IT.COM

advice We'll register all 7N.com - We need your help (Not your money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Before starting to share with you what we're going to do, I'd like to ask to all skeptics to avoid any possible negative comment because we're just asking for your help (as you'll read below), not for your money :)

This's a stange but true story of course even if I'll not share all details of it to safeguard the privacy of the interested parties.

One month ago, a friend of mine knew a rich businessman to a business seminar in Rome (Italy) so they took a coffee together and talked for few hours about multiple topics.
This person explained he's actually leading multiple successful companies (in diff. fields) with a turnover of few million euros per month.

He loves the capitalism but he's even more interested in new ways to invest his funds for an easy and high return.
He loves the risk especially where there's a chance to quintuple a big capital in few months.

Few days ago, I talked again with my friend about his businessman and I spend few hours to explain him what "web domains" are, the big speculation around this market etc .. ok he learned a lot by me so we decided to approach again "his new friend" to propose him a big and ambitious project: registering all remaining 7N.com (excl those with 0-4) to dominate the niche.

Well, he had a first long phone chat with this businessman, he knoe what "domains" are but not the market around them and not even about the growing numeric market.
Now he wants to meet again my friend to discuss more in details the whole project and he'll come with other 2 rich partners.
We've given him a general idea of the needed investment before calculating the number of available 7N etc ... $15M
He didn't get impressed especially when my friend explained it's a totally legit activity and once we'll have reserved all these numbers, their market value will instantly start to grow.

Now he wants to know more details about this project and we're working on them.
He advanced we'll not administer his money (obviously) but his lawyer will do it by following carefully our instructions.
There're still many steps to follow, to write a legal agreement which will safeguard the interest of the involved parties etc ...

If he'll agree to move forward, this will probably happens in the first week of December.
My friend explained him this's a middle term investment but he confirmed to have no hurry to monetize the important is to have a way to verify his investment is getting a good return in terms of value of the acquired assets (as he called the "domains").

I know this will be an hard venture, we'll have to ask for the cooperation of our Gd agent to register a so big number of domains by getting directly in touch with the lawyer who'll adminster the funds etc ...

Ok this's our problem but if the investment should go through, "all players will benefit" by the growing value of this niche.

Why am I sharing this story with you ? :)
We've no way to check the availability of a so big number of domains and not even a way to be sure to have extracted all 7N without 0-4

May someome confirm the number if possible 7N combimation excluding 0-4 ?
We should be aroud 2,097.730 (more or less) but I'm not a mathematician so I've used some complex techniques to setup this list.

If someone has a way to quickly check their availability and to supply the full available list, we'd appreciate it.
Here's the full list of 7N (excl 0-4) that I've created: www.dnempire.com/7n.rar

If you can help with the following steps, the game will start soon :)

You can email the list to: domainsales (at) domainempire.com

***Last second update:
We've just been confirmed that 7N w/out 0-4 are exactly 2097152 so we only need your help to find a way to check for their availability in bulk in order to give an estimate budget to our investor even if every week some dozens of thousands are sold out.
The easy way will be to ask to our Gd agent/Gd staff to grab all the available ones at the time of receipt of the funds but I must know first how many of them are still available and "a first version" of the list if someone knows how doing this job :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When you think about it, this could be the only palindrome ultra premium in existence beginning and ending with 8, that can be purchased as a complete set, through 6n.

•••
I was really close to this palindrome ultra premium buyout.

188881.info
288882.info
388883.info
588885.info missing (bought by Chinese)
688886.info missing (bought by Chinese)
788887.info
988889.info

I had that palindrome ultra premium buyout within my grasp too! Now I'm two short! I want the set!

I suppose it's still bought out either way. Anytime you now go above 4n - 5n in any extension, I would make sure you're dealing with ultra premiums.

China still only got two out of that ultra P set. China ain't got nothin on me! They're lucky they even got those two. USA still took home the gold on that one though. :D

Last edited:
•••
It is because a shortage on supply increases the prices. At least that is how I see it.

CLASSIC confidence scheme.

Artificial shortages never end well for the chumps who buy into them.

Keep that in mind before you buy crap 7N in the aftermarket or hand register hundreds of them.

Even 5L Chips are tanking somewhat (although I think they will probably recover to an extent).

Even crap 6N could end up ending badly for those who pay big bucks for them.

