Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you don't think the twitter files are important, you probably watch CNN, MSNBC and read VOX and the Washington Post.

Same can be said about people who don't think the 1/6 video should be released.

1) It will be dangerous to congress to release the video, our enemies will learn SECRETS.

2) Tucker is dangerous and should be removed from FOX!

3) This is only happening because Rupert wants viewers!

LOL.
Yeah, I'm enjoying watching the guy you supported for 7 years getting exposed.

Last edited:
•••
•••
oh my, this is shocking. Another right wing nut in a court of law had to admit to lying.

I think this is funny because the x's in this thread had the hots for her, so they were easily impressed by the bs she was pumping out.

"Jenna Ellis reached an agreement with a CO judge for a public censure. Ellis has agreed that at least 10 statements she made challenging the 2020 election were misrepresentations made with a “reckless state of mind” because of a “selfish motive.”

•••
•••
@mr-x remember your fake outrage from about the California law? Read the close in age exemption. I hope her husband has stopped flashing kids at bowling alleys.

Lauren Boebert is going to be a grandma at 36.

Show attachment 233576Show attachment 233576

Two minors had sex. One will turn eighteen before the baby is born. That's not exactly like a 26 year old and a 14 year old.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Last edited:
•••
LOL. I voted for Trump so I must like him censoring mean post.

THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT and MEDIA were censoring conservatives and liberals who refused to conform to their lies.
Exactly. I like how you get owned on your own shit.
Two minors and sex. One will turn eighteen before the baby is born.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF
You didn't read the part I asked you to.

•••
LOL. I voted for Trump so I must like him censoring mean post.

THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT and MEDIA were censoring conservatives and liberals who refused to conform to their lies.
I liked how you get owned on your own shit.

•••
•••
Exactly. I like how you get owned on your own shit.

You didn't read the part I asked you to.

You need to reevaluate your knee jerk reaction to defend the media and government. Stop using false equivalences, stop accusing people based on nothing more than your antagonistic imagination.

Last edited:
•••
The left is upset Tucker Carlson is "shaping the narrative" about 1/6. Do they really believe Adam Schiff and Liz Cheny didn't do the same? Or are they unable to admit they let themselves be fooled because they wanted to believe?

A lot of people invested every emotion into believing Donald Trump was "owned by putin" and the election was stolen from Hillary, have had a hard time accepting the truth.

The Government isn't your friend. Censoring people you don't agree with isn't "saving democracy" it's hurting it.

Last edited:
•••
cc: @JB Lions The same FBI that tried to frame a president?? Unbelievable.

BREAKING: Drama in the Proud Boys trial yesterday after FBI agent caught lying on the stand and concealing evidence from defense attorneys. Motion filed this morning from Nick Smith, attorney representing Ethan Nordean.

This is what happens when a rogue, corrupt FBI...
--

Brazen lawlessness at FBI in its biggest January 6 case. Boss instructs FBI agent to "destroy" hundreds of items of evidence. If this is a slam-dunk case of "seditious conspiracy," why is FBI destroying, hiding evidence?

Last edited:
•••
cc: @JB Lions The same FBI that tried to frame a president?? Unbelievable.

BREAKING: Drama in the Proud Boys trial yesterday after FBI agent caught lying on the stand and concealing evidence from defense attorneys. Motion filed this morning from Nick Smith, attorney representing Ethan Nordean.

This is what happens when a rogue, corrupt FBI...
--

Brazen lawlessness at FBI in its biggest January 6 case. Boss instructs FBI agent to "destroy" hundreds of items of evidence. If this is a slam-dunk case of "seditious conspiracy," why is FBI destroying, hiding evidence?

So you're saying Trump's FBI is corrupt as hell? Why did you support this?

And did the FBI do 1/6 or are they going against those that did?

Who did it? Antifa, BLM, FBI, dumb Trumpers?

Figure out where you actually stand, then try to stay consistent. Instead flip flopping all over the place all the time.

Last edited:
•••
So you're saying Trump's FBI is corrupt as hell? Why did you support this?

And did the FBI do 1/6 or are they going against those that did?

Who did it? Antifa, BLM, FBI, dumb Trumpers?
I think it was the guy who thought one blue state having a law that lets 15 year kids have sex with 25 year old adults, justified another state letting 14 year old kids have sex with 24 year old adults.

Figure out where you actually stand, then try to stay consistent. Instead flip flopping all over the place all the time.

Because Lauren Boebert's son disappointed you?

Last edited:
•••
oh my, this is shocking. Another right wing nut in a court of law had to admit to lying.

