NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

203 votes
    46.6%
  2. Neither Party

41 votes
    9.4%
  3. Democrats

88 votes
    20.2%
  4. Republicans

104 votes
    23.9%
Total: 436 vote(s)
  1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I think it will go both ways because if Trump wins i think the democrats will attribute mail in voting to the loss as well, allegations of discrepancies can be made by either side with the mail in vote system, I think it is recipe for a disaster election no matter the winner IMO

No matter the winner i would rather see an excepted election by all the people in the country as opposed to the continuation of mass division.

3. Namersen

Namersen Established Member

Now look at the audacity of the far Left... I bet this was after the beta kid who threw an IED over the fence at the courthouse got recognized by people analyzing the recordings.

July 29, 2020 ACLU Sues to Stop Portland Police Livestreaming of Protests
    July 30, 2020 Circuit Court Issues Restraining Order on Police Surveillance of Protesters in Response to ACLU Lawsuit
    But they can get in your face screaming and videotape you when you try to push them away, like they did to @.X.

People need to be aware of this provocation tactics that Antifa/BLM have been instructed to use against the unsuspecting public, while they won't let anyone else record their truly criminal behavior, not even the police.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  4. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

"We beat Obama 4 years ago, he worked harder than Crooked Hillary, and we’ll do it again!"

5. GILSAN

The only reasonably excepted election is if the Democrats win. The Republicans will not go apeshit if Dems win...... BUT if Republicans win then there is gonna be riots, protests, looting and violence in all big cities for a very long time.

Unlike Conservatives, Liberals are fucking poor losers.... that's why I say: Divide the country in two!

6. .X.

I think the Republicans may go full apeshit if they lose the election by mail in voting but i think the Democrats will go apeshit if they lose the election period, I think apeshit is the cards no matter who wins

7. JB Lions

We're going to see the highest youth vote ever, and they'll be voting for Biden. Trump could be one of the stupidest people walking the planet.......

Trump says he'll act to ban TikTok in US as soon as Saturday

President Donald Trump says he will take action as soon as Saturday to ban Chinese-owned video app TikTok from the United States.

Trump made the announcement to reporters Friday on Air Force One as he returned from Florida.

“As far as TikTok is concerned, we’re banning them from the United States,” Trump said.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/tru...ban-tiktok-in-us-as-soon-as-saturday-1.639631

The real reason

[​IMG]

8. GILSAN

9. GILSAN

10. GILSAN

11. GILSAN

12. GILSAN

13. GILSAN

14. GILSAN

15. GILSAN

16. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

that’s racist. She is was incompetent.
    Stop race-baiting (?) Biden & Rice;
    Obummer failures.

17. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You just ignore everything you don't like, add a few invectives, a little spin, some semi-related facts and BAM!! Super smart word salad.

18. JB Lions

I just try to ignore you guys acting like drama queens. It's really some over the top posting in many areas. Might do a Best Of before the election. Maybe if you saw it neatly organized, you can just see how bad you guys have gotten. Buck up, you can't win them all. You don't like Trump anyway. He wasn't your guy. Your guy will probably be voting for Biden.

19. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

If the USPS looses 3% of the ballots in a state like Florida it will cause a court battle and constitutional crisis if the vote is close.

20. JB Lions

Biden will be so far ahead on election night, I imagine the mail in ballots percentage will be about the same. You're expecting there's going to be a problem, before there actually is one. Reread the link I posted earlier. Again, not the first time we've had mail in votes, will be more this time. From BOTH sides. And you very well know Trump is doing this as an excuse for when he loses, at least be honest in that. He's just getting his excuses ready, he needs someone/something to blame.

21. .X.

Umm Hmmm, so in Portland tonight while all the protesters gathered for a speech, about 2k maybe more protesters attending, the speaker says, No more Democracy " Abbra Kadabraa " all the protesters follow with Abbra Kadabraa , so these fucks are actually witches? well, in the beginning of me watching live protest feeds i had a good feeling that many of these people were into satanists and witch shit and i'll be damned if they didn't just let it out to be known tonight.

May God bring his wrath on the evil who dispel him!

22. JB Lions

I Googled it, the correct spelling - "abracadabra"

It says it was usually used for magic but the people in the Northwest part of the country use it as a code word for invade Texas.

23. .X.

an attempt for anyone to invade Texas would be well worth the time of everyone watching live stream

they better bring far more than wooden shields and saying witch chants

24. .X.

If he wins , what do the democrats blame it on???

25. JB Lions

Trump said it's a rigged election and that he's going to win. If that happens, Texas will be invaded.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice