NameSilo

uh.. yeah, I`m new. :d

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.. I`m new, of course. My name is deb.. I`m 20.. well, just about.. and I live in Ma. um.. that`s about it I guess.

navveed

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life.

•••
you think I`ll be here that long? is it _really_ that addictive? :d

•••
I didn't think i'd still be doing websites, and other "Nerd" related stuff when i started building my website for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 years ago. And here i am.

I was merely welcoming you to the general lifestyle of nerdom. Cheers!

•••
I`ve been a nerd for years. :d Thanks for the welcome though. :) I do need to get better with my websites though.. they suck, but that`s only my opinion.

•••
Hi deb :) Welcome to this place they call Web Design Talk!

We're getting it going around here slowly but surely.

Feel free to post post post all you want want want. :D

Have fun and enjoy.

•••
Thanks. :) I`ll try to post as much as possible, but I can`t promise anything. :P I`m sure I`ll post more when I`m getting frustrated with coding or something. I haven`t worked on my webpage in months and I`m fixing to change hosts as soon as they give me the info.. anyway, I`ll probably need tons of help then. :D

•••
Welcome to the forum Deb [=

Have fun and enjoy. Happy Posting [=

•••
thankie. :d
I`m sure I`ll have tons of fun once I get the hang of it. :D

•••
•••
•••
Ahah, I come back right in time to make an allready too long welcome post even longer!

We're making a habit of this it seems heh

•••
lol I think we are going to have to fire the ID checker, lol j/k Mitch

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back