Dynadot

advice We'll register all 7N.com - We need your help (Not your money)

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Before starting to share with you what we're going to do, I'd like to ask to all skeptics to avoid any possible negative comment because we're just asking for your help (as you'll read below), not for your money :)

This's a stange but true story of course even if I'll not share all details of it to safeguard the privacy of the interested parties.

One month ago, a friend of mine knew a rich businessman to a business seminar in Rome (Italy) so they took a coffee together and talked for few hours about multiple topics.
This person explained he's actually leading multiple successful companies (in diff. fields) with a turnover of few million euros per month.

He loves the capitalism but he's even more interested in new ways to invest his funds for an easy and high return.
He loves the risk especially where there's a chance to quintuple a big capital in few months.

Few days ago, I talked again with my friend about his businessman and I spend few hours to explain him what "web domains" are, the big speculation around this market etc .. ok he learned a lot by me so we decided to approach again "his new friend" to propose him a big and ambitious project: registering all remaining 7N.com (excl those with 0-4) to dominate the niche.

Well, he had a first long phone chat with this businessman, he knoe what "domains" are but not the market around them and not even about the growing numeric market.
Now he wants to meet again my friend to discuss more in details the whole project and he'll come with other 2 rich partners.
We've given him a general idea of the needed investment before calculating the number of available 7N etc ... $15M
He didn't get impressed especially when my friend explained it's a totally legit activity and once we'll have reserved all these numbers, their market value will instantly start to grow.

Now he wants to know more details about this project and we're working on them.
He advanced we'll not administer his money (obviously) but his lawyer will do it by following carefully our instructions.
There're still many steps to follow, to write a legal agreement which will safeguard the interest of the involved parties etc ...

If he'll agree to move forward, this will probably happens in the first week of December.
My friend explained him this's a middle term investment but he confirmed to have no hurry to monetize the important is to have a way to verify his investment is getting a good return in terms of value of the acquired assets (as he called the "domains").

I know this will be an hard venture, we'll have to ask for the cooperation of our Gd agent to register a so big number of domains by getting directly in touch with the lawyer who'll adminster the funds etc ...

Ok this's our problem but if the investment should go through, "all players will benefit" by the growing value of this niche.

Why am I sharing this story with you ? :)
We've no way to check the availability of a so big number of domains and not even a way to be sure to have extracted all 7N without 0-4

May someome confirm the number if possible 7N combimation excluding 0-4 ?
We should be aroud 2,097.730 (more or less) but I'm not a mathematician so I've used some complex techniques to setup this list.

If someone has a way to quickly check their availability and to supply the full available list, we'd appreciate it.
Here's the full list of 7N (excl 0-4) that I've created: www.dnempire.com/7n.rar

If you can help with the following steps, the game will start soon :)

You can email the list to: domainsales (at) domainempire.com

***Last second update:
We've just been confirmed that 7N w/out 0-4 are exactly 2097152 so we only need your help to find a way to check for their availability in bulk in order to give an estimate budget to our investor even if every week some dozens of thousands are sold out.
The easy way will be to ask to our Gd agent/Gd staff to grab all the available ones at the time of receipt of the funds but I must know first how many of them are still available and "a first version" of the list if someone knows how doing this job :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If we're talking about a buyout of 2200 domains in 3.5 weeks worldwide, that would seem pretty slow. Am i missing something with that?

You're suggesting there's a slow down in 7N registrations over the past 30 days.

I'm showing a specific 7N niche which I tracked. There was little to no movement on those names in October and they quickly disappeared in November.

Your example name used every digit except 0, 4 and 1. These are, of course, going to be the last to go. I would expect something like that to get reg'd RIGHT BEFORE they start registering 0's and 4's. The name you posted is at the very tail end and barely even a premium given the use of 5.

•••
Okay. Thanks. When i hear 500k 7n being sold in a month two months ago, and then only 2200 Palindrone in the last 3.5 weeks or so, not sure what to make of that.

•••
Okay. Thanks. When i hear 500k 7n being sold in a month two months ago, and then only 2200 Palindrone in the last 3.5 weeks or so, not sure what to make of that.

I don't make lists of 500k names. I look at specific subsets.

All the premium '888's are long gone in 7N. Rumor has it most of the '88's are gone too. There's 50,000 '888's and there's about 600,000 '88's.

6788933.com ...
6788923.com
6288723.com
3258823.com

Spot check 'em and check the registrars on them.

Let me know how many random 88's out of the 600,000 you find.

•••
True, but although this 7n has a 0, it also has four 8's and it's available.. 8087882.com

•••
8087882.com is not a chip.
All 7N.com chips will be bought out soon. However, I cant be sure ALL 7N.coms (including the ones with "0" and "4") will be too.

•••
True, but although this 7n has a 0, it also has four 8's and it's available.. 8087882.com

There are 8*8*8*8*8*8*8 = 2,097,152 names WITHOUT 0 and 4.

