Dynadot

Robot or not a robot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Ever wonder why a electronic device is always asking us if we are a robot? They are a robot asking us all the time if we are one. Is it not a catch 22? or a paradox we are stuck in? Does parking crew even work anymore?

I went to parking crew to login, and it ask for your username, so i dont know it, so i ask for an email to get it and when i enter the email in it says it doesnt exist in their database. I go, "oh,ok" so i go to sign up and when i give my information it says the email already exist. So are they just not taking new members now or what? ty for your comments.

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • I'm often asked to verify:xf.frown:It makes my experience feel bad

•••
  • I'm often asked to verify:xf.frown:It makes my experience feel bad
i know, like it puts you in the light for being a human, instead of feeling secure as the human, you feel secure as part of the memory bits. lol.

•••
i know, like it puts you in the light for being a human, instead of feeling secure as the human, you feel secure as part of the memory bits. lol.
cant agree more:xf.grin:

•••
It's just a robot looking for friends

•••
I was just checking to see if anyone else is experiencing issues with PC...over the last couple of days I keep getting their 'oops, something went wrong' page.

•••
•••
1662130480821.png

i cant even start over as a new user. Its hopeless. ahhh.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back