Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You like to put words into others' mouths, in addition to flat out lying. All I did was take those words you tried to put into my mouth, and put them back into your mouth. I kindly edited it down to the essential words because I didn't want you to choke on the whole sentence. Bon appétit. You're welcome.

LOL! Nice observation. I guess he's lucky Bernie Sanders wasn't nominated. He would be BS Lions.

I actually never supported him, but you're used to lying. You're probably liking this Trump ramp up of federal troops, since you're conditioned to love it. Look JB, they're smiling.

Very Stable Genius gave another Virus briefing. Not an actual doctor or scientist to be seen.

Have to get these scary moms

f9zpYFpM

Silly child. You learn nothing.

Truth hurts, huh.

Last edited:
•••
I actually never supported him, but you're used to lying. You're probably liking this Trump ramp up of federal troops, since you're conditioned to love it. Look JB, they're smiling.

Silly child. You learn nothing.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Pearl clutching lib who accused the NRA of having blood on their hands has some thoughts.

New low even for you. Someone who lost her legs serving her country, while you support somebody who got out of serving with fake bone spurs.

Too bad I can't like my own post. @GILSAN

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Way to expose yourself, making fun of disabled people.

I'm not a bigot like you. I treat everyone the same.

#MeToo

JB having a meltdown.
upload_2020-7-22_16-56-5.png

Shove your PC threats where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:
•••
Notice all the libs are trying to argue about how bad the police are, how bad covid is, don't open schools.

It's like they all watch the same cable channel.

•••
•••
•••
It's like they all watch the same cable channel.

Well, at least they have more channel options than the Republicans.

Repubs seem to get all their talking points from one of 2 places, Fox News or Newsmax. But I'm guessing 99% of it is from Fox (talk about mind control...)

I have to say, I tried watching Newsmax twice and it made me really appreciate Fox News news all the more - Newsmax live content offerings are HORRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE! (But I do admit I enjoy watching all the old rehashed WW II shows that they have on the weekends.)

The the Dog Channel has higher production values, better stories, and more interesting "hosts" than Newsmax.

Last edited:
•••
It's the truth. Your hurt feelings are just not more qualified than the sources I linked to. You're the one repeating yourself. I guess you have it in your head that if you repeat something a certain amount of times, it's going to be true. No, it just makes you look silly.

4% of the population
over 25% of the cases - 26.7%
almost 25% of the deaths - 23.3%

Let's start exposing these numbers for the fraud they are.

1) We know we can not trust any numbers from China, the largest country by population. They're default response is to lie.

2) India the 2nd largest population; doesn't even collect data from at least two states. You can't get test from a private clinic because any result would be suspect due to corruption.

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-numbers-in-india-are-low-but-so-is-the-testing-rate/a-52840933
https://www.indiatoday.in/news-anal...-19-testing-state-by-state-1666587-2020-04-13

3) In the USA, the CDC and 11 states were caught counting anti-body test as active infections.

So covid 19 infection / death reporting from two largest countries by population is garbage. The reporting from the USA is suspected garbage.

That won't stop JB from reposting his fantastical numbers because hey... they make Trump look bad. If you think for yourself and question these numbers ... You're a denier.

Last edited:
•••
Well, at least they have more channel options than the Republicans.

Repubs seem to get all their talking points from one of 2 places, Fox News or Newsmax. But I'm guessing 99% of it is from Fox (talk about mind control...)

I have to say, I tried watching Newsmax twice and it made me really appreciate Fox News news all the more - Newsmax live content offerings are HORRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE! (But I do admit I enjoy watching all the old rehashed WW II shows that they have on the weekends.)

The the Dog Channel has higher production values, better stories, and more interesting "hosts" than Newsmax.

Don't forget OAN.

Washington Examiner is a decent read. So is the thefederalist.com.

Last edited:
•••
I am confused after spending 7 days to read all 2,246 posts.
2,246 posts or pages? Now that's a lot of hard work... I take my hat off to you sir...

respect-kid.gif

I don't really understand politic at all. Just have 2 simple questions?
1. Grilled: Are you black?
2. Is JB in JB Lions stand for Joe Biden.

Thank you in advance for your answers
LOL... great questions..
PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
•••
Just sick.

You guys lost your minds a couple of years ago when Pete Davidson made a joke about Dan Crenshaw who he said looked like a movie villain because he wore an eye patch.

I guess losing two legs is ok to make fun of but not if you lose an eye.

crenshawduckworth.jpg

•••
More on the CDC inflating covid numbers:

How Could the CDC Make That Mistake? [The Atlantic, May 21]
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus.
The CDC stopped publishing anything resembling a complete database of daily test results on February 29. When it resumed publishing test data last week, a page of its website explaining its new COVID Data Tracker said that only viral tests were included in its figures. “These data represent only viral tests. Antibody tests are not currently captured in these data,” the page said as recently as May 18.
Yesterday, that language was changed. All reference to disaggregating the two different types of tests disappeared. “These data are compiled from a number of sources,” the new version read. The text strongly implied that both types of tests were included in the count, but did not explicitly say so.

--------------
The CDC is over counting the number of China coronavirus cases in an apparent effort to keep the country shut down throughout the summer. This fraudulent activity was uncovered by the far-left Atlantic proving even a dead clock is right twice a day. [The Gateway Pundit, July 1st]

--------------
Yes, Mom, the CDC Is Part of the Deep State, Too [Red State, March 17]
Think the Obama-era DoJ and FBI were the only federal agencies that were politically corrupted by Democrats? Guess again. The sad reality is that the list of uncorrupted federal agencies is tiny compared to the list of those that were exploited by Obama and his minions for political purposes.
While all of our attention over the past three-and-a-half years has been focused on Washington, DC, the Centers for Disease Control, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, has been flying under the radar screen. Now that the CDC (and the National Institute of Health) are in our cross-hairs, we are learning that those organizations were infected by the same Obama-corruption virus, too.

-------------
In the United States, the "deep state" is a conspiracy theory which suggests that collusion and cronyism exist within the US political system and constitute a hidden government within the legitimately elected government. [some love from mollypedia lead paragraph lol]

•••
Don't forge OAN.

Washington Examiner is a decent read. So is the thefederalist.com.

TheDispatch, Washington Times,

Small; But amplified; Not MSM leftist;
LESS GOO!!!

Worst LIBERAL RAG is: VOX *cringe

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back