IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
406a6f496ec9cd6a6d4393a24e8b56fff11fa1cc.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Have you searched youtube to see if that guy posted that video?

I haven’t , I hadn’t thought about that , I will do a YouTube search and see if it’s posted

•••
Does the 14 day Covid quarantine also count as jail time?

Not sure at all on that , it should count for something though because I am still under law enforcement observation with the ankle monitor.

•••
•••
•••
The co-founder of the Federalist Society, who voted for Trump and opposed both the Mueller probe and Ukraine impeachment, says the president’s tweet about delaying the election is grounds for impeachment

Federalist Society co-founder calls Trump's tweet about delaying election "fascistic"

"I am frankly appalled by the president’s recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats’ assertion that President Trump is a fascist," Calabresi wrote.

"But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president’s immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate."

"Election Day was fixed by a federal law passed in 1845, and the Constitution itself in the 20th Amendment specifies that the newly elected Congress meet at noon on Jan. 3, 2021, and that the terms of the president and vice president end at noon on Jan. 20, 2021."

https://www.axios.com/federalist-so...=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

Last edited:
•••
president’s tweet about delaying the election is grounds for impeachment

LOLS! Impeached for a Tweet. Keep them coming!

elmer fudd - Google Search 2020-07-31 09-43-32.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
That's from Federalist Society co-founder. I'm personally not for it, I'm just happy to see Trump get it Nov. 3.

Republicans are turning on him.
You are going to have to spell it our for these Trump supporters, they dont understand what that means.

Last edited:
•••
these Trump supporters, they understand what that means.

Yes we do. It means you thrive on fantasies. Enjoy. You have a few months left to dream. And, if your dreams come true, and Mystery Door Number 3 gets elected... you are even more screwed. A classic lose-lose scenario.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Look who doesn't think wearing a piece of paper on your face stops the chinese plague

upload_2020-7-30_19-28-47.png

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Pretty clear from a year ago that Dershowitz was in deep, along with Prince Andrew, several famous scientists and most likely Bill Clinton. Nothing new.

•••
Pretty clear from a year ago that Dershowitz was in deep, along with Prince Andrew, several famous scientists and most likely Bill Clinton. Nothing new.

You left out the guy you support Trump for some reason. You know the guy that wished Ghislaine Maxwell.......well.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back