Domain Empire

discuss Is the Domain King on the money with his predictions for .WEB?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
In back-to-back tweets Rick shared his thoughts on .WEB which he thinks will get more registrations in its first 30 days than any other new gTLD. It’s hard not to listen when someone who has been in the domain industry since the very beginning highlights a new gTLD when he’s in general not a huge fan of new gTLDs. Right or wrong I’m always a fan of people sharing their opinions and have always liked that Rick isn’t shy about it.
In short, I’m listening and I am very interested in seeing how .WEB does, Rick has been made some pretty solid predictions over the years, could this be his next big one? What do you think? Comment and let your voice be heard!..
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Web" is an antiquated term. There is little difference between .web and .net in my opinion.

I admire and respect Rick Schwartz....but I think .web will be a huge flop when the dust settles.

•••
If anything chews at dot com it will be this one imho, But only over time if reg fee's are lower and acceptance in mainstream.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back