IT.COM

advice We'll register all 7N.com - We need your help (Not your money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Before starting to share with you what we're going to do, I'd like to ask to all skeptics to avoid any possible negative comment because we're just asking for your help (as you'll read below), not for your money :)

This's a stange but true story of course even if I'll not share all details of it to safeguard the privacy of the interested parties.

One month ago, a friend of mine knew a rich businessman to a business seminar in Rome (Italy) so they took a coffee together and talked for few hours about multiple topics.
This person explained he's actually leading multiple successful companies (in diff. fields) with a turnover of few million euros per month.

He loves the capitalism but he's even more interested in new ways to invest his funds for an easy and high return.
He loves the risk especially where there's a chance to quintuple a big capital in few months.

Few days ago, I talked again with my friend about his businessman and I spend few hours to explain him what "web domains" are, the big speculation around this market etc .. ok he learned a lot by me so we decided to approach again "his new friend" to propose him a big and ambitious project: registering all remaining 7N.com (excl those with 0-4) to dominate the niche.

Well, he had a first long phone chat with this businessman, he knoe what "domains" are but not the market around them and not even about the growing numeric market.
Now he wants to meet again my friend to discuss more in details the whole project and he'll come with other 2 rich partners.
We've given him a general idea of the needed investment before calculating the number of available 7N etc ... $15M
He didn't get impressed especially when my friend explained it's a totally legit activity and once we'll have reserved all these numbers, their market value will instantly start to grow.

Now he wants to know more details about this project and we're working on them.
He advanced we'll not administer his money (obviously) but his lawyer will do it by following carefully our instructions.
There're still many steps to follow, to write a legal agreement which will safeguard the interest of the involved parties etc ...

If he'll agree to move forward, this will probably happens in the first week of December.
My friend explained him this's a middle term investment but he confirmed to have no hurry to monetize the important is to have a way to verify his investment is getting a good return in terms of value of the acquired assets (as he called the "domains").

I know this will be an hard venture, we'll have to ask for the cooperation of our Gd agent to register a so big number of domains by getting directly in touch with the lawyer who'll adminster the funds etc ...

Ok this's our problem but if the investment should go through, "all players will benefit" by the growing value of this niche.

Why am I sharing this story with you ? :)
We've no way to check the availability of a so big number of domains and not even a way to be sure to have extracted all 7N without 0-4

May someome confirm the number if possible 7N combimation excluding 0-4 ?
We should be aroud 2,097.730 (more or less) but I'm not a mathematician so I've used some complex techniques to setup this list.

If someone has a way to quickly check their availability and to supply the full available list, we'd appreciate it.
Here's the full list of 7N (excl 0-4) that I've created: www.dnempire.com/7n.rar

If you can help with the following steps, the game will start soon :)

You can email the list to: domainsales (at) domainempire.com

***Last second update:
We've just been confirmed that 7N w/out 0-4 are exactly 2097152 so we only need your help to find a way to check for their availability in bulk in order to give an estimate budget to our investor even if every week some dozens of thousands are sold out.
The easy way will be to ask to our Gd agent/Gd staff to grab all the available ones at the time of receipt of the funds but I must know first how many of them are still available and "a first version" of the list if someone knows how doing this job :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As of 2 hours ago there were 1139098 premium 7N left out of 2 Mil 97K total, almost half gone. (There are a million more CHIP 5L.com that exist (3.2 Mil, I do not know the remaining amount) and everyone buying 5Lcom are talking buyout. This is the nature of this market. I have followed this closely since March of this year when I started buying some 6N.coms and people thought that was ridiculous and a buyout would never happen. The 7N I was buying in September are all getting back ordered at NameJet. I am still buying. Based on scarcity, 7N is the best hand reged .com play there is now. Sure there is risk, but the market is growing and new people are waking up and entering this space. Yes, people can manipulate this market but with all due respect to those in this thread that think a conversation about buying them out is unethical or wrong, this is economics 101.

