Dynadot

REQ-BANNER Website Banner Logo Contest - $65 Prize

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I need a banner to go across the top of a political website. "I'm With Hillary" and then underneath the logo, "ImWithHillary.com" in smaller letters. It should look official just like a campaign website banner would - Red, white and blue perhaps. Stars, stripes, whatever you think would make it look like a real political website banner!

Contest ends on 11/24 at 1pm EST.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No specific size - should be sized to fit across the top of a normal web page.

•••
Hi. Here is my first submission:
hillary.jpg

•••
•••
Not bad. Can we see how it would look as a "Banner", arced in the middle?

•••
•••
I mean a logo that looks like an actual banner that you'd hang on the wall. Trying to find an example.

•••
No luck finding an example. That's alright. These are pretty good, looking forward to seeing some more.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Feedback appreciated, thank you. Higher resolution when you click the image.

IWH_v11c.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
In case you like a little more fire! If not I still have the previous version. :-D

IWH_v15.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
NameFu - I don't think I can use her image.

Everyone - I adjusted the requirements slightly. Instead of putting ".com" at the end of the banner, I think it's better to have "I'm With Hillary" on the banner and then the URL just below it in smaller letters:"ImWithHillary.com"

Logo Design - that last one looks pretty good. I am leaning toward more of that style - with the banner.

•••
Here is my entry hope you like 100% vector
2.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Here is another version, 100% vector, the banner as a... hanging banner :) And you can see how it looks on a website:
hillary-3.jpg

•••
•••
•••
These look good! For the ones that did the "banner" style - is it possible to show it with a font that looks more like the words on the banner were painted by hand?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back