. China has population of around 1.35 billion.
Total number of all letter and all number domain in .com up to 5L chips and 7N.com chips is 6883516 (mayority is already taken).
If only 1 Chinese on 1000 register only 1 domain that would be 1350000 registrations. Add registrations from the rest of the world (6 billion population without China) and you will get at least 1000000 more. So that would be 2350000 domain registrations. Well, there is NOT 2350000 available 5L.com chips and 7N.com chips anymore (and all lower is already taken)!!!
Oh, did I forgot to count that many investors will register 100 or 500 domains, or maybe even 10000 ? ;)

And knowing this how on Earth anyone could claim there will be no buyout of 7N.com chips??!

What is so special with 0574011.com ? Nothing! Unless you want to admit it is special that it is a 7N.com. It even contains "4" and "0". Oh, it even starts with "0". Wait a second, this one don't even contains "8". Well, it is registered few days ago! By Chinese!
I am 100% sure there will be buyout of 7N.com chips, BUT I would not be surprised if we also see complete buyout of 7N.coms in the next 2-3 years.

We are domainers. Some of us probably failed their profession/hobby according to comments. If we don't believe in the value of .com domains, how we can expect others will? There are only 6883516 .com domains up to 7N.com chips and 5L.com chips. Few blocks of Beijing (or New York) have more population.
Domains are still undervalued, even at these prices. Period. How much would it cost to buy business office on Manhattan? Now compare that with the price of lets say TPG.com. There are only 17576 LLL.coms which could get you global presence, and there are hundreds of thousands business offices on prestige locations around the Globe.

However, market is often unpredictable and I cant predict price of random 7N.com chips, but I can be 100% sure they will be bought out soon. Whoever don't agree contact me on PM and place your bet against 7N.com chips buyout (only if you are on Namepros more than 5 years with positive reputation and 1000+ posts).

Last edited:
•••
I personally don't believe we will see a buyout in 7n anytime soon and the market seems to be shifting off 7n - 9n, but would like to see it like everyone else. There are tons available right now, and that's an understatement. Like I said, I have a lot of 6n and 7n, but I just don't see the movement.

I will also add, the Chinese guy who bought 0574011.com doesn't seem too bright. A lot of people associate the Asian culture with intelligence, and that purchase was a true contradiction. Dumb, but we see a lot worse around here. He was probably grabbing his phone number or social for personal use.

There have also been a few NNNL.com available I've been watching for the last few months, and they're still available. There are also a ton of NNNNN.com available. I own both, so I do wish a buyout would haqppen, just looks doubtful.

I'm doubtful of the forecasts on these buyouts. Numerics were bought out, and suddenly there's a buyout on all the horizons. The only buyouts taking place are with the original extensions, .com, .net .org, .biz and .info up to 5n, with the exception of .com at 6n. To me, the next buyouts will take place in 5n.biz and 5n.info. We might be able to slip .co in there, but doubtful. The market seems to prefer shorter numerics on the original extensions over 7n - 9n .com, as we see in the current buyouts taking place.

That's my personal "observation". I'll bet 5n .biz and 5n .info will be next. 4n in both are currently bought out, so that's where the "trend" is.

•••
I personally don't believe we will see a buyout in 7n anytime soon and the market seems to be shifting off 7n - 9n, but would like to see it like everyone else. There are tons available right now, and that's an understatement. Like I said, I have a lot of 6n and 7n, but I just don't see the movement.

I will also add, the Chinese guy who bought 0574011.com doesn't seem too bright. A lot of people associate the Asian culture with intelligence, and that purchase was a true contradiction. Dumb, but we see a lot worse around here. He was probably grabbing his phone number or social for personal use.

There have also been a few NNNL.com available I've been watching for the last few months, and they're still available. There are also a ton of NNNNN.com available. I own both, so I do wish a buyout would haqppen, just looks doubtful.

I'm doubtful of the forecasts on these buyouts. Numerics were bought out, and suddenly there's a buyout on all the horizons. The only buyouts taking place are with the original extensions, .com, .net .org, .biz and .info up to 5n, with the exception of .com at 6n. To me, the next buyouts will take place in 5n.biz and 5n.info. We might be able to slip .co in there, but doubtful. The market seems to prefer shorter numerics on the original extensions over 7n - 9n .com, as we see in the current buyouts taking place.

That's my personal "observation". I'll bet 5n .biz and 5n .info will be next. 4n in both are currently bought out, so that's where the "trend" is.

What are you talking about with 7N? It was barely less than 2 months ago that 6N was bought out. And since then nearly 1 million premium 7N are gone. I think you are way over expecting.

You should realize all of 6N was 1 million names -- and there were many of us hand regging the best of them in May and June -- so it took well over 6 months to sell out of 1 million 6N.