In October, I kept asking myself why are all the 6N.com's not being grabbed by a big player. There were around 500K left and if you do the math it seemed like a no brainer (and it was) eventually they started getting grabbed in bulk (or as some say "manipulated"). If this market sustains its growth for 3 more months, the data says that when premium 5N hit a 10K floor 6N will be 1K and 7N will be 100. If that does not happen the market is slowing. No signs of that yet. There will be corrections in pricing and consolidation as the guys who hand reged look to cash out early but bigger players have been there for the next wave buying 6N premium at 300-500 to double their money in a few months if growth holds. I think we will see some downturns before the ultimate peaks based on the consolidation that is occurring but the new investors will hold these domains and if demand is there the prices will rise. Again a calculated gamble. This will not go on forever but 3 more months seems a worthy gamble to me. I built advanced technology with the purpose of tracking this market. I see every 2-3 hours what 7N have been reged along with a complete nameserver report. 41,500.00 7N have been registered per day on average over the last 11 days. Those number fluctuate daily, some up and down, but they keep getting bought up by the Chinese every single day. 95% are Chinese name servers. This buyout will happen with or without threads like this on namepros. People are speculating on a new rising commodity market that has formed. Nobody knows what is going to happen but buying up domains to sell based on scarcity in an emerging commodities market is a legit way to make and lose a great deal of money. Even if nobody steps up to grab a big chunk of 7N as the numbers drop, at the current burn rate they will be gone in 27 days. I will keep people updated in this thread from time to time. If anyone wants lists of avail 7N and more regular updates, PM me and I will put you on a list to contact. I wish everyone happiness and good fortune.

•••
And why are you making this public? If I were the potential investor it would be in my best interest to keep it quiet. In fact, I would broke any relationship with you if I knew u had disclosed the whole scheme in a public forum.

Not trying to make any accusation, just some reasonable skepticism.

•••
The truth is: this is one of the oldest schemes in the book.

It's not even original.

•••
Wow. This whole scheme is really bad. To actually post a pump and dump scam like this is just plain stupid. So I guess you make an impression to poor investors that 7n is amazing! Buyout! Woo Hoo !!!
Unaware that the poor Schmuck is part of a pyramid scam.
I thought we were better than this

•••
The only reason to make it public:
- buy few thousand great 7N
- create a hype that buyout is happening soon and get people register random 7N without 0 and 4 (and later those too).

Just a word of caution. Don't have anything against 7N, but don't believe in such public announcements...

•••
*2016 UPDATE*

We didn't forget about this thread so a new update was due just to make our "skeptic fans" happy :)

As previoiusly explained, our new partner doesn't care a lot about domains (considering this's a totally new field to him) while he's just looking for new profitable ways to invest his money.

We're one step away from convincing him to move forward and to complete this "buy out" but he asked for a proof that it's really so easy making money by the right domain investment.

Many things happened in the latest few weeks but let me do a quick recap for now (time is never enough unfortunately).
We're reached a permanent partnership agreement with this businessman and we've founded together the new DomainEmpire.com Ltd company which will replace our previous My Name Ltd
Basing on our agreement, he'll finance upto 85% of all our future domain acquisitions and we've started from 77.com as a first step (Read the full story at www.77.com)

This's a quick flip for our company, we'll play all our chances to sell it before the end of February with a low (but still reasonable) profit and this's the final proof he's waiting for, before reconsidering the 7N buy out and hopefully many other acquisitions.

From next week, we'll start to announce our new acquisition through targeted press releases, blog postings and much more.
Considering we'll need to keep our margin of profit low (for more chances to close a deal in the short term period), we'll be unable to accept external brokers while we're planning to hire both English/Chinese speaking people before starting a carefully studied massive promotional campaign through multiple channels.

We'll keep this thread updated as soon as we'll have sold it and once we'll be ready to move back to our 7N plan.

•••
Isn't this unethical to manipulate a market we already know is? Creating a false evaluation based on the amount of registrations by only one entity which will be obviously masked..This would most likely turn into a major black mark on the domain market..

•••
There are many weird things about this post. The most crazy standout is that while posting and waiting, if you are actually waiting, all the best name are gone and the next best are being regs at a pretty good clip. You're just relegating your client to the worst.

Hate to be w skeptic but....
"You can't believe everything you read on a domain forum." -- Abraham Lincoln

;)

•••
DomainAgency nailed it.

The Chinese are regging away while everyone else says it isn't going to happen.

Ground floor opportunities are drying up.

•••
I think most people here are doing the same thing but on a much smaller scale. Buy a few domains in whatever category is moving and sell once the buyout occurs.

•••
Hello,

Please don't take it the wrong way because I know you are honest and legit but it doesn't seem like a good idea at all.

It's correct, we're in touch with a rich businessman with important financial resources who knows absolutely nothing about this market and who's just looking for new profitable and safe investments for its capitals (do you see it as something of unrealistic ?)
Investing in a business he doesn't understand at all... how could he know he's doing it right ?

