IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How is the fact Robert Muller, Eric Holder and Barack Obama were in charge of the FBI and DOJ when Epstein was given special treatment "jumping to conclusions"?

How could the head of the FBI, DOJ not know about this?? How could Barack Obama not know even if only by a brief?

I didn't say the were involved. They were in charge and had to know and the FBI gave Epstein special treatment.

Maybe if you start thinking and stop reacting; you could cut down on the amount of slander you push.

s571VMI_d.webp

91EDI7zrnHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

•••
I could be wrong about Prof. Dershowitz but I'm not going to assume he's guilty because he defended people I don't like.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I have to say it does really look like Clinton but you cant say he is at Epstein's island without Jumping to Conclusions :xf.wink:

But you also cant rule out PhotoShop either, that would not be hard to fake.
I hear they're working on some deep fakes starring your fav. target, your thread is gonna balloon by November you'll be over 100k posts.
----
I've posted that pic more for the text in it, it's how we see the Left and MSM treating Trump.

Last edited:
•••
I hear they're working on some deep fakes starring your fav. target, your thread is gonna balloon by November you'll be over 100k posts.
----
I've posted that pic more for the text in it, it's how we see the Left and MSM treating Trump.
They whoever they are, they are all working on deep fakes on all sides.
Trump, Biden, Biden's VP pick, Members of Congress and so on.

This will be the Nastiest, Trashiest, Most Lying Explosive election in history.

We haven't seen anything yet, this thing has just begun.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Scum. ( not Dershowitz )

Oh look, mr-x defending another pervert. People who engage in that type of stuff or try to deflect or defend it (you) are scum. You have a history of this.

•••
How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air”
This spring, a team working under the president's son-in-law produced a plan for an aggressive, coordinated national COVID-19 response that could have brought the pandemic under control. So why did the White House spike it in favor of a shambolic 50-state response?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...s-secret-testing-plan-went-poof-into-thin-air

"when articles say the Trump administration initially felt it could ignore COVID because it was localized in Democratic cities that should also be read as localized among black and brown Americans disproportionately"

Last edited:
•••
Trump Maneuvers To Protect Robert E. Lee’s Name In Secretly Recorded Phone Call
Trump was recorded talking to Sen. James Inhofe about keeping Lee’s name at military sites, and The New York Times got the tape.

“All right, my friend,” said Trump. “Are you doing good? We’re going to keep the name of Robert E. Lee?”

Inhofe responded on the tape: “Just trust me. I’ll make it happen.”

Trump piped up: “I had about 95,000 positive retweets on that. That’s a lot.”

Trump seemed to be referring to his tweet last week that Inhofe had promised he wouldn’t change the names of “Military Bases and Forts” and was “not a believer in ‘Cancel Culture’.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum..._5f23519cc5b6a34284b888c1?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

A President led by tweets

•••
Fauci urges Americans to wear goggles for added COVID-19 protection [NY Post, July 30]
Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested that people wear goggles or face shields as an added measure of protection against contracting the coronavirus, according to a report.

“If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it,” Fauci, 79, the top US infectious disease expert, told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton on Wednesday.
When asked if eye protection will become a formal recommendation at some point, he said
It might, if you really want perfect protection
-----
If it's for safety, I would say sure?

EeQFnqFU4A0bqoH.jpeg

•••
•••
Stephen Miller Spreads Blatant Lies About Mail-In Voting on ‘Fox & Friends’
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n-fox-friends/ar-BB17qf3I?ocid=ob-tw-enus-677

Trump adviser Miller warns of 'catastrophic' idea of mail-in voting: 'Nobody has their identity confirmed'
Miller says ballot tampering could be happening on 'a scale of potentially millions'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/stephen-miller-catastrophic-mail-in-voting-identity

Even Fox had to correct these lies

"Yet, the risk of ballot fraud is generally reportedly rare. In 2017, the Brennan Center for Justice ranked that risk at infinitesimal 0.00004 percent to 0.0009 percent, based on studies of past elections.

Moreover, proponents of mail-in voting argue that the process would be subject to several degrees of verification -- much like absentee ballots."

•••
Oh look.. another anonymously sourced hit job.

How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air”
This spring, a team working under the president's son-in-law produced a plan for an aggressive, coordinated national COVID-19 response that could have brought the pandemic under control. So why did the White House spike it in favor of a shambolic 50-state response?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...s-secret-testing-plan-went-poof-into-thin-air

"when articles say the Trump administration initially felt it could ignore COVID because it was localized in Democratic cities that should also be read as localized among black and brown Americans disproportionately"

Sponsored by the by the degenerate scum that brought other great fails like "BLaZey foRd", "ThE muLLeR rePorT" and 'rusSiA, RusSiA, RUsSia".

•••
Oh look.. another anonymously sourced hit job.

Sponsored by the by the degenerate scum that brought other great fails like "BLaZey foRd", "ThE muLLeR rePorT" and 'rusSiA, RusSiA, RUsSia".

Oh look, another empty reply.

“Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically.”

Last edited:
•••
Black Lives Matter is here to institute Marxism through the promotion of black supremacy, not equality.

•••
Oh look, another empty reply.

“Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically.”

Who's the source on "Kushner's team". Name him / her.

** unimpeachable

This purchase did not appear in any government database. Nor was there any contract officer involved. Instead, it was documented in an invoice obtained by Vanity Fair, from a company, Cogna Technology Solutions (its own name misspelled as “Tecnology” on the bill), which noted a total order of 3.5 million tests for an amount owed of $52 million. The “client name” simply noted “WH.”

The whole article is an editorial.

Last edited:
•••
Black Lives Matter is here to institute Marxism through the promotion of black supremacy, not equality.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Do you read the stuff you post? Just throwing shit on the wall, hoping something sticks? What about Communism? You're all over the place. Trump and team just lying all over the place. You are all wrecks.

•••
The vapid leadership of the house of representatives calls priest who died serving lepers in HI a white supremacist.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Do you read the stuff you post? Just throwing shit on the wall, hoping something sticks? What about Communism? You're all over the place. Trump and team just lying all over the place. You are all wrecks.

BLM is funded by Act Blue with organizational help from the DNC.

To date, blm only cares about 25 black people killed by police. The agenda laid out on their website and available through archive.org describes the destruction of normal society and our republic.

Last edited:
•••
The vapid leadership of the house of representatives calls priest who died serving leapers in HI a white supremacist.

You must be heartbroken. Some guy you've probably never heard of that died in 1889, 131 years ago. Thoughts and prayers. Not sure what in the world that has anything to do with anything we're talking about today.

"destruction of normal society and our republic."

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I wonder how many paid members of Act Blue and BLM used to get paid through Acorn.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back