Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It look like faillisted or banned domains.

•••
Just curious would could cause a domain to go from clean to faillisted while being parked? Was just going over some stats and noticed caftans.com, I made $25 last year, this year $0. It was clean last year, this year or Nov of last year, it went faillisted. Thanks.
I'm not sure what the domain is, but usually a domain gets faillisted because our upstream ad provider doesn't like either the domain or the quality of traffic on the domain. There can be many other reasons, but those two are usually the easiest to guess. Unfortunately they never tell us why a domain is faillisted.

Donny

•••
Upstream providers stop support Tier2 for free domains?

•••
•••
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.
Donny

Ah, I mean that free domains like .tk or .ga not show Tier2 ads and redirect wrong ads page.

•••
.tk and .ga seem to be blocked by everybody lately.

Donny

•••
Last edited:
•••
.tk and .ga seem to be blocked by everybody lately.
Donny

How about new domain extensions, like .xyz, .men, .shop .... They allowed to parking?

•••
Yes all new gtlds as far as I know all parking.

Donny

•••
•••
•••
I think payment sent on Friday 29.

•••
Payment should be sent on the 29th, that is correct.

Donny

•••
Something seem wrong with parked domains, example: cashpina.com, giverslink.com, vipcashclub.com ...
It looks like not added into account yet, but already added.

•••
Something seem wrong with parked domains, example: cashpina.com, giverslink.com, vipcashclub.com ...
It looks like not added into account yet, but already added.

looks ok on my side
upload_2017-9-30_8-55-0.png

•••
LOVE VOODOO.com!! Use their parking service for all my domains. Their customer service is GREAT!! Always so helpful. I love the statistics and reports. Can see how many visits. and LOVE getting sales inquiries!!!

•••
•••
Glad ya'll figured it out, I have no idea what you were talking about. :)

Donny

•••
•••
Yes, the black background is back. Our upstream ad provider had a bug with mobile and tablets so we had to turn it off.

Donny

•••
Yes, the black background is back. Our upstream ad provider had a bug with mobile and tablets so we had to turn it off.
Donny
Hi Donny, my domains had a large of traffic from mobile and tablet (maybe some domains had apps download before) but less traffic from PC, is it normal stats?

•••
Sometimes it happens. I know some people who have 0 mobile traffic and some where it's almost 100% mobile.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny, I got 18 clicks during Oct-4, but on Oct-5, it only show 15 clicks and the earning on Oct-4. The system stats auto correct and delete the invalid clicks?

•••
@conglam17 - That is how it works. :) We show an estimated number of clicks for today and then tomorrow we finalize and show the revenue and sometimes a lower number of clicks.

Donny

•••
@conglam17 - That is how it works. :) We show an estimated number of clicks for today and then tomorrow we finalize and show the revenue and sometimes a lower number of clicks.

Donny

It's corrected by vodosystem or uptream providers, because sometimes, it took a chargeback when system estimate and finalize?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back