Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
you sound like one of them girls off Onlyfans. Keep rejecting.

Stuuruk ....where do you think our tax money should go?
Dudh
More money for social security Medicaid Obamacare

•••
•••
if United Nation can not defend Ukraine it's a problem..it's in Europe WTF

And let me know how the free Healthcare is swelling

Canada has it or I thought? @Cannuck

I'm not sure why ya hyped on Bernie he older than Trump and Biden combined

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

As the ICC seeks arrests, I ask those who facilitated the Gaza slaughter: what were you thinking?​

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...riminal-court-seeks-arrests-israel-hamas-gaza

Starvation, wilfully causing great suffering, murder as a war crime, intentionally directing attacks against a civilian population and, crucially, “extermination” as state policy: the culpability for these horrors is not theirs alone. It was obvious – as the prosecutor details – that Israel was intentionally and systematically depriving the civilian population of the essentials of life, and that it sought to “collectively punish the civilian population of Gaza, whom they perceived as a threat to Israel”. So why did those politicians, those outriders, refuse to call out crimes of historic proportions for what they clearly were?

•••

If Biden loses in November, don’t blame voters who are angry over Gaza​

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...who-are-angry-over-gaza?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-1

We all know how devastating a second Trump term would be. It’s also important to understand the damage that Biden is doing by funding a plausible genocide.

I am obviously not alone in my anger with Biden. Muslims, Arab-Americans, and many progressives feel conflicted about supporting a man who refuses to listen to our anguish about the horrific humanitarian crisis unfolding in Gaza. It doesn’t seem to matter that 76% of Democratic voters want a permanent ceasefire and a de-escalation of violence in Gaza. It doesn’t seem to matter what we do—how many protests we go on, how many petitions we sign, how many letters to our state representatives we write—every protest is met with some variation of ‘you idealistic morons had better just hold your nose and vote for Biden or Trump is going to win and he’ll be even worse!’

•••
•••
"We've seen visual and written documentation of the war crime genocide committed daily by Israel. Is Biden willing to sacrifice his Presidency to support a guilty war-crimes-committing Israel?"

Unfortunately, that's what it seems.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This Twitter post was from Nov 3, 2023. And still as of today, Biden seems to prefer to continue supporting the genocide, even if it means losing the next elections against Trump. Don't blame your voters, blame yourself Biden and Blinken.

•••
•••
•••
Your switch up was quick Sutruk, a little too quick if you ask me

•••
"I can safely say I've never been more disgusted with my country. The Iraq war era with all of its torture and bombing and displacement was grotesque but what we're witnessing right now is very clearly a genocide. The cherry on top is that I'm convinced on some level *everybody knows* it's a genocide. And yet the establishment continues to facilitate it. The moral rot at the core of the power center of this country is so much more putrid and deranged than I could've ever imagined. The incentives are both financial and ideological. It's the perfect storm that culminates in ultimate evil right in front of our eyes."

"I don’t blame the people who will end up protesting with their vote in November. There have been massive protests to end the US funded genocide in Gaza directed at Biden and he gives speeches like this. He’s mocking the voters that he’ll end up begging for a vote from."

•••
So much unnecessary shit about the Israel gaza.....blame it on the news media.
How about the war in Sudan, in Burma MarryMar, how about the shit in Mali and of course Ukraine?

Just ignore Israel just like Burma and focus on Ukraine.
and more money to Social Security, Omamacare, health care.

•••
Your switch up was quick Sutruk, a little too quick if you ask me
I haven't switched up. I have always supported moral, dignity and integrity. I just cannot stay silent while watching a genocide happening in real time, while the leaders of the Party supposed to protect human rights and dignity are supporting and feeding this time the genocide happening in Gaza.

I strongly condemned the massacre happening in Ukraine, and I condemn the genocide happening in Gaza.

Biden has chosen to support genocide over his own Party interests and over dignity and humanity, and I guess a big part of his voters will remind him this in the next November election.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back