My friend has just called this person a couple of times (long calls) to start explaining in general lines what we were going to propose him, he's ready to meet him with other 2 partners to furtherly clarify all the ascpects of this business.
If they have a lot of money to invest, then they can buy solid, quality domains but in limited quantities. Thus the risk is minimized. Buying (and renewing) millions of domains comes at staggering costs.

Once this buy out will have completed, market prices will start to raise so he'll logically see a first advantage in having invested a so large amount.
Buyouts do not boost prices. They have limited influence, that is on the domainer market. Everybody can see the results in LLL.biz .us .in etc. The scarcity does not make domain names valuable when there is no (end user) demand.
The ongoing Chinese crazy shouldn't fool anyone.

I think someone is taking too seriously this matter instead of calling it with its real name: a game.
A very expensive game...

PS: I am attaching an excerpt from the Domain game book (recommended reading !). I think it's a good read for any domainer.
This is about a long-forgotten story, the story of 24hournames, possibly one of the biggest failures in domaining. This is a story about a guy who tried to 'corner' a niche and failed, and I think the proposition here is very similar.

Attachments

• 24hournames.pdf
    715.8 KB · Views: 37
•••
7n.com chips will be bought out. Period.
This could happen at the end of this year, or sometime in 2016, but it will happen. Period.

Pure letters or pure numbers in a .com domains (L,LL,LLL....N, NN, NNN...) up to 5L chips and 7N chips will be bought up at the latest in 2016. Period.

Chinese are main buyers/registrants. China has population of around 1.35 billion.
Total number of all letter and all number domain in .com up to 5L chips and 7N.com chips is 6883516 (mayority is already taken).
If only 1 Chinese on 1000 register only 1 domain that would be 1350000 registrations. Add registrations from the rest of the world (6 billion population without China) and you will get at least 1000000 more. So that would be 2350000 domain registrations. Well, there is NOT 2350000 available 5L.com chips and 7N.com chips anymore (and all lower is already taken)!!!
Oh, did I forgot to count that many investors will register 100 or 500 domains, or maybe even 10000 ? ;)

And knowing this how on Earth anyone could claim there will be no buyout of 7N.com chips??!

What is so special with 0574011.com ? Nothing! Unless you want to admit it is special that it is a 7N.com. It even contains "4" and "0". Oh, it even starts with "0". Wait a second, this one don't even contains "8". Well, it is registered few days ago! By Chinese!
I am 100% sure there will be buyout of 7N.com chips, BUT I would not be surprised if we also see complete buyout of 7N.coms in the next 2-3 years.

We are domainers. Some of us probably failed their profession/hobby according to comments. If we don't believe in the value of .com domains, how we can expect others will? There are only 6883516 .com domains up to 7N.com chips and 5L.com chips. Few blocks of Beijing (or New York) have more population.
Domains are still undervalued, even at these prices. Period. How much would it cost to buy business office on Manhattan? Now compare that with the price of lets say TPG.com. There are only 17576 LLL.coms which could get you global presence, and there are hundreds of thousands business offices on prestige locations around the Globe.

However, market is often unpredictable and I cant predict price of random 7N.com chips, but I can be 100% sure they will be bought out soon. Whoever don't agree contact me on PM and place your bet against 7N.com chips buyout (only if you are on Namepros more than 5 years with positive reputation and 1000+ posts).

Last edited:
•••
My fingers are crossed that your friend would do that because then the price of my 6Ns will increase rapidly :D

•••
If this were the stock market, your new friends would end up doing hard time.

I'm having difficulty believing that any registrar would participate in such a scheme by helping your "friends" to gobble a significant segment of a market just to manipulate aftermarket prices upwards and would definitely create a black mark on any participating registrars.

The ethics of such an operation is sketchy at best and downright slimy at worst.

I'm with gemstar: Total scam (pyramid scheme)!

The good news here: your noob friends are likely to lose their shirts; the 7N market is just too large.

#Joe Styler: what is your take on this?

•••
Are you telling me you would buy a random 7n .com CHIP over a premium 9888776.net, which is currently available? I really hope that isn't the case my friends.

I already bought about 40 7N .net chips like

8882929.net
8886262.net
8869688.net
8867688.net
8839388.net
8836388.net
8823288.net
8826288.net
8832388.net

... But I didn't go too crazy because we're still waiting on 6N premium chips to be meaningful. All the same, I couldn't help myself and I did go as far as 9N in .net ... #kidinacandydomainstore ... including 888828888 .net ... and a few of it's siblings... Namebio had the .com as going for around $700 in October ( http://namebio.com/888828888.com ), so I figured based on the "rule of 10%" the .net had some value past reg fee.