•••
It is because a shortage on supply increases the prices. At least that is how I see it.
Only dumb people will buy for the sake of it, if it's long and does not have a good pattern or good numbers, keep walking, of corse I know what their motives are. The wise will keep walking and find other options. But that's obvious

•••
I think if you register all 7N.com's their floor price will go up, but how much ?
Maybe up to $12 from $9 ?

If you buy at $9 / domain you'd need to sell 75% of these domains just to break even.

Since you rate to make very few sales out of those non-premium 7N.coms, come renewal time you will be in huge debt.

•••
•••
•••
•••
*2016 UPDATE*

We didn't forget about this thread so a new update was due just to make our "skeptic fans" happy :)

As previoiusly explained, our new partner doesn't care a lot about domains (considering this's a totally new field to him) while he's just looking for new profitable ways to invest his money.

We're one step away from convincing him to move forward and to complete this "buy out" but he asked for a proof that it's really so easy making money by the right domain investment.

Many things happened in the latest few weeks but let me do a quick recap for now (time is never enough unfortunately).
We're reached a permanent partnership agreement with this businessman and we've founded together the new DomainEmpire.com Ltd company which will replace our previous My Name Ltd
Basing on our agreement, he'll finance upto 85% of all our future domain acquisitions and we've started from 77.com as a first step (Read the full story at www.77.com)

This's a quick flip for our company, we'll play all our chances to sell it before the end of February with a low (but still reasonable) profit and this's the final proof he's waiting for, before reconsidering the 7N buy out and hopefully many other acquisitions.

From next week, we'll start to announce our new acquisition through targeted press releases, blog postings and much more.
Considering we'll need to keep our margin of profit low (for more chances to close a deal in the short term period), we'll be unable to accept external brokers while we're planning to hire both English/Chinese speaking people before starting a carefully studied massive promotional campaign through multiple channels.

We'll keep this thread updated as soon as we'll have sold it and once we'll be ready to move back to our 7N plan.

•••
proof that it's really so easy making money by the right domain investment.

You got the "right domain investment" part right.
it's really so easy making money part ?
Multiply the number of 7N combo's by 12 Tld's the china market will buy.

Good Luck.

•••
...our new partner doesn't care a lot about domains (considering this's a totally new field to him) while he's just looking for new profitable ways to invest his money.

This is just so funny on so many levels.

Your partner needs to read up on the domain industry; if he knew just much of an uphill battle a 7N buyout will entail, he would probably find another domain investment area plan -- for example, concentrating on quality aftermarket domains.

I just hope you didn't send him your 15% investment with the hope he'll put up his 85% in the future.

Please tell us that's not the case...

•••
The 7N.com arena has really stalled big time it seems ,
i just hope Domain Empire doesn't go bust .
the domain industry really needs liquidity injection from big players now or many will
find it hard to pay for hundreds of renewal fees especially in the 7n.com field .

•••
As previoiusly explained, our new partner doesn't care a lot about domains (considering this's a totally new field to him) while he's just looking for new profitable ways to invest his money.
What happens if things don't pan out as he expects ?

•••
What happens if things don't pan out as he expects ?
Comics and Figurines .......Plenty of New Star Wars Stuff

•••
•••
Well this sounds like a swell idea!

If something is going to force GAC and/or the FBI to throw the shackles on internet domain registration and free movement of "ownership', this surely is the methodology to chart your course.

•••
I wonder how OP's investors are doing with this 7N buyout...?

:)

•••
I've just checked a few hundred random 88* 7N .coms (without 4 or 0), but I couldn't find any available ones. Are those all registered? There are still plenty of 88* 7N domains with 4 and/or 0, so I guess those aren't worth much at the moment.

•••
ANy Update on 77.com sale? also how is this buyout plan going?

•••
Any updates on your 7N buyout plan, in light of the recent slow down of the Chinese market?

•••
maybe they finally understood that ponzi schemes are still alive :)

•••
I am anxious to see the end of this story

•••
I am anxious to see the end of this story
Looks like OP is not going to spill the beans on how it panned out.

But there are still loads of 7N available for handreg, the Chinese market boom has stagnated, and the last "official" update was in January, so the whole thing has probably been abandoned for some time.

•••
Looks like OP is not going to spill the beans on how it panned out.

yeah, it's a shame. he was cool in telling what he was going to do, but not how it turned out.

•••
One of many pump and dumpers I suspect

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back