IT.COM

poll .web vr. .now poll

NameSilo
Watch

Do you like .web or.now?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • .web

votes
    72.7%
  • .now

votes
    27.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
.web vs..now

I'm kind of chilling and just grabbing a few new gTLD's currently but wondered which one of the two everyone like's better?

I've read where several members like the upcoming .web but what do you think of .now?
I like .web but when I think about it I'm on the web, why .web?

When I look at .now this one just seems better, not sure. Examples: cars .now, seo .now, whatever .now.

I really like the look and possibilities of .now and I'm thinking more so than .web.

What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I were an end user willing to launch on a non .com I'd probably consider buying a .net before a .web since I wouldn't have a $xxxx renewal every year for life. They are both practically the same while .net is established. So I'd probably go with .now if I had to choose between the two.

•••
•••
If I were an end user willing to launch on a non .com I'd probably consider buying a .net before a .web since I wouldn't have a $xxxx renewal every year for life. They are both practically the same while .net is established. So I'd probably go with .now if I had to choose between the two.
Obviously everyone will check .net before buying that name in .web. If AVAILABLE for normal reg fee then I would go for .NET

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back