Domain Empire

REQ-BANNER Website Banner Logo Contest - $65 Prize

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I need a banner to go across the top of a political website. "I'm With Hillary" and then underneath the logo, "ImWithHillary.com" in smaller letters. It should look official just like a campaign website banner would - Red, white and blue perhaps. Stars, stripes, whatever you think would make it look like a real political website banner!

Contest ends on 11/24 at 1pm EST.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These look good! For the ones that did the "banner" style - is it possible to show it with a font that looks more like the words on the banner were painted by hand?

Sorry, but what do you mean by banner "style"?

•••
These look good! For the ones that did the "banner" style - is it possible to show it with a font that looks more like the words on the banner were painted by hand?
I hope this is my feedback :D so... here is a new version:
hillary-4.jpg

•••
•••
•••
BingBang - do you have access to a font like the one Iulian used? Would like to see that. Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
These last few have been great, but i'm wondering if people have access to a font like the one Iulian used? Sort of like handwriting?

•••
•••
Thank you for the feedback. Revision:
hillary-5.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Now we're talking. These last three submissions are very good!

•••
•••
•••
Banner Style..

Have the Democratic D symbol top right as well.

aMMSUJW.png

•••
•••
And the winner is.... Iulian M!

Thank you to everyone for your submissions. Everyone had very nice designs!

•••
Files sent, payment received. AAA+ contest holder, as always :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back