Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Fake news

May God save Yemen
They will be obliterated
WOW! Ok.. things may circle now, when Turkey enters the War .. I know shit has hit the fan for sure

•••
Nope. Definitely an anti-Christ.
ok .. but if i do not know your beliefs , i can not have any discussion with you . i have no idea who i am discussing religion with

•••
here is a direct link .. to "So Called dead people . covered up , all lined up on the floor, in hamas.

@JB Lions @Particle this is the shit that you two believe when Hamas reports it , tell me they are dead.. please

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-al-jazeera-pre-204600222.html
Not even close.

We found that the in-question footage was captured in 2013, and therefore does not show the aftermath of Hamas' attack on Israel in October 2023. It showed a protest organized by the students of the Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt.

•••
No .. i told you a BUNCH of Theater is happening .. and has been happening for 3 + years
Except you are the theater. You’re the dog that’s being wagged.

•••
He has Christian policies such as conservative, pro-life, pro-gun, and Christian ministers tend to support him such as president of liberty university.
All those policies are 180 degrees away from the teachings of Jesus. Just because they’re causes crusaded by so-called Christians, doesn’t make them Christian at all. Not even close.

And Jerry Falwell Jr, the alcoholic ex-president of Liberty is now banned from the Liberty University campus. Turns out his wife Becki Falwell was having carnal relations with Giancarlo Granda, their “pool boy”, while Jerry Jr watched.

•••
All those policies are 180 degrees away from the teachings of Jesus. Just because they’re causes crusaded by so-called Christians, doesn’t make them Christian at all. Not even close.

And Jerry Falwell Jr, the alcoholic ex-president of Liberty is now banned from the Liberty University campus. Turns out his wife Becki Falwell was having carnal relations with Giancarlo Granda, their “pool boy”, while Jerry Jr watched.
@.X. What are your thoughts on his comments?

•••
ok .. but if i do not know your beliefs , i can not have any discussion with you . i have no idea who i am discussing religion with
You don’t need to know anyone’s beliefs to have a discussion with them. You have the discussion to find out, silly.

•••
well, the dude is talking Jerry Falwell first off.. people i do not and never have watched, Falwell, C.Dollar , B.Hinn, and the rest of TV evangelist .. I will watch like.. First Baptist church once in blue moon , rarely , I am no longer a Baptist , so aside from some internet service by Greg Laurie who .. that is about all i watch .

Last edited:
•••
You don’t need to know anyone’s beliefs to have a discussion with them. You have the discussion to find out, silly.
I do , i need to know who am i talking to , to have such conversations, If they are ashamed like you, to tell what their beliefs are , then that is deception it damn self.. the very thing i stay away from.. so unless you tell me your beliefs , then religion is off the table for you and i .

•••
in these times of deception. the ONLY thing you need is the Bible, God and Jesus .. Pray up and Repent. we all have a direct line to the Father, The Son , and the Holy Spirit , Thats it , in todays times we are in.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Hezbollah Hesitates as Israel Strikes Gaza​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hezbollah-hesitates-israel-strikes-gaza-171550689.html

as soon as Yemen gets seated in the war theater, Hezbollah will follow i bet .. these fuckers want the smoke, they are guaranteed to get it .

no Ball Box shit from you leftist either, this War is fixing to get very very Nasty ! time to grow up now, chances are the US will be ball deep in this conflict the way it is currently going . I hope Ukraine gets the civilians out of the country now, Putin will cease this opportunity to smash Ukraine..

Welcome to the Real World

•••
On top of it all , We have all kinds of domestic shit to worry about as well now , Because Biden insisted on letting any o'l swing dick into the USA ..

Last edited:
•••

Mario Nawfal

@MarioNawfal
Subscribe

JUST IN: UN Director Resigns over Gaza Conflict"Textbook case of genocide" The Director of the UN Human Rights New York Office, Craig Mokhiber, has tendered his resignation, citing his profound disagreement with the United Nations' approach to the Israel-Hamas conflictSource: Daily Mai

Fuck the UN , they are not our friend

•••
•••
Benny Johnson

@bennyjohnson
Subscribe

BREAKING: Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu: “Just as the United States would not agree to a ceasefire after the bombing of Pearl Harbor or after the terrorist attack of 9/11. Israel will not agree to a cessation of hostilities with Hamas after the horrific attacks of October 7th…The Bible says that there is a time for peace and a time for war. This is a time for war.”

•••
in these times of deception. the ONLY thing you need is the Bible, God and Jesus .. Pray up and Repent. we all have a direct line to the Father, The Son , and the Holy Spirit , Thats it , in todays times we are in.
I agree with that. But to get to to that place uncontaminated, you’ve got to shed all the idols of America.

IMG_9857.jpeg

•••
I agree with that. But to get to to that place uncontaminated, you’ve got to shed all the idols of America.

Show attachment 248312
It's not about Trump, It never has been, Trump wasn't many of ours first choice, Desantis was. Trump has solidified the seat now, So here go .. we are off and going ! The big picture has absolutely nothing to do with Donald Trump though .. i assure you of that .

Last edited:
•••
@Particle

The bottom line is ... We are NOT giving up our founded Republic , our founded United States system . Not without a fight, my dad died in the Viet Nam WAR. my dad died so that the country could live. his death will not be in vain. over my dead body, and millions of others who love this country unconditionally.

we understand the problems within the system, they will be repaired to sponsor a more modern United States.

Last edited:
•••
@Particle

The bottom line is ... We are NOT giving up our founded Republic , our founded United States system . Not without a fight, my dad died in the Viet Nam WAR. my dad died so that the country could live. his death will not be in vain. over my dead body, and millions of others who love this country unconditionally.

we understand the problems within the system, they will be repaired to sponsor a more modern United States.
More modern under Republicans? That makes no sense. And if you truly wanted to honor your dad, you wouldn't support somebody like Trump, who tried to overturn the vote of the people, fine with doing away with parts of the Constitution when it sorts him etc. Mr. Bone Spurs who has disparaged those who served on many occasions.

Last edited:
•••
More modern under Republicans? That makes no sense. And if you truly wanted to honor your dad, you wouldn't support somebody like Trump, who tried to overturn the vote of the people, fine with doing away with parts of the Constitution when it sorts him etc. Mr. Bone Spurs who has disparaged those who served on many occasions.
we take .. who we got .. and work from there

•••
we take .. who we got .. and work from there
You put .. who you got .. so you only have yourselves to blame. It should have never went past his early days of campaigning when he made fun of disabled people and disrespected POWs. You decided to vote in a trash human being on every level and are supporting him again

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back