IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sensitive issues , and many non sensitive issues for that matter, should be the peoples majority vote , as the rule of law on those issues, if even one person goes to jail for an infraction , that more than 50% of people voted to be legal, but a legislator finalized the law as illegal, is a travesty of justice, for the people. it does not matter who dislikes what .. if the People have voted more than 50% for legality , the the People have spoken it Legal

Last edited:
•••
This is precisely why the People should vote on Abortion , If Ohio has 57% of its people that wish Abortion to be legal, then Abortion should be legal in Ohio. Legislators have been over ruling the People for far to long.
They did vote, it's now legal. Those Republicans are trying to pretend that didn't just happen and get around it. They will fail.

•••
•••
•••
He probably should just stay retired but he loves the country so much he wants to beat Biden.
Trump's a vindictive asshole is why he wants to beat Biden. He doesn't love you. He just loves your money in his pocket.

•••
Like I said, Trump will bring the crazies with him. Laura Loomer as Press Secretary? haha.

I can't help it, she always reminds me and it seems like a lot of other people as:

Amazing you kind of had a slip that Trump is going to win when you say he will bring crazies with him into office. Trump 2024 for real change!

•••
Trump's a vindictive asshole is why he wants to beat Biden. He doesn't love you. He just loves your money in his pocket.
100x better choice than Sleepy Joe

•••
They did vote, it's now legal. Those Republicans are trying to pretend that didn't just happen and get around it. They will fail.
with that said, they have no say in it, it has been voted on by the people, they should walk away and let Liberty be

•••
in some aspects i feel we have reached a dangerous point with rule of law and ect ..

The people we hire to place our law , should not dispute the peoples vote, under any circumstances, once the people have spoken , they need to walk away, their job is done, completely.

our representatives we hire, never should question the peoples vote.

•••
@JB Lions I admire your work on the DeSantis Governor Re-election and helping him get his 19.4% win. As much as you hate GOP great for your work to keep him in office!

•••
Acceptance of the peoples vote without question, is very important to us moving forward, it doesn't matter if a person agrees or disagrees. except the will of the majority vote. we don't have to like the rulings by the people , but every American has a duty as a citizen to respect and accept the peoples majority vote

•••
@.X. I'd be up to a 50-state ban on abortion or at least late-term except for mothers health maybe, others can give away child for adoption. A very small percentage of abortions are hard-case category.

•••
@.X. Do you think if/when GOP keeps the house in 2024 that they will keep the current speaker?

•••
Last edited:
•••
@.X. Do you think if/when GOP keeps the house in 2024 that they will keep the current speaker?
good question, I feel there will be a speaker change , I think Donalds is on deck again

•••
Jim Jordan is going high position in the 2024 Trump cabinet , I think Donalds will assume the speaker role at some point in 2024, granted Donalds does well, Donalds will be in a high place within the cabinet IMO

•••
good question, I feel there will be a speaker change , I think Donalds is on deck again
Maybe Donald Trump Jr. could be the speaker of house after Donald J. Trump wins the presidency in 2024.

•••
•••
Maybe Donald Trump Jr. could be the speaker of house after Donald J. Trump wins the presidency in 2024.
i don't think that will happen, at least not within the 1st year or 2 , I think after Trumps first term, he learned a ton from it, Trump will install a very vetted cabinet, that will not turn it's back on him under any circumstances. especially military generals , DHS , Attorney General. and specifically, DOJ

•••
•••
Trump will be signing executive orders so fast the first day he is the 47th Pres.. Trump will release most, if not all J6 prisoners, with time served, most, but not all, will get expunged. I feel the J6 investigation will show corruption not only in trials, but in the senate regarding J6

I feel investigations will be far and wide, concerning all events from 2020 thru 2024, I think these investigation will yield 1000's of indictments, arrests and imprisonment. So much video feed has been viewed and stored for this event . the use of AI has identified people in breach of law .

It's gonna be a Big Deal

•••
Last edited:
•••
if you can fathom the court system being completely flooded with cases, city, state and federal, the jails and prisons not even being able to house the prisoners up and coming , most prisons capacity is like 2K inmates, county jails , some to 1000 inmates, most less than 500.

That is what i see happening in the near future. Prision's will have to be built , until they are built , prison camps will have to do..

•••
it's going to be interesting to see how it all plays out ..

when i did time in Dallas County Jail , i was booked into Lew Sterritt justice center in downtown Dallas , i stay there approx 48 hours, then i was shackled up and taken to a van with other inmates and moved to the Dallas County Jail.. where i was into to a pod with 14 inmates for 7 days, then i was woken up and moved to another pod for the duration of sentence into another pod with inmates.

The small jails , like Rockwall county jail i was in , don't move you around, you are put in a cell with 7 other inmates for the duration

there are going to be A LOT of people incarcerated that have never been into a jail or prison up and coming, they best mind their knowledge before entering, because people will take them to play with as they enter a cell.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back