IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Donny

I am currently a US-resident but I am not a citizen. I was just wondering what form should I fill.

Thanks

•••
Whichever one the system tells you to fill out. If you are a US resident, you have to have a social security number, so just fill everything out.

Donny

•••
Whichever one the system tells you to fill out. If you are a US resident, you have to have a social security number, so just fill everything out.

Donny

Thank you for your reply, Donny.

Unfortunately, I don't have a social security number. I'm currently a college student here, and I will leave the US when I graduate in around six months. The system tells me to fill W-9, but I don't have SSN, nor do I have EIN.

•••
US law requires that you must have a Social or a EIN for us to pay you. Your only other option would be to change your information to your home address and then you can go from there.

Donny

•••
US law requires that you must have a Social or a EIN for us to pay you. Your only other option would be to change your information to your home address and then you can go from there.

Donny

Sounds good. Thank you.

•••
I am thinking about joining up at Voo Doo, does anyone know which Tld's they accept besides .com, net, org?

•••
I am thinking about joining up at Voo Doo, does anyone know which Tld's they accept besides .com, net, org?

I think they will accept famous TLD domains, but your domains had over 6 months old and the whois email look like the email you signup. Sometimes, your domain had meaning words and had some traffic. Country level TLD domains maybe consider.

•••
The estimates were put out on the 20th. :)

We are still scheduled to pay out at the end of the month.

Donny

Hi Donny,

The paypal email in voodoo account update after estimate earnings day ( on the 20th July) will effect next month payment ( in August ) ?

•••
Yes, you will need to send in a ticket to our system and let them know and explain what happened. Otherwise, it will go to the other paypal.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

The paypal email in voodoo account update after estimate earnings day ( on the 20th July) will effect next month payment ( in August ) ?

Alright. Must before estimate.

•••
Yes, you will need to send in a ticket to our system and let them know and explain what happened. Otherwise, it will go to the other paypal.
Donny

So, I updated my paypal email after July 19th, 2017 (never any payment selected before), the June earnings will keep in account and payout with July earnings at the end of August?

•••
•••
•••
•••
What is the Searches count in Dashboard, besides Visitors (is Views?) and Clicks count? Searches came from Google search? Visitors included by Views and Searches? How about broken links (expired links) in stats?

•••
Visitors are if somebody visits your domain, searches are if somebody clicks on a link from the front page, clicks are if somebody clicks to the advertiser.

Donny

•••
Visitors are if somebody visits your domain, searches are if somebody clicks on a link from the front page, clicks are if somebody clicks to the advertiser.

Donny

As you mean, when somebody clicks to the advertiser, the system counts 1 click + 1 view + 1 search (because of Tier-2, just only had links from the front page)?

•••
If you are on our secondary feed, a search is only if somebody types in the search box or clicks a related term.

Donny

•••
If you are on our secondary feed, a search is only if somebody types in the search box or clicks a related term.
Donny
If search is count 1, so no view count and Searches larger than Visitors?

•••
If your search is larger than visitor, you have problems. Stop searching so much and that will go away.

Donny

•••
If your search is larger than visitor, you have problems. Stop searching so much and that will go away.
Donny

When will search larger than visitor?
If someone is curious to click the links but he saw some ads links after, then he don't want to click the ads, I have 1 search, not 1 visitor?

•••
When will search larger than visitor?
If someone is curious to click the links but he saw some ads links after, then he don't want to click the ads, I have 1 search, not 1 visitor?

I think you will have 1 search and 1 visitor, because before he click the links, he must access the website. If he access from expired links, it is not type-in traffic and maybe the stats is different.

Search larger than visitor when someone try to click some times on some links to find the suitable ads.

•••
On average, you should have more visitors than searches, and more searches than clicks.

Donny

•••
On average, you should have more visitors than searches, and more searches than clicks.
Donny

Thanks, but when guest access domain and click the link, we have 1 visitor + 1 search or just only 1 search?

•••
If somebody goes to your domain you will always have a visitor. If they click keyword or search in the search box, it's a search. If they search 10 times, it's still 1 visitor and 10 searches.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back