Dynadot

After 5 years working with Voodoo, they suspend my account !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

klix

Established Member
Impact
They just suspended my voodoo account, where I have more than 2000 domains of quality.
now I do not have as many of India as at the beginning and they suspended my account saying this:

"
Dear Raul,
In order for Voodoo.com to pay industry leading revenue shares, we have to ensure traffic quality
for our network is of the highest standards.
Our traffic quality department has analyzed your account and determined that it does not meet the
high standards that are required to be a Voodoo.com partner.
Because of this your account coiros has been terminated.
One of the reasons your account has been terminated may be found in the Voodoo.com's Terms of Service
, which you agreed to when you signed up with us."

What I can do? How can I reopen my account?

I NEVER sent traffic to my parked domains.
I NEVER promoted any of my parked domains.
NEVER I have jumped the parking rules.

so ...
Why have they done this to me?
What will happen with my accumulated money that is thousands of dollars and how can I access my list of voodoo domains?

I have contacted the support but the response can be delayed 24 hours according to the open ticket, I am very nervous because I need to recover my account, right now my family lives from this!

Donny is slow to respond to my email

I always been legal with parking, always !!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess some of your parked domains were sending unwanted traffic for voodoo. Have you ever analysed the percentage of bot traffic sent to your parked domains ? any domain that has high amount of bot traffic shouldnt be parked, since it will be one cause to close your parking account in my opinion.

•••
I guess some of your parked domains were sending unwanted traffic for voodoo. Have you ever analysed the percentage of bot traffic sent to your parked domains ? any domain that has high amount of bot traffic shouldnt be parked, since it will be one cause to close your parking account in my opinion.

according to OP, he has been with voodoo for 5 years owning 2k domains ... I think there is more to this than low quality/bot traffic.

•••
It turns out that yes they have responded to my emails but they do not clarify anything:

VOODOO Representant:

Your traffic has increased quite a bit lately, where are you getting your traffic from?

ME:
I already explained it to you in its day, and I follow the same way because it works well for me
I do not send traffic to voodoo of any kind.
My domains have type-in because they are keywords with searches in google adwords.
When a domain has searches in google adwords, I usually take it and park it and it's done.
why have you suspended my account? I have always played 100% legal with parking

VOODOO Representant:
I had a call with Google this morning and your account was brought up during that call. As well as a few others.
We reviewed the information that we had and the information that they had and it was decided that neither of us could verify that the traffic was “type-in” based on the domains. And example was freevbuck.pro, nobody would type that domain in, ever. But based on the information that I am seeing you are saying that more than 4,000 people have typed that domain in since the beginning of the month.
If you would like to show me where we are wrong about this domain for example, I will be more than happy to provide the information to Google and we will review it again.

ME:
You are wrong !!
watch this:
trends(dot)google(dot)com/trends/explore?date=now%207-d&q=freevbuck.pro
You can change in the time intervals.
That domain has the guaranteed type-in traffic and the guaranteed traffic because it is as new as it appears in instant search of google.
And like that also others, you can check it.
The truth is that I do not know where the traffic comes from, but I assure you that they have traffic
Donny,
Please tell me what more domains you have doubts.
I have never cheated, you can not ban me.

VOODOO representant:
They have problems with basically every domain. If you would have domains like nasa.com I could see people typing it in, but your domains make absolutely no sense.
Do this, move the domains to another parking company, which it seems you already have in a few cases. I’ll submit your account to them and have them do a manual review of the traffic. If their tech team doesn’t find any problems, I’ll open the account back up.
That’s the best I can do.

ME:
I do not understand what is referring to or where to go, I have assured that there is no inflated traffic and I think there are better keywords than nasa that does not exist before:
trends(dot)google(dot)com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=fortnite,nasa
I find it incredible that you recommend going to another parking lot.
My questions now are:
What will happen to my money accumulated in voodoo?
How can I access my list of domains parked in Voodoo (csv)?
at the beginning of my relationship with voodoo you introduced yourself as the person who was going to help me

-----------------------------------------------------
Conclusión:
The truth is that this whole story baffles me, in fact I have redirected some domains that I have to direct advertisers and it has gone very well for me.

I think parking is profitable, but we depend on intermediaries.

Can someone give me an explanation, or does someone understand something about my story?

•••
Do as it was suggested, ie. park your domains elsewhere and see what happens. If you have no problems in that other parking service then let Voodoo know about it.

Giving you a chance to prove yourself is a fair gesture imo.

btw.
I just had a look at that freevbuck domain:
-There is no history of said domain being a website like..ever (checked both screenshots.com and archive.org)
-There are no backlinks according to both Ahrefs and MajSEO
-I saw no social traffic nor youtube traffic (not 100% sure there though)
-and, more importantly, searching in Google/Yahoo/Bing using quotes (as in, "freevbuck.pro") brought up absolutely nothing.... not even the parked lander.

just my opinion but.. that doesn't look right.

Last edited:
•••
Voodoo giving you good suggestion to solve your issue imo. What do you mean by 'direct advertisers' ? your domains become websites with affilliate products ?

•••
I have been parking domains for years and I use other car parks where I have no problems so far.
As you can understand, I do not even have time to cheat, among the names of the keywords, the parking lots, the key words if they have little ctr, the templates, the renovations and the dns changes , they absorb my time.

