NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pretty clear from a year ago that Dershowitz was in deep, along with Prince Andrew, several famous scientists and most likely Bill Clinton. Nothing new.
.......and Trump

•••
Meanwhile, back in the real world - no matter who wins in November these dominoes are all falling. That's why the media is diverting your attention with all the laughable Trump is Hitler nonsense.

dominoes6-20 (1)_0.jpg

•••
Can Dershowitz and Maxwell wait for a possibility of a pardon?
Or will one of them roll on everyone else to save themselves?

I'm sure Trump wishes Dershowitz well,

10521744hW.jpg

190416-briquelet-dershowitz-epstein-tease_uo1zgo.jpg

960x0.jpg

•••
So Ghislaine is leaking. If this is true, he's fucked.

"Newly unsealed #GhislaineMaxwell documents claim @AlanDersh got Epstein a sweetheart plea deal in order to gain immunity for himself against allegations that he raped an underaged girl "numerous" times in New York, Florida, New Mexico, U.S. Virgin Islands and on airplanes."

Some other tweet:

"Trump was sued by a girl, accusing him of raping her in Epstein's home.

Trump appoints Acosta, the guy who gave Epstein his sweetheart deal, to his cabinet.

Trump was represented by Epstein lawyer Dershowitz, who has now been implicated of rape at Epstein homes. "

Virginia Roberts says she was trafficked to Glen Dubinn, Stephen Kaufmann, Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew at the direction of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell

EeODFL9X0AAUc6R

EeOSzx4WsAAwN6t

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have to laugh. Literally nothing in the world matters to you 2 unless you think it can somehow hurt Trump. If they came up with pictures of every single Democratic member of congress taking turns gang-banging an underage girl, you would immediately think "This is great. It has to be linked to Trump somehow. We've got him!" Stop barking at the moon and come back to planet Earth, lads.

This has been discredited more times than the fake moon landing conspiracy. You just keep banging away at the same old lies, and think that maybe the 100th time you repeat them, they will come true for you.

•••
•••
I have to laugh. Literally nothing in the world matters to you 2 unless you think it can somehow hurt Trump. If they came up with pictures of every single Democratic member of congress taking turns gang-banging an underage girl, you would immediately think "This is great. It has to be linked to Trump somehow. We've got him!" Stop barking at the moon and come back to planet Earth, lads.

This has been discredited more times than the fake moon landing conspiracy. You just keep banging away at the same old lies, and think that maybe the 100th time you repeat them, they will come true for you.

Of course you have to laugh, since you can't defend this stuff. You have a history of trying to smooth over Trump's perversions. Remember when you posted that graphic about Obama and Epstein? Are you still looking for those pics or are you going to admit you posted bs?

Let me refresh you memory, you posted this:

177262_34c0b457c88c6dfd726a0390cdf06d4b.jpg

Last edited:
•••
So Ghislaine is leaking. If this is true, he's fucked.

"Newly unsealed #GhislaineMaxwell documents claim @AlanDersh got Epstein a sweetheart plea deal in order to gain immunity for himself against allegations that he raped an underaged girl "numerous" times in New York, Florida, New Mexico, U.S. Virgin Islands and on airplanes."

Some other tweet:

Trump appoints Acosta, the guy who gave Epstein his sweetheart deal, to his cabinet.

Trump was represented by Epstein lawyer Dershowitz, who has now been implicated of rape at Epstein homes. "

Virginia Roberts says she was trafficked to Glen Dubinn, Stephen Kaufmann, Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew at the direction of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell

EeODFL9X0AAUc6R

EeOSzx4WsAAwN6t
This is one nuclear bomb just waiting to explode.

Last edited:
•••
Of course you have to laugh, since you can't defend this stuff. You have a history of trying to smooth over Trump's perversions. Remember when you posted that graphic about Obama and Epstein? Are you still looking for those pics or are you going to admit you posted bs?

Literally nothing to defend. The best you can do is come up with one minor error I made in posting a graphic without checking it? Compared to you endlessly repeating blatant and proven lies? If I were anything like you, I would have doubled down on that graphic and insisted that Obama was often on Epstein's plane. Then I would swear by the graphic and then accuse anyone who challenges it of being a predator or racist themselves.

Of course the graphic was wrong. Everybody knows Obama prefers boys.

•••
•••
•••
That's just sad, JB.

You lying all the time is sad, besides trying to defend/deflect this type of stuff.

-I gave you half an hour on the other stuff, nothing-

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Pretty clear from a year ago that Dershowitz was in deep, along with Prince Andrew, several famous scientists and most likely Bill Clinton. Nothing new.

As far as I know, Dershowitz wasn't accused until he agreed to represent someone who was. This stuff turns into witch trials very fast. Don't jump to conclusions.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
One thing we know of sure; Eric Holder, Robert Mueller and Barack Obama knew about Epstein and did nothing.

•••
One thing we know of sure; Donald Trump knew about Epstein and Maxwell for over 20 years and did nothing. And most likely participated in Epstein's illegal activities.

•••
As far as I know, Dershowitz wasn't accused until he agreed to represent someone who was. This stuff turns into witch trials very fast. Don't jump to conclusions.

One thing we know of sure; Eric Holder, Robert Mueller and Barack Obama knew about Epstein and did nothing.
Do as you say but not as you do? :xf.laugh:

Alex: I'll take mr-x is a Hypocrite for $200

This entire thread is all about jumping to conclusions and you are always right out there in front leading the pack.

•••
One thing we know for sure. Lennco doesn't need proof because orange man bad is the only moral justification he needs.

One thing we know of sure; Donald Trump knew about Epstein and Maxwell for over 20 years and did nothing. And most likely participated in Epstein's illegal activities.

•••
Do as you say but not as you do? :xf.laugh:

Alex: I'll take mr-x is a Hypocrite for $200

This entire thread is all about jumping to conclusions and you are always right out there in front leading the pack.

How is the fact Robert Muller, Eric Holder and Barack Obama were in charge of the FBI and DOJ when Epstein was given special treatment "jumping to conclusions"?

How could the head of the FBI, DOJ not know about this?? How could Barack Obama not know even if only by a brief?

I didn't say the were involved. They were in charge and had to know and the FBI gave Epstein special treatment.

Maybe if you start thinking and stop reacting; you could cut down on the amount of slander you push.

Last edited:
•••
One thing we know for sure. Lennco doesn't need proof because orange man bad is the only moral justification he needs.
It must be really tough for you to know that your orange Daddy is a treasonous wannabe childish dictator and there is nothing you can do about it but stand by his side as he goes down in history in flames.

You have aligned yourself to the biggest disgrace in history. You should be so proud.

•••
It must be really tough for you to know that your orange Daddy is a treasonous wannabe childish dictator and there is nothing you can do about it but stand by his side as he goes down in history in flames.

You have aligned yourself to the biggest disgrace in history. You should be so proud.

You're defending Obama, Holder and Muller because they are democrats. That's all we need to know.

Just as you're sure Pres. Trump was involved because you hate him.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back