NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, we know you're a rat.

It's in retaliation for what Trump did. After that, we began sending troups again to the Middle East, warning people to get out, they might be in danger etc.

Your posts last few days are pretty pathetic. You seem to enjoy this, not understanding there are serious consequences.

You track record is about as good as Joe Biden's and truthful as CNN's.

•••
I expect if the bombing was infrastructure, we will respond , but lightly, if we incurred mass casualties, I would think the response will be overwhelming for Iran

•••
I expect if the bombing was infrastructure, we will respond , but lightly, if we incurred mass casualties, I would think the response will be overwhelming for Iran
Very naive of you.

•••
Seriously? You are still stuck this sh*t?
If we go to war Trump will not relinquish the Presidency. He will declare Martial Law.

You are insane.

•••
Fox reports NO casualties.

Panic stricken democrats can relax, President Trump won't be declaring martial law and putting you in concentration camps.

•••
You are insane.
Believe me I hope you are right.
But this man is completely incapable to handle a War.

He will not listen to reason from his Generals. He will do whatever he wants to do and that is the most dangerous thing this country has ever faced.

Trump is dangerous!.

•••
Believe me I hope you are right.
But this man is completely incapable to handle a War.

He will not listen to reason from his Generals. He will do whatever he wants to do and that is the most dangerous thing this country has ever faced.

Trump is dangerous!.

People who have no first or even second hand information speak with such fervent certainty. Don't believe 95% of anything you hear for the next few weeks.

Zealots are the worst people to listen too.

•••
Fox reports NO casualties.

Panic stricken democrats can relax, President Trump won't be declaring martial law and putting you in concentration camps.
What an idiot you are today.
Trump will return the favor, then Iran will do the same, back and forth until complete disaster.

•••
People who have no first or even second hand information speak with such fervent certainty. Don't believe 95% of anything you hear for the next few weeks.

Zealots are the worst people to listen too.
Should we start with not believing you?

•••
Should we start with not believing you?

I haven't stated anything as fact yet. I offered a reasonably logical view that these attacks might have already been planned.

You and JB are the only people I've seen ( in this thread ) jump to conclusions and make ridiculous statements about war and martial law.

"If we go to war Trump will not relinquish the Presidency. He will declare Martial Law." - lennco.

Last edited:
•••
Trump is dangerous!.

Trump defeated ISIS within his first term.
Obama is the ONLY president who was in active war for both terms.
Like I said before, your IQ is showing.

•••
Trump defeated ISIS within his first term.
Obama is the ONLY president who was in active war for both terms.
Like I said before, your IQ is showing.
Defeated? Yea right :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
Barack Obama:
And @lennco thinks Trump is dangerous lol

•••
I haven't stated anything as fact yet. I offered a reasonably logical view that these attacks might have already been planned.

You and JB are the only people I've seen ( in this thread ) jump to conclusions and make ridiculous statements about war and martial law.

"If we go to war Trump will not relinquish the Presidency. He will declare Martial Law." - lennco.
All you do is state alternative facts.

That's because JB and I have our eyes open and we understand the kind of man Trump really is where you do not.

I stand by that last statement IF come election we are at war when Trump loses he will not relinquish the Presidency when it's time for the transition and he will declare Martial Law.

•••

Never said anything about martial law. Looks like another Bush/Iraq type of deal. I guess you guys want more of that.

•••
Nobody’s saying he was a good guy. But taking out a high ranking official of a country we’re not at war with on 3rd party foreign soil without notifying the 3rd party would be like France droning Pompeo on a trip to Canada.

Uh... well, that would be exactly right if France and the USA were engaged in hostilities and a proxy war for control of Canadian soil. Pretty far-fetched idea even for you though. Something against Canadians?

•••
What an idiot you are today.
Trump will return the favor, then Iran will do the same, back and forth until complete disaster.
Breath lennco, Breath. Go check your britches too lol

•••

That's because JB and I have our eyes open and we understand the kind of man Trump really is where you do not.

I stand by that last statement IF come election we are at war when Trump loses he will not relinquish the Presidency when it's time for the transition and he will declare Martial Law.

Dumb and Dumberer....

@steph93065
What provoked all the other attacks?

There were rocket attacks on US Iraqi bases in

December (https://nytimes.com/2019/12/27/us/politics/american-rocket-attack-iraq.html ……)

November (https://militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/11/08/rockets-hit-iraq-base-with-us-troops-no-word-on-casualties/ ……)

August (https://jacksonville.com/news/20191108/no-coalition-troops-hurt-in-rocket-attack-at-iraq-base ……)

June (https://reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security/rockets-hit-iraqi-base-hosting-us-forces-near-baghdad-military-idUSKCN1TI2L2 ……)

May (https://militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2019/05/19/rocket-attack-hits-near-us-embassy-in-baghdads-green-zone/ ……)

•••
Breath lennco, Breath. Go check your britches too lol
Seriously, does anyone here really believe this is going to stop after Trump retaliates "Lightly"?

•••

Under Obama, the U.S. has extended secret “special forces” operations to 138 countries, or 70 per cent of the world’s population. The first African-American president launched what amounted to a full-scale invasion of Africa. Reminiscent of the Scramble for Africa in the late Nineteenth Century, the U.S. African Command (Africom) has built a network of supplicants among collaborative African regimes eager for American bribes and armaments.
"It was Obama who, in 2011, announced what became known as the “pivot to Asia”, in which almost two-thirds of U.S. naval forces would be transferred to the Asia-Pacific to “confront China,” in the words of his Defense Secretary. There was no threat from China; the entire enterprise was unnecessary. It was an extreme provocation to keep the Pentagon and its demented brass happy.

You're clueless!

•••
Seriously, does anyone here really believe this is going to stop after Trump retaliates "Lightly"?

i had to edit this post, now CNN says no casualties , they said their were about 15 minutes ago

@lennco ,"" Provided"" CNN is wrong or what they are calling casualties is "Injuries, I don't think we will even use military action to respond, perhaps the response will be monetary to Iran, Nothing militarily IMO

Last edited:
•••
The White House was forced to concede that it killed two innocent hostages – one American, one Italian – in a drone strike that targeted an al-Qaida compound despite officials not knowing precisely who was in the vicinity.

The deaths of Dr Warren Weinstein, a US government aid worker, and Giovanni Lo Porto, an Italian aid worker, who were being held captive in the Afghanistan and Pakistan border region, have placed unprecedented pressure on Barack Obama’s secret program of targeted drone killings.

Obama kills our allies, Trump kills terrorist and Democrats cry foul.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/23/us-drone-strike-killed-american-italian-al-qaida

•••
i had to edit this post, now CNN says no casualties , they said their were about 15 minutes ago

@lennco ,"" Provided"" CNN is wrong or what they are calling casualties is "Injuries, I don't think we will even use military action to respond, perhaps the response will be monetary to Iran, Nothing militarily IMO
I hope you are right, I really do.
I do not want any American casualties and certainly I do not want a war with Iran.

•••
You posted a lying edited video and now you are trying to change the subject. Typical Trumptard.
Seems like you don't see very well. You are in need of some glasses...and some common sense!
6FYtRkZ.gif

•••
Words from an Iranian about the Iranian people (Remember them? The ones the US abandoned and left to the mercy of goons like Soleimani.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back