I assure you that what happened to me is happening to anyone, I need to know what the error is, nothing more than that

•••
They just suspended my voodoo account, where I have more than 2000 domains of quality.
now I do not have as many of India as at the beginning and they suspended my account saying this:

"
Dear Raul,
In order for Voodoo.com to pay industry leading revenue shares, we have to ensure traffic quality
for our network is of the highest standards.
Our traffic quality department has analyzed your account and determined that it does not meet the
high standards that are required to be a Voodoo.com partner.
Because of this your account coiros has been terminated.
One of the reasons your account has been terminated may be found in the Voodoo.com's Terms of Service
, which you agreed to when you signed up with us."

What I can do? How can I reopen my account?

I NEVER sent traffic to my parked domains.
I NEVER promoted any of my parked domains.
NEVER I have jumped the parking rules.

so ...
Why have they done this to me?
What will happen with my accumulated money that is thousands of dollars and how can I access my list of voodoo domains?

I have contacted the support but the response can be delayed 24 hours according to the open ticket, I am very nervous because I need to recover my account, right now my family lives from this!

Donny is slow to respond to my email

I always been legal with parking, always !!!

have you ever tried parking crew and bodis?

imho they offer results which are AT LEAST as good as voodoo.

•••
maybe some competitor/enemy who tries to kill your biz?
it's easy to send bot traffic to any URL

•••
It does not have any of that because it is a new domain !!!

I assure you that it will appear in Google Adwords in the next update.

in addition, as for the backlinks, I always believed that it was not important because there are bad incoming links, the important thing is that The traffic comes by itself and real traffic, which is the one that produces money.

•••
It does not have any of that because it is a new domain !!!

I assure you that it will appear in Google Adwords in the next update.

in addition, as for the backlinks, I always believed that it was not important because there are bad incoming links, the important thing is that The traffic comes by itself and real traffic, which is the one that produces money.

I hear you on that but see, that is a .pro domain. I would have agreed on your approach if you were talking about a .com or a cctld (being typed-in by the natives) but a .pro? ...unless it was a website in the past having residual traffic, who would type <keyword term>.pro on a search bar or on the url bar?

I trust you know best ofc, I'm just offering you my thoughts as I believe they are similar to what Voodoo support were talking about.

•••
You know that, Type-in traffic comes from humans who mistakenly type names of popular sites in their web browser bar, ends up into your parked domain which similar to that popular website, or i can say exactly similar to what that human types. You are selecting Keywords with high search volume.. trending.. and this works only if there is a popular domainname similar to your keyword-domain that you are going to park. Otherwise, from where your type-in traffic will come? From No where. Such as, freevbuck.pro... Google will not send traffic to you for sure! .. no popular websites similar to your domain to bring type-ins! .. so!!!? :xf.rolleyes: My advice, analyze your domains traffic sources. You need a tool such as GA. I guess bots spammed your domains.

•••
maybe some competitor/enemy who tries to kill your biz?
it's easy to send bot traffic to any URL
So never reveal your parked domains to any one! Nice saying that man (y):xf.smile:

•••
If traffic doesn't convert it's worthless even if it's real human traffic.
You may redirect your traffic to relevant CPA offers to test the quality of your traffic. CPA ad networks rarely close account for bot or low quality traffic as they don't pay for click or impression.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, but Donny (or whoever) is right. 4000 type-ins since the beginning of that month for that name is fake. I would expect to see 0 or 1 hits in a month for that domain.

EVEN if you are not sending traffic to that domain, someone is. The domain cannot be legitimate.

•••
I have been parking domains for years and I use other car parks where I have no problems so far.
Not sure I am grasping the connection here. Unless it's your car that is driving all that questionable traffic lol.

•••
•••
Not sure I am grasping the connection here. Unless it's your car that is driving all that questionable traffic lol.
....... blame it on predictive text.

•••
I am not sure what the story is, but it seems highly implausible that freevbuck.pro is getting 4000 type/in hits a month.

Brad

•••
...unless it was a website in the past having residual traffic, who would type <keyword term>.pro on a search bar or on the url bar?

Obviously, no one would do that, especially 4,000 a month when most people don't know the extension exists.

Last edited:
•••
Hi, looks like the "FREE VBUCK, FREE VBUCKS, FREE V-BUCK" is coming from some source of the online gaming. it's quite popular since Jan 2018.

•••
Hi, looks like the "FREE VBUCK, FREE VBUCKS, FREE V-BUCK" is coming from some source of the online gaming. it's quite popular since Jan 2018.

It appears someone is selling a PRO upgrade of the game. However a problem is I cannot see them doing actual typeins i.e. freevbuck(.)pro or else they do a search such as "free vbuck pro" and then rely on search engine to find it but that does not count as a true type-in since the extension was not typed-in, just a search is done

Last edited:
•••
Freevbucks.pro gets lots of visitors according to Similarweb,i can see that it is some free in-game cash generator/scam site,probably heavily spammed /advertised on FB and similar sites,maybe freevbuck.pro gets traffic from typos to that site.

•••
I've had many instances with domains that some developer decided to name their app after. Or WordPress themes. Instant "out of nowhere" traffic, searches and high conversion. But the almighty Google doesn't want to pay unless it's "high quality." What that means is, that their ads from that traffic should end up getting some serious conversion - they do this automatically these days, before it'd take that customer who bought Ad Words to complain about "crap conversions." Parking has been completely destroyed by Google in the past 8 years.

In this case, as someone said, the "free v-bucks" looks legit, and most likely originating from within game apps, game communities etc. Example: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357201181

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back