In total, I have about 150 ultra premium / pretty premium 6N thru 9N .net's. Total craziness and whether they're ever worth anything or not, I haven't a clue. ;)

•••
Simply run a whois script excluding 0 and 4 in all 7 digits and start from 1111111 to 9999999, returning all domains in a list which get a negative Whois response.. you can do that also at Whois.com via their API and bulk registration account, registering the available combos on the fly to avoid the list being outdated already once completed..

•••
As of 2 hours ago there were 1139098 premium 7N left out of 2 Mil 97K total, almost half gone. (There are a million more CHIP 5L.com that exist (3.2 Mil, I do not know the remaining amount) and everyone buying 5Lcom are talking buyout. This is the nature of this market. I have followed this closely since March of this year when I started buying some 6N.coms and people thought that was ridiculous and a buyout would never happen. The 7N I was buying in September are all getting back ordered at NameJet. I am still buying. Based on scarcity, 7N is the best hand reged .com play there is now. Sure there is risk, but the market is growing and new people are waking up and entering this space. Yes, people can manipulate this market but with all due respect to those in this thread that think a conversation about buying them out is unethical or wrong, this is economics 101.

In October, I kept asking myself why are all the 6N.com's not being grabbed by a big player. There were around 500K left and if you do the math it seemed like a no brainer (and it was) eventually they started getting grabbed in bulk (or as some say "manipulated"). If this market sustains its growth for 3 more months, the data says that when premium 5N hit a 10K floor 6N will be 1K and 7N will be 100. If that does not happen the market is slowing. No signs of that yet. There will be corrections in pricing and consolidation as the guys who hand reged look to cash out early but bigger players have been there for the next wave buying 6N premium at 300-500 to double their money in a few months if growth holds. I think we will see some downturns before the ultimate peaks based on the consolidation that is occurring but the new investors will hold these domains and if demand is there the prices will rise. Again a calculated gamble. This will not go on forever but 3 more months seems a worthy gamble to me. I built advanced technology with the purpose of tracking this market. I see every 2-3 hours what 7N have been reged along with a complete nameserver report. 41,500.00 7N have been registered per day on average over the last 11 days. Those number fluctuate daily, some up and down, but they keep getting bought up by the Chinese every single day. 95% are Chinese name servers. This buyout will happen with or without threads like this on namepros. People are speculating on a new rising commodity market that has formed. Nobody knows what is going to happen but buying up domains to sell based on scarcity in an emerging commodities market is a legit way to make and lose a great deal of money. Even if nobody steps up to grab a big chunk of 7N as the numbers drop, at the current burn rate they will be gone in 27 days. I will keep people updated in this thread from time to time. If anyone wants lists of avail 7N and more regular updates, PM me and I will put you on a list to contact. I wish everyone happiness and good fortune.

This is surely one of the best posts in the thread.

While I'd be sorta amazed to see every 7N, including those with 0's and 4's to sell out... Stranger things have happened... Like they bought out all the 6N's with 0's and 4's when that seemed strange and crazy. Before that, the horror, 5N's got bought out. I was buying 4N when it was crazy to pay $300 each -- regardless of the quantity available overall -- thankfully still holding 10.

On the otherhand, I think it makes more sense to buy out premium 7N and move out to premium 8N instead of junky poor pattern 4 havin' 7Ns. The premium 8N's are going quick. Look for niches and combinations that are limited and they're zooming right away.

•••
Yes, there are a fair few patterns in 7N. Not much in the way of 888's or 88's. Drops with those are harder to find too, since they're picked up within hours.

•••
It is because a shortage on supply increases the prices. At least that is how I see it.

CLASSIC confidence scheme.

Artificial shortages never end well for the chumps who buy into them.

Keep that in mind before you buy crap 7N in the aftermarket or hand register hundreds of them.

Even 5L Chips are tanking somewhat (although I think they will probably recover to an extent).

Even crap 6N could end up ending badly for those who pay big bucks for them.

•••
I'd start calling registrars and find out what kind of deal they could cut me.

•••
You shouldn't check all domains to estimate budget. just generate random 50K 7N.com domains and check them. and you will have % of taken domains. Explore it to all possible combinations. The mistake will be not more than 1%.

•••
•••
•••
According to ms Domainer regging names is a crime:P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back