IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
anyone got paid, i have a big chargeback not enough payment.

•••
All payments were sent out in the past 2 days.

Donny

•••
I need a new account, anyone help, plz?

•••
•••
is the voodoo android app still working smothly?
I press on several things but it's appearing a blank page with grey background and nothing more..

•••
@pablohc86 - I'll have somebody on my team look at it.

Donny

•••
another ticket created ;) thanks in advance

•••
Because registration is difficult to this degree for 10 dominets please make it like Sedo is good in the registration and you were like in the past because I do not have 10 domain What do I do now?

•••
I applied for an account with over 100 names and got declined. One of those names is currently making around $1 day on sedo but still declined me

•••
We have always required a minimum of 10 domains to apply for an account with us. @stewmath if you applied and were rejected, send me a PM with your username or the email you applied with and I'll take a look at it.

Donny

•••
Because registration is difficult to this degree for 10 dominets please make it like Sedo is good in the registration and you were like in the past because I do not have 10 domain What do I do now?

register a handfull of .59 USD domains
-you didn't think of that?

delete them all
and get a real job

•••
I joined Voodoo not too long ago. I'm currently trying to figure out how to modify the keyword/s for each domain.

•••
I joined Voodoo not too long ago. I'm currently trying to figure out how to modify the keyword/s for each domain.

If you click on the "Domains" tab at the top of your homepage- next to dashboard. Then click on "Domain manager" It'll take you to a list of all your domains parked at Voodoo. Then just click on any domain that you'd like to make changes to and it'll give you tons of options: from page layout, page title, meta title, metatag keywords, etc... Oh, and theres also a tab at the top of each domain you click labled "keywords". And If i remember right. you can put upto around 80 characters of keywords, seperated by commas.. I think it also gives you the option to input keywords in different languages as well... ((Voodoo isn't the best for no reason : ) Also Donny is always very helpful & informative on these forums.. (so much so, that Im surprised I beat him to answer your question?)

Hope I helped.
Cheers

•••
@keltron72 - Couldn't have explained it better myself. I was at Disney yesterday with the family and no laptop only my phone. :)

Donny

•••
•••
what .59 USD domains mean?

he means,
register a few cheap domains to fulfill the requirements and then delete them as soon as you get accepted.

The 'get a real job' refers to, it's better to spend your time and energy elsewhere other than parking lol

Last edited:
•••
If you click on the "Domains" tab at the top of your homepage- next to dashboard. Then click on "Domain manager" It'll take you to a list of all your domains parked at Voodoo. Then just click on any domain that you'd like to make changes to and it'll give you tons of options: from page layout, page title, meta title, metatag keywords, etc... Oh, and theres also a tab at the top of each domain you click labled "keywords". And If i remember right. you can put upto around 80 characters of keywords, seperated by commas.. I think it also gives you the option to input keywords in different languages as well... ((Voodoo isn't the best for no reason : ) Also Donny is always very helpful & informative on these forums.. (so much so, that Im surprised I beat him to answer your question?)

Hope I helped.
Cheers

Worked like a charm! Thank you!

•••
Allah is my suffice, and the best deputy

Last edited:
•••
I am more than 7 years old and I am dealing with you and every time I close my account every period for no reason

•••
@RealWorld - Since obviously 8 days ago you said you needed a account, and now you aren't 7 years old and you always close your account.

I'm so confused.

Donny

•••
•••
•••
@Acroplex and @johname thank you both. At least I get to have a good laugh.

Donny

•••
Yes I asked for an account because 4 of my accounts were closed. I do not know why I was paying money to some people until a visit to me was made and all money was lost
I need money to help my family help me

Last edited:
•••
Yes I asked for an account because 4 of my accounts were closed. I do not know why I was paying money to some people until a visit to me was made and all money was lost
I need money to help my family help me

What do you mean? You were paying people to visit your domain? If so, that's why you lost your accounts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back