Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1681757295613.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
So they operated while Trump was President and Biden closed them down? And this makes the Biden admin look bad?
I'm not sure. But I've been reading stories about them for at least a year.

@mr-x said, I'm not done clowning myself today, I got another one in me. @mr-x busy taking lots of screenshots to try to bury his embarrassing posts today. Breibart, figures.
John, stop lying and stop copying my post. It sad.

•••
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

Like I said, so predictable

"@mr-x busy taking lots of screenshots to try to bury his embarrassing posts today."

1681757502712.png

•••
I'm not sure. But I've been reading stories about them for at least a year.

John, stop lying and stop copying my post. It sad.
I'm sure because I actually read it, unlike you. They got setup in 2015.

•••
•••
It's WalMart's fault because they wanted to turn a profit.

Defund the police... make the lowest price the law :xf.wink:

Exclusive: Disney’s 11th-Hour Move To Evade DeSantis Oversight Is Legally Void, Per Source​

Disney skipped a step required by Florida law in its 11th-hour agreement, according to those familiar with the proceedings.

The last requirement of Florida law, however, that all affected property owners be given notice by mail, was skipped entirely, according to sources familiar with Disney’s proceedings. The missed mandate means the company would have to restart the process for its 11th-hour resolution to be valid.

Sell off Disney, make Chinese theme park ...go MAGA! :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
Defund the police... make the lowest price the law :xf.wink:

Sell off Disney, make Chinese theme park ...go MAGA! :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

They already have that, it's called Mara-log-o.

iu

•••
JB doesn't actually believe De-Groomer is going to build a state prison, he's just upset Disney owned themselves, not the other way around as he hoped.

Quotes from the brightest grifters

Last edited:
•••
JB doesn't actually believe De-Groomer is going to build a state prison, he's just upset Disney owned themselves, not the other way around as he hoped.
Disney owned themselves lol. You’re so out of touch, that’s what happens when you read from sources you’re too embarrassed to post.

Just watched local news on this.

They have to make new laws to do what Desantis wants to do, that’s next week. Not the lie you told earlier

Ron was busted lying saying Disney assesses their own property value, that’s county

Then power to inspect. He wants it only for Disney, not other theme parks

Local news is raking him

Last edited:
•••
You're so last week ( and full of something, not brains. )

Disney owned themselves lol. You’re so out of touch, that’s what happens when you read from sources you’re too embarrassed to post.

They have to make new laws to do what Desantis wants to do, that’s next week. Not the lie you told earlier

Ron was busted lying saying Disney assesses their own property value, that’s county

Local news is raking him

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
In an exclusive interview on Tucker Carlson's show, Tesla and Twitter CEO Elon Musk disclosed that the United States government had complete access to individuals' private Twitter direct messages.

Musk expressed his astonishment at the extent of federal intrusion into the popular social media platform during a segment scheduled to broadcast later Monday evening.

“The degree to which government agencies effectively had full access to everything that was going on on Twitter blew my mind, I was not aware of that,” stated Musk.

“Would that include people’s DMs?” asked Carlson.

“Yes,” Musk responded.

•••
•••
They already have that, it's called Mara-log-o.

iu

Are you saying Mar-a-lago is a Chinese theme park? That's rich! :giggle::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
Yes. Watch the liberals on the news tell you how De-Grommer is ruining Florida :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Local news is raking him

Florida would be just like Mississippi ?? Except for the beautiful cities and 800+ miles of sandy beaches.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes. Watch the liberals on the news tell you how De-Grommer is ruining Florida :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Florida would be just like Mississippi ?? Except for the beautiful cities and 800+ miles of sandy beaches.
lol, triggered @mr-x. I make one post and you have to reply to that 1 post multiple times. Can't figure out how to reply to it, too much truth for you to handle. Then you fail in your reply 2 things:

You said:
"Yes. Watch the liberals on the news tell you how De-Grommer is ruining Florida"

Trump isn't a liberal. Trump is actually being honest in how bad Florida is. Don't forget he lives in Florida

And then, you had to remind people yet again of your reading struggles:

You said:
"Florida would be just like Mississippi ?? Except for the beautiful cities and 800+ miles of sandy beaches."

Do you not read? :

"The two biggest ones: -Beaches -Disney Remove those two, and Florida would be no better than Mississippi or Alabama."

She said if you remove beaches. Florida is basically beaches and amusement parks.

•••
lol, triggered @mr-x. I make one post and you have to reply to that 1 post multiple times. Can't figure out how to reply to it, too much truth for you to handle. Then you fail in your reply 2 things:

You said:
"Yes. Watch the liberals on the news tell you how De-Grommer is ruining Florida"

Trump isn't a liberal. Trump is actually being honest in how bad Florida is. Don't forget he lives in Florida

And then, you had to remind people yet again of your reading struggles:

You said:
"Florida would be just like Mississippi ?? Except for the beautiful cities and 800+ miles of sandy beaches."

Do you not read? :

"The two biggest ones: -Beaches -Disney Remove those two, and Florida would be no better than Mississippi or Alabama."

She said if you remove beaches. Florida is basically beaches and amusement parks.

Can you read? You quoted the local news, and Rebekah Jones of all people.

Here is her mug shot.
1681788399072.png

Here is what I said, "Except for the beautiful cities and 800+ miles of sandy beaches."

Stop lying, it make you look desperate.

Last edited:
•••
Can you read? You quoted the local news, and Rebekah Jones of all people.

Here is what I said, "Except for the beautiful cities and 800+ miles of sandy beaches."

Stop lying, it make you look desperate.
lol, you can't even follow/read your own posts? How am I lying, I literally quoted both of you. You make no sense.

Last edited:
•••
OK JB.

lol, you can't even follow/read your own posts? How am I lying, I literally quoted both of you. You make no sense.

•••
Dude.

she said:

She mentioned beaches already. I made it bold and a bigger font so it's easier for you to read. She said take that away and Disney. You come back and say, yeah, what about the beaches. SHE SAID IT

I quoted you both.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back