IT.COM

First Thread of 2015: Which were Top Domain Parking Sites for 2014

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends, I am back with my post to share with you and know about your views on Best Parking Companies of 2014
Before that you can see the trends in Parking Companies and Users opinion since 2012 below.

I Shared the same Thread for the year 2012 here
https://www.namepros.com/threads/first-thread-of-2014-which-were-top-domain-parking-sites-for-2013.813192/

I Shared the similar Thread for the year 2013 here
https://www.namepros.com/threads/first-thread-of-2013-which-were-top-three-domain-parking-sites-for-2012.780394/

Please share which were the Top Domain Parking Sites for 2014 for your Domain portfolio. Please post why mentioned sites were good for your domain portfolio.

This will help us get familiar with the change in Domain Parking Sites, as few sites which were not so good early may come out good now and similarly vice-verse.

For me It was

Bodis ( Very Easiest to Signup/Approval, You can signup if you have couple of Domain Name also, Quickest Payout among others Nett 7 Days, NO Minimum Threshold if you earn 1 $ also you get paid.They keep coming with new updates and changes which is a good sign that Bodis is concerned about there users and there growth in future, recently I have not used Bodis in second Half of 2014, planning to start using again, Support has improved now and you have a active Support Thread here on NamePros Also

Voodoo ( Signup if you have 10 Good Domains at least, Support is very good, I wish Voodoo Change the Nett Pay from 30 Days to Nett 15 Days or 7 Days, Minimum Threshold is of 20 US $ to get paid

ParkingCrew ( Signup if you have Good quality Domains,Support is again very good and quick, ParkingCrew Pay Nett 13-15 Days. Same like Bodis, they have been making changes, updates regularly which is a good sign that ParkingCrew is concerned about there users and there growth in future and a sign of trying to provide best services to users. Minimum Threshold is of 20 US $ to get paid

DomainSponsor
DomainSponsor was taken over by RookMedia in 2014, after that there were many changes to website interface etc, They Pay Nett 7 Days Like Bodis, DomainSponsor signup and approval may take time for new users, and there first Payout may take time of upto 2-3 Months, after that they Pay Nett 7 Days, So new Domainers and first Time Domain Parking Users may have little problem, Here they can Go with Bodis.com
Minimum Threshold is of 50 US $ to get paid

RookMedia
RookMedia I have not used much, now RookMedia and DomainSponsor Interface looks little similar
Minimum Threshold is of 100 US $ to get paid

DomainNameSales.com
I have started using DNS in last few months of 2014, DNS is perfect platform for selling and Parking, They Pay Nett 30 Days and minimum threshold is 100 US$ , they are again on Two Click model, so its not fair to compare them with other Parking Company as revenue will be little higher, But they are Best for Sales+Parking solution, Approval is not easy and you may need good amount of quality Domains to get there approval.

Please share your view

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My RPM at DNS its around 200 - 250 USD...

•••
•••
about my experience in this 2014 and my portfolio i can say with no doubt that Parking Crew is the king!
Best fast auto optimization + cool panel for the ads, searches and top referral info. easy change related search. all this with a very good RPC for HIgh paying Keywords!

Second best service for me is Domain Sponsor. in the whole 2014 great RPC for high paying keywords and very good keyword set up! with the help of my AM i had the opportunity to set up also my account during this transition to the new interface.
now it seem back like the old but i'm still waiting for the +20$ clicks..

third service Rookmedia, before to merge with DS i liked it very much for the "strange" good optimization with some of domains wich have very good revenues compared other services!
i say strange because it was very better compared the others and we had no metrics to see on the domain.
just the traffic and click numbers. i hope to find a very good place for the 2015 with the DS fusion.

4th place for Voodoo and Bodis, they are very very trusted and i like them so much more than just the 4th place but i've tried many times my domain with these services and mostly are better on other places.

However i've domains that perform better on voodoo and other on bodis where i've the best revenues for the zero click model.
they have a great and fast support service.

i've to mention above because i handle many of my names with that platform and i like the maximizer that bring other revenues.
also above support is very fast and friendly.

