IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
LMAO!!! Close, but no cigar.

I'm still trying to figure out a replacement. I'm going to be really bummed if my avatar picking skills peaked with the T-man.
OK... how about this well known and extremely photogenic old lady from Havana that loves her Cuban cigars...
517e6684fef6d0d5c1bb6f0c3d1ce01d.jpg

c2b206bab874a85c7eb32bdfa6e9fb82.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
And still no word from @TestCase...

Invest in Snowflake stock (NYSE: SNOW) :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Love this Woman!
Wish all Republicans showed half her backbone! (NyPost)

The defection from Republican to Democrat probably earned Biden up to 20% votes (revealed by exit poles). That shows backbone IMO.

"Voting is not just a privilege, but a responsibility. It's a vote for decency. A vote for the rule of law. And a vote for honest and earnest leadership. It's time to put country over party."

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...e-biden_n_5fa1cee3c5b63dc9a5c19621?ri18n=true

•••
I've allways wondered if TestCase looks like this? At least it would be a great avatar for him... maybe he'll block me as well?
ARswY4bTQIVcMgYky6-phYlGtmPXTo6WT2T0jMORxVahKFaNrRIB0N9duE9nLA81QkFkFkvQ32Z3bw7JW_lYzDAgfrmq0-5QfQv6k5YdIWbYFpgT4_x6t0KnYpjqzhcNh49OxJE
Never underestimate sexual preference/fetish/deviancy in political preferences

Last edited:
•••
Never underestimate sexual preference/fetish/deviancy in political preferences

I would also add, never underestimate the tolerance toward sexual perversion in political preferences.

•••
•••
This guy @TestCase has me blocked;

For what? Probably the same thing; (ask him)

“Cant handle the truth”
Sorry to burst your bubble Samer. You were put on ignore for stuff you said to others in actual domain related threads. (You're still on block, but I opened a new browser to find a previous post and your callout of my name caught my eye as I was scanning for it.)

If I was going to block anyone for speaking "the truth", being rude, or directing general nastiness in my direction in this thread, Gilsan and mr-x would be top of the list and would have/should have been blocked quite some time ago as they have been complete a-holes to me!

Unfortunately, I've found that they complete me and I just can't quit them, sigh...:xf.embarrassed:

Last edited:
•••
Sorry to burst your bubble Samer. You were put on ignore for stuff you said to others in actual domain related threads. (You're still on block, but I opened a new browser to find a previous post and your call out of my name caught my eye as I was scanning for it.)

If I was going to block anyone for speaking "the truth", being rude, or directing general nastiness in my direction in this thread, Gilsan and mr-x would be top of the list and blocked quite some time ago as they have been complete a-holes to me!

Unfortunately, I've found that they complete me and I just can't quit them, sigh...:xf.embarrassed:
it’s refreshing to have you address it (for once)

What i did, i do not know, and for whatever did
sorry (for whatever i did to others u perceived)

Now, i’m even more confused.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
If I was going to block anyone for speaking "the truth", being rude, or directing general nastiness in my direction in this thread, Gilsan and mr-x would be top of the list and would have/should have been blocked quite some time ago as they have been complete a-holes to me!

images

•••
•••
•••
You see it down to 18k and I see it up 18k.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...dditional-results-reported-sunday/6216838002/

Not 18k; quoted pre-edit; Now brought it down to 16,952
About 61% of the votes reported by Apache County this weekend went to Biden.

Pinal's latest batch, on the other hand, swung nearly 65% for Trump.

The county tweeted that it has 500 early ballots and up to 1,900 provisionals left to count. Officials will post the next update on Monday afternoon.

Last edited:
•••
•••

"But the AP Fact check man!!" :ROFL:

70,000 ballots left to count in Arizona with a 16k deficit;
and that's not counting pending litigation in critical states; Neveda (NV) PA (Pennsylvania) Michigan (MI)

"Keep the faith" or "Spread the faith" as Joe says

Last edited:
•••
•••
"But the AP Fact check man!!" :ROFL:

70,000 ballots left to count in Arizona with a 16k deficit;
and that's not counting pending litigation in critical states; Neveda (NV) PA (Pennsylvania) Michigan (MI)

"Keep the faith" or "Spread the faith" as Joe says
What % chance do you have of Trump getting second term?

•••
What % chance do you have of Trump getting second term?

Well Trump's been quiet...
Trust me it's dwindling by the day;
But interesting to see;

He's fighting like hell to preserve election integrity;
Our greatest concern;

Did they separate the mail-in (fraud) ballots arrived Post-election day? ordered to by PA Courts?

You know how the "Deep State" works;

Last edited:
•••
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...dditional-results-reported-sunday/6216838002/

Not 18k; quoted pre-edit; Now brought it down to 16,952
About 61% of the votes reported by Apache County this weekend went to Biden.

Pinal's latest batch, on the other hand, swung nearly 65% for Trump.

The county tweeted that it has 500 early ballots and up to 1,900 provisionals left to count. Officials will post the next update on Monday afternoon.
You can keep Arizona, we have Pennsylvania and with that Biden wins.

•••
Sorry to burst your bubble Samer. You were put on ignore for stuff you said to others in actual domain related threads. (You're still on block, but I opened a new browser to find a previous post and your callout of my name caught my eye as I was scanning for it.)

I love you man

•••
•••
Did they separate the mail-in (fraud) ballots arrived Post-election day? ordered to by PA Courts?

You know how the "Deep State" works;
Somehow I doubt it!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back