Turned Down $65K for My Domain—Guess Why? - FusionByte.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RahulV007

Established Member
Impact
When I was a newbie in the domain market, I missed out on fusionbyte.com and settled for fusionbyte.org, hoping to make a few thousand dollars. Yesterday, I discovered fusionbyte.com has a high spam score and FusionByte.net is owned by a $100+ million company. I realized the potential value of my domains—fusionbyte.org and fusionsbyte.com—when the director of technology offered me $65K. I smartly countered with $100K, but he declined. Should I go back and accept his offer? What do you think?

Name : FusionByte.org
Registrar : GoDaddy
Expiration : 30th April, 2025
Price : $100k
Payment : Any Mode
Slightly Negotiable.

Happy Weekend to you and your family.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I was a newbie in the domain market, I missed out on fusionbyte.com and settled for fusionbyte.org, hoping to make a few thousand dollars. Yesterday, I discovered fusionbyte.com has a high spam score and FusionByte.net is owned by a $100+ million company. I realized the potential value of my domains—fusionbyte.org and fusionsbyte.com—when the director of technology offered me $65K. I smartly countered with $100K, but he declined. Should I go back and accept his offer? What do you think?

Name : FusionByte.org
Registrar : GoDaddy
Expiration : 30th April, 2025
Price : $100k
Payment : Any Mode
Slightly Negotiable.

Happy Weekend to you and your family.

Suspicious; anyway, I believe that you own this Domain. But somehow the Expiry Date is suspicious as well.
Anyways

Yesterday was Friday. Did he approach you today on the weekend? Or what do you mean by "Yesterday?" So you bought them.

Can you randomize all the Data of the director of technology (weird position name), DoT
And share at least what he wrote?

Rahul, you know - in our countries - or even in every country, 65k$ is not less - what were your thoughts by giving a counter offer?
DoT be like: Ahhh s****, ok - I will bid him now 120k$ that's a fair price now.

Best

•••
@zotix I appreciate your efforts, but there is no point in going into this seriously any further.

•••
What a deal!

PS - You aren't fooling anybody.

Brad
Besides himself.

Compare the net profit with the annual average salary, even take the gross salary, and consider "your counteroffer."
Even if it's true, what I want to believe, it still feels strange.

•••
@zotix I appreciate your efforts, but there is no point in going into this seriously any further.
True that buddy.
Just wanted to have a look from outside and see the story behind, because OP "pushed" the thread a bit to hard.

Kind regards

•••
I own and have sold many .org.

The amount of $65k+ .org offers I have received I could count on not that many fingers, and they are for top tier terms like Ultra.

It would be insanity to turn down a $65k offer for a handreg quality domain.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It would be insanity to turn down a $65k offer for a handreg quality domain.
Especially with a domain that was just registered some weeks ago :ROFL:

•••
I would just counter offer in case TLD would be .xyz , no-brainer

•••
FusionByte.net is owned by a $100+ million company.

$100+ million company with zero traffic website! :xf.smile:
Full package of entertainment.. ha ha

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-26 012624.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-26 012624.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 18
•••
Is there a dumbest post award?

We should start one.

•••
•••
That’s a Spicy Pickle.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back