NameSilo

Value of .name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Okay I know .name is crap. But how bad is it? I found a few very nice keywords but it's only aviable in .name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Register it, for own use.
Or, pm me the list... i will donate 30np$ for each .name i registered.

hope this helps? this is just a suggestion.

•••
Okay, i'll think about registering them.

How much would a domain with no traffic in a .com form thats worth 10,000 USDs or so be worth in a .name form? The names don't work with the extension any better then any other extension.

•••
i think that it isn't really related

•••
Qwert said:
Okay, i'll think about registering them.

How much would a domain with no traffic in a .com form thats worth 10,000 USDs or so be worth in a .name form? The names don't work with the extension any better then any other extension.
There is someone here in the forum who owns Escrow.name (Escrow that names :) )
He can better answer your question
Just my two cents...

•••
.name is about the worst extension that comes to mind, I'ed say most all are wourth below the registering fee...

my .02 cents....

•••
Isn't is 3 cents?

Thanks, I really think the .name is for personal sites only.

•••
Its not liked to much it seems in the domain world the ext .name, though .info and .biz were laughed upon when they came out two years ago and many people said the were worlthless,
if we get a few big sales with .name and once the three letters run out maybe people will start thinking differently,
they have some restriction on them so the big dogs dont touch them hence their followers dont either.

•••
i wont say .name is crap.....all.names have value, you just got to find the gold at the end of the rainbow...an enduser who wants a .name for himself

•••
a rose by any other .name would smell as sweet

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back