IMHO, there's no reason to register 8087882 at this point.
That doesn't mean there's a category slow down. ;)

6288723.com was just reg'd on 11/17
6788923.com reg'd on 11/5
6288723.com reg'd on 11/17
3258823.com reg'd on 11/19
7889312.com reg'd on 11/14
3179883.com reg'd on 11/25
1678831.com reg'd on 11/17
9276881.com reg'd on 11/23
6788933.com reg'd on 10/23 -- and double 8 / double 3 ender makes this the best of the list which accounts for it being the only october reg.

... And I'm not going to bother posting the registrars from this spot check, but at quick glance as I hit the whois command line, they appear to be all Chinese.

ALSO, I posted each of the names I checked just now. I didn't exclude any because the date didn't meet my hypothesis. That's a raw random premium 88 check.

•••
One thing you have to keep in mind, is that the Chinese like the number 0, and it's an American buying rumor that said 0's were bad. The Chinese have been fairly outspoken about liking the 0, and i's actually considered a lucky number. Whoever started that trend or rumor about no 0 was definitely an American, lol. The 4 is not that good of course, but you can't discount the 0. I'm currently selling 8082882.com on Godaddy auction that I reg'd a month ago and currently have a bid.

Who started that 0 thing anyway? The Chinese find it lucky. Research it. You should probably include the 0 for your buyout.

•••
One thing you have to keep in mind, is that the Chinese like the number 0, and it's an American buying rumor that said 0's were bad. The Chinese have been fairly outspoken about liking the 0, and i's actually considered a lucky number. Whoever started that trend or rumor about no 0 was definitely an American, lol. The 4 is not that good of course, but you can't discount the 0. I'm currently selling 8082882.com on Godaddy auction that I reg'd a month ago and currently have a bid.

Who started that 0 thing anyway? The Chinese find it lucky. Research it. You should probably include the 0 for your buyout.

•••
It's interesting doing the spot checks here because.... the "word from China" came out about 11/18 that "oh no, the names are getting reg'd too fast and the prices are going up too much... be careful" -- but looking at my spot checks, the random 88 patterns are still going just as fast out to China.

I'm sure most of us read the article(s), including...
https://www.namepros.com/blog/succe...ives-advice-to-investors.895525/#post-5133630

Certainly, if you wanted to get good deals for yourself and your countrymen, it sure makes a lot of sense to come out and tell the rest of the world "hey, we're leery here in China -- slow down!" ----- all the while China continues to register 7Ns and more at record pace.

Basically, any domainer listening to him is taking advice from a competitor.

•••
•••

Again, I urge you to do the whois spot checks.

EVERY name I listed that was registered in the past 30 days was registered to China and they have clearly left the 0's alone... (Except for 888's -- I'm pretty sure those are all gone with 0 as well...) Sure, I have no idea if it's some American using a Chinese registrar ----- but my gut would say no on that.

So ok great, the Chinese may well LOVE 0 ... they're not registering those names. And for me, I tend to not like a 0 unless it's at the end. Those are the only kind I bother with and ONLY when an equally good name without a 0 would be unavailable.

•••
To say Chinese love 0 tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. This is dangerous when coming to investing in these.

This is almost a pointless debate. Best to just follow the Chinese since they are the main buyers. Let everybody else figure it out on their own.

•••
•••
I have 98883339.com, 78886667 and 38886663.

Now, I know in 8n.com that there can't be too many triple 8's and another triple number in the same pattern available, and without a 0 and 4, and with matching bookends. Can't be more than a couple thousand total available at one point. Definitely bought out awhile ago. Really hardly none ever available if you consider the beginning and end number are the same.

•••
I just hand reg'd this. 2212220.com. Couldn't pass up the 5 deuces.

•••

Here we go, it started! ;) Registrations of 7N.coms with "0".
Wouldn't 2212227.com be better? It would, but it is taken ;)
BTW, 2212220.com is a nice domain.

•••
Quite good. Zero at the end is ok. Looks like there are still some hidden gems. I'll have to go back to search :)

•••
Hey thanks. Appreciate it.

•••
I just hand reg'd this right now. Is this any good? 7676880.com

•••
Or how about this one - 8555850.com?

•••
If you do register any, make sure you get them as cheaply as possible. Namecheap are offering .com domains at $5.88 at the moment, so this could be an opportunity.

•••
Dang. I've been paying $12 at Godaddy. Thanks.

•••
Dang. I've been paying $12 at Godaddy. Thanks.
You can use domcomp.com to check the lowest price for all different extensions. When I bulk register, low acquisition costs are a key part of my strategy. Look out for promotions. whois.com have some cheap deals, too.

•••
Thanks my friends, for the assistance.

•••
anyone could update, how many chips 7N .com are left available now? without 0 4?
are there any with triple digits too?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back