•••
•••
These days parking is replaced with the White Label Turnkey. Parking is going a whole new direction allowing webmasters to benefit a lot more with incentives to link to them rather than single page adds. Webmasters can now have developed sites promoting their own domain names many for free with profit share.

•••
These days parking is replaced with the White Label Turnkey. Parking is going a whole new direction allowing webmasters to benefit a lot more with incentives to link to them rather than single page adds. Webmasters can now have developed sites promoting their own domain names many for free with profit share.
Hello, could you give us some link for details?

•••
My RPM at DNS its around 200 - 250 USD...

Which types of domains do you find do better at DNS? High PPC only? International?

I used DNS for awhile and found the CTR to be very low. Switched to ParkingCrew which has improved CTR but I'm finding that PPC is lower. I have some international names with very high clicks and wondering if there's a better place than PC.

•••
<--- <--- <--- I can't can only point.

•••
I have used AfterMarket.com parking for about 1 year. It was very great & too sad that it was sold to Igloo & they simply transfered the parking accounts to domainsponsor which was bought by rookmedia!

AfterMarket.com earning was very high comparing with ds / rook.

•••
Dylan, I have high CPC domains at DNS with US traffic. But the point is that in order they get fully optimized and that you get several XX clicks per once, they have to receive approx. 20-30 visitors per month at least. Otherwise PC is better. GB and European traffic performs very well on PC.

•••
Dylan, I have high CPC domains at DNS with US traffic. But the point is that in order they get fully optimized and that you get several XX clicks per once, they have to receive approx. 20-30 visitors per month at least. Otherwise PC is better. GB and European traffic performs very well on PC.

Thanks - that is helpful. I have one lawyer site that was getting $4-15/CPC at DNS, I just moved it to PC and it got .04-.51 this past week. Pretty awful dropoff, even though the displayed links look like they are all high CPC.

•••
Id like to clarify a few items when it comes to parking.

#1. Depending on the traffic and where it originates from can have a massive impact on revenue. You have domestic traffic vs international traffic. Domestic traffic (USA) pays the highest across the board and International (anywhere outside USA) will pay significantly less.

#2. Each parking company has it's pros and cons. You might take a little less from one company but they allow more clicks to be paid where as another company might pay you for "1 - single click" and not pay you for multiple clicks from the same user.

Example #1: Traffic Type = Domestic: Parking company A, 1 unique i.p., (5 clicks from same i.p.) pays you for only 1 click, Revenue made: $0.25

Example #2: Traffic Type = Domestic: Parking company B, 1 unique i.p., 5 clicks, pays you for all 5 clicks, Revenue made: $1.25

As you can see from the example Parking Company B would be best for that domain. However let's take a different example:

Example #1: Traffic Type = International: Parking company A, 1 unique i.p., (5 clicks from same i.p.) pays you for only 1 click, Revenue made: $0.25

Example #2: Traffic Type = International: Parking company B, 1 unique i.p., (5 clicks from same i.p.) pays you for all 5 clicks, Revenue made: $.04

The reason I am posting this is that i'm often asked why I park somewhere and this is a perfect example of my thought process. While the full process isn't posted here it gives insight to why I do the things I do.

Smurge - this is very helpful, thank you. Can you perhaps let us know your thoughts as to which parking companies you think perform the best for each example above?

•••
Thanks - that is helpful. I have one lawyer site that was getting $4-15/CPC at DNS, I just moved it to PC and it got .04-.51 this past week. Pretty awful dropoff, even though the displayed links look like they are all high CPC.

Just a note on this:
Whenever you switch parking services always allow time for the domain to get optimised. You'll be surprised how often a 4 cent domain can turn into a high CPC after optimisation

•••
It really depends on the searches users perform. I got 140 USD per click once with US visitor and other time it was 0.10 USD from US visitor on the same domain.

•••
Just a note on this:
Whenever you switch parking services always allow time for the domain to get optimised. You'll be surprised how often a 4 cent domain can turn into a high CPC after optimisation

Good point. But it looked to me that the high CPC links were already showing up on the page after a couple of days.

