IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone know how to copy & Paste a webpage using a iPhone 10.?????

the f*cking Chinese are blaming the US army for the COVID-19 , saying the US army laid it down in China
Is this it?

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman pushes coronavirus conspiracy theory that the US Army 'brought the epidemic to Wuhan'

• A Chinese government spokesman said Thursday that "it might be US Army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan," apparently pushing a popular conspiracy theory.
  • In recent weeks, Chinese officials have been trying to reshape the narrative on the coronavirus, strongly suggesting that the virus might have originated outside of China, even though the epicenter of the outbreak was the central Chinese city of Wuhan.
  • Amid this push, a conspiracy theory that US athletes participating in the Military World Games in Wuhan last fall brought the coronavirus into China has emerged.
A Chinese government spokesman said Thursday that "it might be US Army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan," pushing one of several popular coronavirus conspiracy theories in China.

Zhao Lijian, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman, called attention to the admission Wednesday by Robert Redfield, the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, that some Americans who were said to have died from influenza may have actually died from the coronavirus (COVID-19).

"When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected?" he asked. "What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US Army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!"

In a short thread on Twitter, a social media platform inaccessible in China, Zhao demanded to know how many of the 34 million influenza infections and 20,000 associated deaths during this latest flu season were related to COVID-19.

The coronavirus, now a pandemic, first appeared in the central Chinese city of Wuhan, capital of hard-hit Hubei province and the epicenter of a serious outbreak that has claimed the lives of thousands, the majority in China.

As China has faced criticism, Chinese authorities have been pushing back, suggesting that the virus may have originated somewhere other than China. Dr. Zhong Nanshan, a leading Chinese epidemiologist, said in late February that "though the COVID-19 was first discovered in China, it does not mean that it originated from China."

Zhao, in his role as a government spokesman, stressed the same point in a recent press briefing.

"No conclusion has been reached yet on the origin of the virus," he told reporters, adding that "what we are experiencing now is a global phenomenon with its source still undetermined."

One popular conspiracy theory that has emerged about the coronavirus is that American athletes participating in the Military World Games, an event held in Wuhan last year, may have brought the virus, either intentionally or accidentally, into China. There is no evidence to support this accusation.

The Trump administration has laid the blame firmly at China's feet though. "Unfortunately, rather than using best practices, this outbreak in Wuhan was covered up," White House national security adviser Robert O'Brien told reporters Wednesday.

"It probably cost the world community two months to respond," he added.

Another Chinese foreign ministry spokesman, Geng Shuang, called O'Brien's efforts to denigrate China's efforts to fight the virus "immoral and irresponsible."
https://www.businessinsider.com/chi...rmy-maybe-brought-coronavirus-to-wuhan-2020-3

•••
You Rock! @lennco , thanks, that is the article indeed

•••
Most coronavirus patients recover, still anxiety, fear loom

Despite the global fears of coronavirus, ... Most have mild symptoms and rebound within two weeks, while those with more serious ailments may not improve for up to six weeks.

https://apnews.com/926d2cb378b1aa00a56b93cf58b6ab54

upload_2020-3-12_12-58-27.png

Here is Bernie Sanders Yesterday you ignorant twat.

I am calling you a liar because Joe Biden isn't President yet????

How F'ckd up in the head are you?

I stated a fact, you called me a liar. I proved your head is up your ass. Now you call me names.

Pretty much your everday MO.

#lenncoisacrybaby

How do you find these lousy tweets?
Where are the Tweets from real Dem Party?

Senators? Congressmen? Governors?

quicktake by bloomberg?
aaron rupar?

Seriously?

And a 3 year old tweet from Sanders??? :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

You are a real Joke.
All you do here is GASLIGHT!

You have lost All Credibility.

#mrxgaslights
#mrxisaliar

Last edited:
•••
I stated a fact, you called me a liar. I proved your head is up your ass. Now you call me names.

Pretty much your everday MO.
How old are you? 5?

Now #lennco will call me a liar because Joe Biden isn't President yet.

Fact: I called you a Liar because you lied, over and over today.

I did not call you a liar because Joe Biden isn't President yet.

Again you Lie, why because you are a Liar and that will follow you around forever much like Trump's Impeachment :xf.laugh:

You are also a Major Hypocrite for screaming all the time how Dems and Liberals lie but you in fact Lie all the time on here.

#mrxisahypocrite
#mrxisaliar

•••
DOW Down 10% at Close!!!

Worst day since 1987!
Worst Point loss Ever!

•••
1) I said your degenerate leadership is calling Trump racist for travel bans.

2) You call me a liar, a few other insults.

3) I prove you wrong.

4) You attack the sources, obfuscate, call me more names.

Piss off you little bitch.

How old are you? 5?

Fact: I called you a Liar because you lied, over and over today.

I did not call you a liar because Joe Biden isn't President yet.
I said you would call me a liar because Joe Biden isn't President.

And here you are calling me a liar.

Again you Lie, why because you are a Liar and that will follow you around forever much like Trump's Impeachment :xf.laugh:

You are also a Major Hypocrite for screaming all the time how Dems and Liberals lie but you in fact Lie all the time on here.

#mrxisahypocrite
#mrxisaliar

Last edited:
•••
Sound like to me that you just want white for the sake of white. Isn't that racist?

Sorry to be the one who tells you there is no Santa Clause but the fact is the High Majority of all great Basketball players are in fact.....Black.