I think this is funny because the x's in this thread had the hots for her, so they were easily impressed by the bs she was pumping out.

"Jenna Ellis reached an agreement with a CO judge for a public censure. Ellis has agreed that at least 10 statements she made challenging the 2020 election were misrepresentations made with a “reckless state of mind” because of a “selfish motive.”

Worse punishment than will happen to the FBI agents who conspired to falsely convict people for ratings.

Last edited:
•••
Trump trying to have a celebrity censored for mean tweets is just as bad as multiple law enforcement and intelligence agencies colluding with the media to censor people who disagree with the government.

Wait.. the second one is worse. Much worse.

•••
Schumer: "Rupert Murdoch has a special obligation to stop Tucker Carlson from going on tonight [and] from letting him go on again and again and again [because] our democracy depends on it."

Apparently our democracy depends on secrecy and dumb people.

Here is the Truth

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think it was the guy who thought one blue state having a law that lets 15 year kids have sex with 25 year old adults, justified another state letting 14 year old kids have sex with 24 year old adults.

Because Lauren Boebert's son disappointed you?
You're doing your losing focus stuff again. Where you quote me talking about 1 thing and then reply talking about something else. And it seems it's usually about kids for some reason.

It's your way of dodging my questions because you purposely don't want to be clear on where you stand.

Watch how easy it is for me. Dumb Trumpers were doing Jan 6. There are literally in court admitting it, saying Trump encouraged them.

Last edited:
•••
Trump trying to have a celebrity censored for mean tweets is just as bad as multiple law enforcement and intelligence agencies colluding with the media to censor people who disagree with the government.

Wait.. the second one is worse. Much worse.
Nice try - https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...-files-collusion-biden-censorship-1234675969/

Both parties engaged in it.

I guess you didn't get the point of my earlier post. Musk was feeding that reporter the files, it's why he was asked about it. He's deciding to feed the Dem heavy requests. Musk is now a MAGA. He's a billionaire that favors Republicans because he wants to pay lower taxes and have less protection for his employees, hence him moving operations to Texas.

Last edited:
•••
Nice try - https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...-files-collusion-biden-censorship-1234675969/

Both parties engaged in it.

I guess you didn't get the point of my earlier post. Musk was feeding that reporter the files, it's why he was asked about it. He's deciding to feed the Dem heavy requests. Musk is now a MAGA. He's a billionaire that favors Republicans because he wants to pay lower taxes and have less protection for his employees, hence him moving operations to Texas.
What part of government / media censorship didn't cover Trump's government? If we are going to be honest, many more conservatives were shadow banned with negative filters than leftist.

From your own article.

"Oftentimes, requests would demand Twitter stop “shadowbanning” certain conservative accounts, or that the company reinstate banned or suspended right-wing personas."

Last edited:
•••
You're doing your losing focus stuff again. Where you quote me talking about 1 thing and then reply talking about something else. And it seems it's usually about kids for some reason.

It's your way of dodging my questions because you purposely don't want to be clear on where you stand.

Watch how easy it is for me. Dumb Trumpers were doing Jan 6. There are literally in court admitting it, saying Trump encouraged them.

Your post didn't make any sense. You complained about LB's minor son impregnating another minor, then compared CO statutory rape law to CA's.

The first has nothing to do with the other. Two bad laws doesn't change my mind about young teens having sex with adult 9 - 10 years older.

Last edited:
•••
What part of government / media censorship didn't cover Trump's government? If we are going to be honest, many more conservatives were shadow banned with negative filters than leftist.

From your own article.

"Oftentimes, requests would demand Twitter stop “shadowbanning” certain conservative accounts, or that the company reinstate banned or suspended right-wing personas."
If we're going to be honest, most of those on the right can't follow the rules/TOS. When you use a platform, you're under those rules, follow them. Most do and have active accounts. Some like to get banned on purpose so they can get some notoriety and start a GoFundMe for some easy money.

•••
Your post didn't make any sense. You complained about LB's minor son impregnating another minor, then compared CO statutory rape law.

The first has nothing to do with the other. Two bad laws doesn't change my mind about young teens having sex with adult 9 - 10 years older.
I'm saying the laws are basically the same, it's why I referred you to a specific section. 9 years difference. And the intent is the same for cases like Boeberts.

•••
If we're going to be honest, most of those on the right can't follow the rules/TOS.
This is an excuse.

When you use a platform, you're under those rules, follow them. Most do and have active accounts. Some like to get banned on purpose so they can get some notoriety and start a GoFundMe for some easy money.
The rules were not applied fairly.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back