Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@Particle

Tell me this , what do you propose to America a better country ?? Don't tell me what ??? said in 1793, or what ?? said in 1898 ... people move forward , not backwards,, or well, we are supposed to ..

what system , what can make America a better country ???. not Abe Lincoln .. the modern world, modern country

•••
ok, ok, so what do you purpose , we change it ? do you live even one day , in the year 2023??
No, I came here from the future. Why accept such backward and primitive ways of living?

•••
@Particle

Tell me this , what do you propose to America a better country ?? Don't tell me what ??? said in 1793, or what ?? said in 1898 ... people move forward , not backwards,, or well, we are supposed to ..

what system , what can make America a better country ???. not Abe Lincoln .. the modern world, modern country
System? Use them all. Take the best parts, and throw away the worst parts.

•••
history is ok , and then it isn't , as we have lived the past few years.. dwelling in books , reciting things said and done in 1800 , is not trying to make anything better. its holding progress back , which we have been living since young scholars decided we should listen to people from 1800..

what legacy does that leave behind ??

•••
No, I came here from the future. Why accept such backward and primitive ways of living?
hey , I agree , but the continuation to recite Abe Lincoln, or anything from 1800, is not going to move us forward. be innovative.

what are your own Ideals ?? for a better country, a better judicial system, a better life for humanity???

•••
System? Use them all. Take the best parts, and throw away the worst parts.
that sounds like a beginning to a good plan , no one would have any problem with that , all you have to do is present in a good way, tell people what you want , what you like .. that is all it takes

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@Particle

people don't have to take the streets for what you want , nothing has to be burned down , fights don't have to ensue.

present your plans, thoughts, to the People , that's it ..

unfortunately, that isn't really possible now, not at this time.. people will not trust that process now , because of everything that has happened since 2020 going forward.

•••
but what is considered bullshit ? by all means

One man's BS is another man's breakfast, be careful which wolf you feed...

•••
@Particle

I will be honest, I like your thoughts of using all the systems together, nixing the bad parts. I think most would as well, that's innovation and moving forward for future generation to come.

•••
One man's BS is another man's breakfast, be careful which wolf you feed...
well, it matters, you are an intracule part of this forum, things that trigger you , or just do not want hear at all, matters

•••
what the younger people need to understand is , If you have beef with Police, have that beef with Police, starting fires and slinging things through glass, is only going bring resistance .

I get it .. but at the same time i don't get it ... because why burn down innocent peoples businesses , why bust all the glass out of innocent store owners stores . and ect. ??? if it was to get peoples attention, that worked like a charm, it has pissed people off to no extent ...

beef with the person, or people you have beef with, leave everyone out of it, unless you want everyone else into it.

•••
•••
what the younger people need to understand is , If you have beef with Police, have that beef with Police, starting fires and slinging things through glass, is only going bring resistance .

I get it .. but at the same time i don't get it ... because why burn down innocent peoples businesses , why bust all the glass out of innocent store owners stores . and ect. ??? if it was to get peoples attention, that worked like a charm, it has pissed people off to no extent ...

beef with the person, or people you have beef with, leave everyone out of it, unless you want everyone else into it.
And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard.- Martin Luther King Jr.

•••
And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard.- Martin Luther King Jr.
and now you know where we stand, you are reciting old dead people again btw . RIP Dr. King ...

.. so as you wish .. it will be done

Last edited:
•••
@Particle

so i am confused again , if a riot is to take place , isn't violence a given ??

doesn't bother me any , hell, i grew up in total violence. but how , does a riot take place with out violence ?

Or .. it's ok for your people to commit violence , but my side better not ??

help me on this one

•••
how , does a riot take place with out violence ?

Riot
an impressively large or varied display of something.
"the garden was a riot of color"

1699581002283.jpeg

;)

•••
•••
hmm.. ok .. i was thinking a display of something would be a protest , and a riot would just be a good ol fighting.

Just playing with things.

Use it for 'thinking movement' - what else could a 'riot' be, in a way that could be more of a positive.

Last edited:
•••
and now you know where we stand, you are reciting old dead people again btw . RIP Dr. King ...

.. so as you wish .. it will be done
History repeats itself.
Has to.
No-one listens.

•••
History repeats itself.
Has to.
No-one listens.
hey , let it roll

But don't say i wasn't listening , i was listening and hearing

•••
Leftist , Do what you got to do , And the Right will do what they got to do .. the end result , as always = A Winner , and the winner makes the rules , as always

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back