IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
some parking domains redirect to abc.com/mf.php and some have no ads.

•••
mf.php is mobile. If you are seeing no ads, maybe you have an adblocker installed or something. If you don't send me a PM with the domain.

Donny

•••
Someone access parking website and click the ads, but he regconize the ads is not related with the information he concern about, before ads finish loaded, he closed the ads tab. His click is counted in this case or just count 1 search when he click the link before.

•••
I'm not even sure what you are asking anymore. Sounds like you are trying to commit click fraud, but get away with it at the same time.

Donny

•••
I'm not even sure what you are asking anymore. Sounds like you are trying to commit click fraud, but get away with it at the same time.
Donny

It is technical, because I want to sure that system stats works right and not lost earnings.

•••
Our stats are correct. We don't show revenue based on our numbers, we show revenue based on our upstream ad provider.

Donny

•••
Just wondered if you are experiencing what I am...zero relative content on parked names. I mean not even close. Maybe they are doing an update or upgrade but its way unusual to see this.

I get the usual ads on my side. Are you sure you haven't forgotten any vpn on?

If you want you can pm me any domains you want to be checked and I could send you screenshots of what I see.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I get the usual ads on my side. Are you sure you haven't forgotten any vpn on?

Wow...still can't figure it out...even names I have parked thru epik that point to vdoo are screwy. Thank you for your offer but before I posted I had a buddy check a few for me and he saw what I was seeing.

•••
The odd thing is only the top left bar, if at all, shows anything relevant...

•••
@Mister Funsky, if you sent in a ticket to our system I responded to you just now. But I'm not seeing any issues on our side. I checked about 20 different domains and all of them are showing what I would expect.

Donny

•••
I checked about 20 different domains and all of them are showing what I would expect.

Thank you for the quick reply...I've notice a couple odd things on names not parked with you so I think it may be coming from the feed?

btw, on another thread there was talk about earnings and I just wanted to note that numbers have gone up for me. I am not a big hitter by any means but every dollar helps!

•••
Glad I could help. Going to respond to your ticket you sent in. :)

Donny

•••
Glad I could help. Going to respond to your ticket you sent in. :)

Donny

Thanks again for the fast response...going to the ticket now.

•••
Wow...the screen shot you sent me was nothing like what I was seeing!

The pic at the top was normal but the ads were random things in alphabetical order. Did a shut down and wipe and now the ads are showing as usual.

I apologize for taking your time...did a clean just a couple of days ago so not sure what was causing my comp to be confused. More confusing is that someone else told me they saw the same thing!?

Just went through list of about 20 names I had noticed an issue on earlier and all are doing fine. Thanks again.

•••
Wow, so weird. Just for future reference, I always have 3 or 4 browsers that I can use. I have Edge, Chrome, Canary, and Firefox, and if something seems off in one, I try it in another and see what happens there.

My cable/internet company at home doesn't work with Edge, but my electric company doesn't work with Chrome. So I usually have those two always open.

Donny

•••
Wow, so weird. Just for future reference, I always have 3 or 4 browsers that I can use. I have Edge, Chrome, Canary, and Firefox, and if something seems off in one, I try it in another and see what happens there.

My cable/internet company at home doesn't work with Edge, but my electric company doesn't work with Chrome. So I usually have those two always open.

Donny

Exactly what I do.
I use 5 browsers (pale moon, chrome, firefox, opera, edge) with opera having the vpn on at all times.

@Mister Funsky
It would be a good idea to add some tags to the Original Post so this thread can help users that run into the same issues in the future.

•••
It would be a good idea to add some tags to the Original Post so this thread can help users that run into the same issues in the future.

Be glad to...anything to help. Actually thought I might have been having a stroke when things went screwy! :xf.smile:

Any suggestions on tags?

•••
Be glad to...anything to help. Actually thought I might have been having a stroke when things went screwy! :xf.smile:

Any suggestions on tags?

'parking' / 'domain parking' for sure, 'wrong ads' maybe?
What I usually do is, I try typing various relevant keywords and wait for NP to autocomplete the keyword term :) ... that could help in this case too.

•••
Someone access parking website and click the ads, but he regconize the ads is not related with the information he concern about, before ads finish loaded, he closed the ads tab. His click is counted in this case or just count 1 search when he click the link before.

I think Google count and accept click if the ads finish load and some thing like pc name, ip, browser, country....

•••
how to leave 2 click lander by default, seem less than clicks got when using 2 click lander, visitors are very lazy to click ads after click related links, tons of seaches in stats without click.

•••
1 click landers are not available with our upstream ad provider anymore. They have been removed for about 3 months or so.

Donny

•••
Hoping for the best with Hurricane Irma Donny

•••
Thanks! Should be a fun time? :)

Donny

•••
Just curious would could cause a domain to go from clean to faillisted while being parked? Was just going over some stats and noticed caftans.com, I made $25 last year, this year $0. It was clean last year, this year or Nov of last year, it went faillisted. Thanks.

•••
Just curious would could cause a domain to go from clean to faillisted while being parked? Was just going over some stats and noticed caftans.com, I made $25 last year, this year $0. It was clean last year, this year or Nov of last year, it went faillisted. Thanks.
It redirect to syndicate.voodoo.com? I had domain redirect to that address and stranger ads shown (ads font different with old before), look like below image:

Ads-Wrong.png

a>

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back