Sorry you don't like that but if you want to put together an all white team and have them play that US team then go for it. Let see how that works out for you.
You really are slow to understand things. I said and I will repeat it: Only the best should be chosen for their merit... That applies to everything and everyone, whether it be basketball teams, sprinters, long jumpers, soccer players, scientists, engineers, politicians or Trump's Coronavirus task force.

ONLY THE BEST SHOULD BE CHOSEN

Why would CNN have to bring racism into everything, just like you are doing now?

Why has google changed their algorithm to benefit one race over another, when everyone knows that the vast majority of American Inventors were white? The truth, the facts and history should NEVER be changed just because it's politically correct to do so!

Did you know that in South Africa, their Rugby and Cricket teams, which were always dominated by whites (because blacks didn't like those sports) the players are now being chosen on a quota basis, where blacks must be part of the team regardless of their merit or not.

And yet CNN has NEVER reported this. Why not? If it was the other way round, you can bet they would have reported it hundreds of times.

Racism nowadays is mostly against whites!

Last edited:
•••
I said you would call me a liar because Joe Biden isn't President.

1) I said your degenerate leadership is calling Trump racist for travel bans.

2) You call me a liar, a few other insults.

3) I prove you wrong.

4) You attack the sources, obfuscate, call me more names.

p*ss off you little bitch.
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

p*ss off you little bitch? :xf.laugh::ROFL:

You forgot to add the word "Yet" to your Biden accusation.

You didn't prove me wrong once.
But you did prove what a Liar you are several times today and its for the world to see :xf.grin:

And I got everyone to see you lose your cool :ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

Are we having fun yet? :xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
You really are slow to understand things. I said and I will repeat it: Only the best should be chosen for their merit... That applies to everything and everyone, whether it be basketball teams, sprinters, long jumpers, soccer players, scientists, engineers, politicians or Trump's Coronavirus task force.

ONLY THE BEST SHOULD BE CHOSEN

Why would CNN have to bring racism into everything, just like you are doing now?

Why has google changed their algorithm to benefit one race over another, when everyone knows that the vast majority of American Inventors were white? The truth, the facts and history should NEVER be changed just because it's politically correct to do so!

Did you know that in South Africa, their Rugby and Cricket teams, which were always dominated by whites (because blacks didn't like those sports) are now being chosen on a quota basis, where blacks must be part of the team regardless of their merit or not.

And yet CNN has NEVER reported this. Why not? If it was the other way round, you can bet they would have reported it hundreds of times.

Racism nowadays is mostly against whites!
No, you tried to make a point using a Picture of the All Black US team.
Now you are trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

•••

Better than you talking out of your ass.

•••
Hypocrites: The Countless Times the Mainstream Media Used ‘Xenophobic’ Term ‘Wuhan Coronavirus’ (Video)

And we're supposed to trust that BS Media?

•••
Better than you talking out of your ass.
Its ok buddy, you are just having a bad day.

After all, Tomorrow is another day.

scarlet-ohara.jpg

•••
Why don't you go into quarantine for a while? You no longer know your ass from your elbow with your pathetic nonsense answers!

It's better talking to a wall than with you!

•••
•••
Why don't you go into quarantine for a while? You no longer know your ass from your elbow with your pathetic nonsense answers!

It's better talking to a wall than with you!
Am I getting to you too?
#mrxisacrybaby is having breakdown today from talking to me and now you are starting to lose it.

Look on the bright side come November we don't have to talk to each for a while (y)

•••
Am I getting to you too?
#mrxisacrybaby is having breakdown today from talking to me and now you are starting to lose it.

Look on the bright side come November we don't have to talk to each for a while (y)

You're a reactionary asshole. I'd like to have you over for dinner.

•••
•••
•••
•••
You're a reactionary a*hole. I'd like to have you over for dinner.
Nice, another subtle threat from you.

When all else fails and you have nothing left you always resort to a subtle threats.

:-P

•••
NYC declares state of emergency, large venues like Madison Square Garden will likely be closed ‘for months’

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio declared a state of emergency in the city on Thursday, saying large venues like Barclays Center and Madison Square Garden will likely be closed for months to try to contain the fast-spreading coronavirus outbreak.

“The last 24 hours have been very, very sobering,” de Blasio said at a press conference. “Yesterday morning seems like a long time ago. We got a lot of information in the course of a day yesterday and a lot changed then, then last night it just seemed the world turned upside down in the course of just a few hours.”

The city now has 95 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 42 of them reported in the last 24 hours, he said. More than 1,780 people are under voluntary quarantine in the city, with an additional 29 people under mandatory quarantine, he said.

“I don’t think for most of us who even have been in public life a long time we’ve seen a situation quite like this where we receive extraordinary new information on what now feels like an hourly basis so we’re constantly making adjustments,” de Blasio said.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/12/new-york-city-declares-state-of-emergency.html

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
President gave a speech today, video below:

President Biden trending
https://twitter.com/search?q=#PresidentBiden&src=trend_click

Somebody else's tweet:
President Trump is welcome to adopt all of it today” is the most bad ass line of the campaign so far.

Scranton Joe getting at Silver Spoon Trump

•••
Nice, another subtle threat from you.

When all else fails and you have nothing left you always resort to a subtle threats.

:-P

upload_2020-3-12_13-52-44.png

Actually would like to have you over. I'll grill a couple of boneless ribeye steaks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back