And in 2 months, there's 1 million premium 7N registered. How is that a market shifting away? IMHO it's still moving very quickly in the right direction. At the same time, you have to realize that 7N is massively bigger than 6N.

IMHO, the market never actually shifted to 7N to 9N -- it hasn't gotten there. 7N is being bought out, at least premium is certainly on the way. In terms of 7N to 9N most of us who talked about that in the forum did it to have the better names in advance. That doesn't mean that's where the market was yet.

Certainly it's been my contention that when premium 7N sells out, it doesn't make sense to register all the rest of the bad ones. Instead, moving to premium 8N, simply because there's enough names to do that.

•••
I believe there are 10 million combinations of 7n. Not entirely sure, but i think the total number of all domains owned in China is around 12 million. The reason I said the shift was toward smaller numerics on various extensions is because of the buyouts of 4n on .biz. and .info, and even the worthless .tv. If people were desparate enough to buyout 4n on .tv, and that one is at $39.99 to reg, then people clearly like shorter numerics. The question is, where will the next buyout of 5n take place if they do in fact like shorter numerics? 5n .biz is the front runner for that next buyout, and .co is a close 2nd. .tv fell out of the race on that one. .mobi died after 3n. I think the next buyouts will be with 5n .biz and 5n .info, as people will ultimately value the original extensions and short numerics. just a guess. I think .co will die out pretty fast. I don't own any 5n .biz, but I have a lot of 5n .info as there are a ton of premiums still available with good forward movement. Plus there are only 100,000 combinations possible, with a lot of them already gone.

•••
I believe there are 10 million combinations of 7n. Not entirely sure, but i think the total number of all domains owned in China is around 12 million. The reason I said the shift was toward smaller numerics on various extensions is because of the buyouts of 4n on .biz. and .info, and even the worthless .tv. If people were desparate enough to buyout 4n on .tv, and that one is at $39.99 to reg, then people clearly like shorter numerics. The question is, where will the next buyout of 5n take place if they do in fact like shorter numerics? 5n .biz is the front runner for that next buyout, and .co is a close 2nd. .tv fell out of the race on that one. .mobi died after 3n. I think the next buyouts will be with 5n .biz and 5n .info, as people will ultimately value the original extensions and short numerics. just a guess. I think .co will die out pretty fast. I don't own any 5n .biz, but I have a lot of 5n .info as there are a ton of premiums still available with good forward movement. Plus there are only 100,000 combinations possible, with a lot of them already gone.

You can't compare a buyout of 10,000 4N.biz to a buy out of 10,000,000 7N.

At the end stages of 6N, over 250,000+ 6N went in a matter of days. That's the entire 4N.biz, 5N.biz plus the 4N from 10 other extensions ... in a matter of days.

If you go from the basis of not many 7N.com's having been registered before the 6N buyout finished... then you're looking at close to 1 million names in 7N reg'd in 60 days --- which is a rate of 13,000+ per day -- OR an amount of names comparable to the entire 4N.biz category and more EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Go to http://www.namebio.com and put into the "pattern" NNNNNNN and then set the extension to .com. You can clearly see an acceleration in the aftermarket. Then change the pattern to 8N = NNNNNNNN and you'll see the aftermarket sales for them > $100 JUST STARTED basically in October. There were 0 8N public sales before August 2015.

These are new and emerging markets -- and you can't dismiss the scale of 7N and 8N because categories a fraction of the size are also getting attention.

•••
I witnessed the 6n buyout first hand with everyone else. It just looks like a shift over the last 30 days. what happened 60 days ago is a whole other story. We have to look at trends within the last 2 - 4 weeks. 30 days ago 5n .biz began to surge and 7n .com "may' have slowed. I would be interested to see the numbers in the last 30 days to see if 7n has slowed and what has picked up. Trends can change in the span of a few days. Prices in 6n sales have also dipped, indicating a shift somewhere, and probably to 5n of other extensions.

•••
Here's a post I just made about a week ago regarding palindromes in 7N...

7N palindromes WITHOUT 0 or 4:

10/24 -- 2,247 available
10/26 -- 2,063 available
10/30 -- 2,041 available
11/14 -- 1,127 available
11/18 -- 0 available ... all gone **

https://www.namepros.com/threads/nnnnnnn-com-7n.864312/page-8#post-5128030

Your perspective always depends on where you look.

•••
What are you talking about? The very first random search i just did was available. 8752639.com

•••
A palindrome is a word, phrase, number, or other sequence of characters which reads the same backward or forward.

•••
Okay great. So what does that mean regarding 7n?

•••
If we're talking about a buyout of 2200 domains in 3.5 weeks worldwide, that would seem pretty slow. Am i missing something with that?

•••
What are you talking about? The very first random search i just did was available. 8752639.com

8752639.com is NOT a palindrome.

8936398.com IS a palindrome... and gone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back