Dynadot

Hello Flippers Buddy, Mustafiz here-New to NamePros community.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mustafizur

Impact
Hello everyone,

This is Mustafiz and I'm a System & Network Administrator with 15 years of experience, 3 years in the domain flipping industry.I have also few website of mine and I am the one who doing all kind of SEO for ranking those sites. I've been flipping domains for the past few years as a side hustle, and I"m trying to make a decent amount of money doing it. I'm always looking for new and creative ways to find high-value domains, and I'm always happy to share my knowledge with others.

I'm excited to join this forum and learn from other experienced domain flippers. I'm also looking to connect with potential buyers and sellers of domains. If you have any questions about domain flipping, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Mustafizur Rahman

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
Hello everyone,

This is Mustafiz and I'm a System & Network Administrator with 15 years of experience, 3 years in the domain flipping industry.I have also few website of mine and I am the one who doing all kind of SEO for ranking those sites. I've been flipping domains for the past few years as a side hustle, and I"m trying to make a decent amount of money doing it. I'm always looking for new and creative ways to find high-value domains, and I'm always happy to share my knowledge with others.

I'm excited to join this forum and learn from other experienced domain flippers. I'm also looking to connect with potential buyers and sellers of domains. If you have any questions about domain flipping, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Mustafizur Rahman

Welcome Mustafizur

•••
•••
•••
Hi Mustafiz,

Welcome to NamePros,

Being able to develop website and do SEO is beneficial. You don't have to worry about renewal fees :)

Are you using Adsense or managing affiliate websites?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back