NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
They can get healthcare just not kill babies with heartbeats in the womb, and the state should not pay for abortions, and of course they should not do abortions.
Thanks for doing your part in helping Biden get elected

•••
•••
@JB Lions I stand for life. Also, God Bless the amazing Ron DeSantis. If I could take your governor and ship him to be California governor I would in a heartbeat. Ron DeSantis good policies and strong moral fiber.

Last edited:
•••
I'm for life you are not.
You’re for forcing victims of rape and incest to carry the pregnancy thru, also for letting mothers die to give birth

•••
@JB Lions Less than 1% of abortions are hard-case category, of life of mother, rape, or incest, what about the other 99% aborted simply because a woman doesn't want them? Really, does killing have justification?

•••
@JB Lions Less than 1% of abortions are hard-case category, of life of mother, rape, or incest, what about the other 99% aborted simply because a woman doesn't want them? Really, does killing have justification?
If you actually cared you would be adopting or help paying. You do neither. Caring stops at birth for right wingers. You just like to control women

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Who says I don't do either? You don't know me lol and I help in many areas. Also, I can vote for those with my values, but I have no control over abortion laws. It's up to people like DeSantis or Trump to outlaw murder of heart-beating babies not me. Abortion should be illegal but for now we shall leave it up to states.

•••
@JB Lions Who says I don't do either? You don't know me lol and I help in many areas. Also, I can vote for those with my values, but I have no control over abortion laws. It's up to people like DeSantis or Trump to outlaw murder of heart-beating babies not me. Abortion should be illegal but for now we shall leave it up to states.
You told me before. You don’t adopt or help pay if the pregnancy is carried thru. If it was really about children, caring wouldn’t stop at birth. Horrific what you want to force women to do

Last edited:
•••
You told me before. You don’t adopt or help pay if the pregnancy is carried thru. If it was really about children, caring wouldn’t stop at birth. Horrific what you want to force women to do
Men exp white men should stay out of women issues

•••
More horrific that you want to scramble the heart-beating baby instead the mother until it suffocates and dies.

•••
More horrific that you want to scramble the heart-beating baby instead the mother until it suffocates and dies.
Why not let the baby be born, maybe it will be the next president of the USA or maybe cure cancer.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@marijuanadomain If an action is unjust it needs to be illegal and deserves to be our business. Sorry to hear you don't value life. It's ok you are still a cool guy.

Last edited:
•••
I'm a pro-life person of strong moral fiber. All life is precious in the eyes of God. @JB Lions What do you think of abortions on babies that have been in the womb for 6 months or more?

•••
@marijuanadomain If an action is unjust it needs to be illegal and deserves to be our business. Sorry to hear you don't value life. It's ok you are still a cool guy.
It is none of your or my business..

It is between the women and her medical doctors

•••
I'm a pro-life person of strong moral fiber. All life is precious in the eyes of God. @JB Lions What do you think of abortions on babies that have been in the womb for 6 months or more?
It is none of Men business

It is between her and her doctor

•••
It is none of Men business

It is between her and her doctor
If someone were to murder someone else I'd expect for the police to handle it. In the same way we should not kill/abort babies. It is 100% the governments business. It's not about if it's my business as I don't make laws, but I would support the government outlawing abortion.

•••
•••
If someone were to murder someone else I'd expect for the police to handle it. In the same way we should not kill/abort babies. It is 100% the governments business. It's not about if it's my business as I don't make laws, but I would support the government outlawing abortion.
Who the f is the government,,,?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back