•••
Good point. But it looked to me that the high CPC links were already showing up on the page after a couple of days.

I know, I'm only talking out of experience here.

I have a domain that, when I first acquired it, I switched it around for about a month only keeping it for about 5-7 days on each parking service. In that period it earned around 1-20 cents / click

After my testing, I left it in one parking service (ParkingCrew) for about a month and forgot all about it

well, to my surprise I suddenly saw $1-$10 clicks coming after a certain period (domain is related to cloud backup)
Up to this day it's one of my best earners giving me around $x,xxx / year in revenue ... and that's only one example

I know it's risky losing money while you test a domain on different parking services but, again from my experience, I have found it's worth it in the end

•••

I have a domain that, when I first acquired it, I switched it around for about a month only keeping it for about 5-7 days on each parking service. In that period it earned around 1-20 cents / click

After my testing, I left it in one parking service (ParkingCrew) for about a month and forgot all about it

well, to my surprise I suddenly saw $1-$10 clicks coming after a certain period (domain is related to cloud backup)
Up to this day it's one of my best earners giving me around $x,xxx / year in revenue ... and that's only one example

I know it's risky losing money while you test a domain on different parking services but, again from my experience, I have found it's worth it in the end

Very much appreciated. Thank you.

•••

I can confirm this.
I had domains with very low traffic and the click bomb are arrived after around 1 month with pc and it was really better than others.
Although sometimes for me DS had better CTR also if not the best RPC.

•••
I can confirm this.
I had domains with very low traffic and the click bomb are arrived after around 1 month with pc and it was really better than others.
Although sometimes for me DS had better CTR also if not the best RPC.

It sure is hard, though, watching these 5 cent clicks come in...

•••
about my experience in this 2014 and my portfolio i can say with no doubt that Parking Crew is the king!
Best fast auto optimization + cool panel for the ads, searches and top referral info. easy change related search. all this with a very good RPC for HIgh paying Keywords!

Second best service for me is Domain Sponsor. in the whole 2014 great RPC for high paying keywords and very good keyword set up! with the help of my AM i had the opportunity to set up also my account during this transition to the new interface.
now it seem back like the old but i'm still waiting for the +20$ clicks..

third service Rookmedia, before to merge with DS i liked it very much for the "strange" good optimization with some of domains wich have very good revenues compared other services!
i say strange because it was very better compared the others and we had no metrics to see on the domain.
just the traffic and click numbers. i hope to find a very good place for the 2015 with the DS fusion.

4th place for Voodoo and Bodis, they are very very trusted and i like them so much more than just the 4th place but i've tried many times my domain with these services and mostly are better on other places.

However i've domains that perform better on voodoo and other on bodis where i've the best revenues for the zero click model.
they have a great and fast support service.

i've to mention above because i handle many of my names with that platform and i like the maximizer that bring other revenues.
also above support is very fast and friendly.

Thanks for Sharing, in detail. this will surely help everyone

•••
hi all! am new here,
please I will like to know which companies are performing well and on which niche are they doing well. thanks

•••

Last edited:
•••
It sure is hard, though, watching these 5 cent clicks come in...

Not even getting that lately. 5 cents a day, total - if that much! What is pissing me off about parking is how these bots are getting a hold of some of my names and are automating clicks -- getting my names faillisted.

•••
OK. I've tried a lot of parking companies. My best would be Parking Crew and Voodoo, with Rook Media as a backup. Nothing else comes close, for me.

•••
Not even getting that lately. 5 cents a day, total - if that much! What is pissing me off about parking is how these bots are getting a hold of some of my names and are automating clicks -- getting my names faillisted.

well, you are lucky. I managed to buy a couple of domains that got eventually banned bc of that exact thing.

Fortunately, I always let the parking services know from day one if I suspect that a domain behaves in a weird manner.
And kudos to all parking services that have responded to my warnings. They have been extremely helpful in keeping an eye on such domains and protecting both of us from unnecessary situations

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back