IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To all Trumps supporters, just wait until the open hearings.
The sh!t will really hit the fan.

Watch 1933 turn into 1973-74

Don't forget to stock up on popcorn. I got mine :xf.grin:

•••
Wasn't really paying attention to this but I saw Trump tweet:
@realDonaldTrump
·
2m
A lot of winning in Kentucky. Check out the numbers.

So I did:

Andy Beshear (D) 709,673 49%
Matthew Bevin (R / Inc.) 704,523 49%
John Hicks (L) 28,426 2%

https://wchstv.com/news/election-results

Kentucky is a Red State easily, I used to live in the state over in TN, red, red, red.

But right now, a Dem is winning in KY. It says:

100% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING

So I think Kentucky is going to have a Democrat Governor now.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats Win Control in Virginia and Claim Narrow Victory in Kentucky Governor’s Race

"Control of Virginia’s government fell to Democrats for the first time in decades
, while Andy Beshear held an edge over Gov. Matt Bevin in the Kentucky election."

Oh, looks like some wins for the Dems in Virginia as well.
Cory Booker
59m
We just saw in tonight's elections—from Virginia to Kentucky—Americans are rejecting Trump's divisive brand of politics. We need moral leadership that seeks to unite this country and work for a better future for all Americans.

From the polls, to impeachment, to these elections tonight. Trumperism is getting it's ass kicked.

-------
haha, Trump is trying to spin it:
"Won 5 out of 6 elections in Kentucky, "

Not the big one tho, the Governor race.

He's getting handled in the comments - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1191937709364928513

Kentucky is trending #1 - https://twitter.com/search?q=Kentucky&src=trend_click

"Donald Trump was not on the ballot, but Trumpism was on the ballot," says journalist David Gregory about key races in Kentucky, Mississippi and Virginia

Last edited:
•••
Follow up on a prior post lol

She flipped off President Trump — and got fired from her government contracting job

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.0802eb74da4f

She won tonight.

Remember The Cyclist Who Flipped Off Trump’s Motorcade? She Just Won A Virginia Election.
Juli Briskman will now be on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/juli...otBDo-7lCW_rC76OVFAWjnQBC-K_uql1BhsKe9HF2v71E

5dc1e0ec210000e64fad4f3c.jpeg

-------------
Moscow Mitch is from Kentucky

@nowthisnews
Trump said last night that if Gov. Matt Bevin lost in Kentucky, 'they're going to say Trump suffered the greatest defeat in the history of the world... You can't let that happen to me!'

BlueWave trending - https://twitter.com/search?q=#BlueWave&src=trend_click

EIp9yeWXkAAaFeF

Last edited:
•••
So “Russia Rand” Paul is threatening to out the whistleblower?

We have the WPA so that people can report suspected wrongdoing without fear of retaliation. The act was passed unanimously by Congress in the 80’s.

Unanimously.

This is a disgusting attempt at witness intimidation and an attempt to chill future people from coming forward.

Kentucy’s new governor may be interested in finding out how an aluminum plant funded by a Russian oligarch ended up in Kentucky...

•••
More fun election results -

Democrats won control of City Council in Columbus, Indiana.

So what?

Columbus, Indiana hasn’t voted Democratic in 38 years.

And it's Mike Pence’s home town.

Locally we had some Democratic candidates running unopposed, and we’re traditionally a very “purple” area.

Last edited:
•••
I was not a fan of The Mooch during his brief stint as communications director - he was crude and as full of BS as the rest and maybe more. But he's proven to be pretty observant in his post-cult days.

Democrats flip Virginia blue. And just like that; crude bullshit artist and jeyyrmandering are cool again.

•••
Democrats: The president is crud and not fit for office

Also democrats: Looks that brave women using vulgar gestures to insult the president.

I don't really care, I just want you to stop pretending democrats are honest or have better morals than President Trump.

She won tonight.

Remember The Cyclist Who Flipped Off Trump’s Motorcade? She Just Won A Virginia Election.
Juli Briskman will now be on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/juli...otBDo-7lCW_rC76OVFAWjnQBC-K_uql1BhsKe9HF2v71E

5dc1e0ec210000e64fad4f3c.jpeg

-------------
Moscow Mitch is from Kentucky

@nowthisnews
Trump said last night that if Gov. Matt Bevin lost in Kentucky, 'they're going to say Trump suffered the greatest defeat in the history of the world... You can't let that happen to me!'

BlueWave trending - https://twitter.com/search?q=#BlueWave&src=trend_click

EIp9yeWXkAAaFeF

@ComfortablySmug

Bevin barely won the primary
Trump took the least popular governor in America and made him a contender. Incredible.
--

Gov. Bevin was down 9 points before Trump's visit. Recount.

Last edited:
•••
To all Trumps supporters, just wait until the open hearings.
The sh!t will really hit the fan.

Watch 1933 turn into 1973-74

Don't forget to stock up on popcorn. I got mine :xf.grin:

Enjoy it while it last. If the lying scum running the house and impeachment show trial did succeed in removing the president, you'll finally get that recession ya'll have been hoping for. Then we can go back to bending over for China.

Last edited:
•••
Enjoy it while it last. If the lying scum running the house and impeachment show trial did succeed in removing the president, you'll finally get that recession ya'll have been hoping for. Then we can go back to bending over for China.
Now look who is hoping for a recession.....lol

Do you have your popcorn ready yet?
I recommend Great Northern Popcorn! Its the best there is :xf.grin:
Also a Whirley Pop to pop it in. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good (y)

81wW-3yHfTL._SX679_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA679SH20_.jpg

81T5oPuV%2BqL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Trump loves the polls tho, just referenced one in the last hour. And again, polls were just 1% off last election. So if it's down in the 2% or 3% area, up for grabs. But numbers like this, Trump will see them and rant about them. He cares. And you do as well, since you've posted them many times as well, just inaccurate ones.

Of course, polls were so accurate in 2016.

•••
Now look who is hoping for a recession.....lol

Do you have your popcorn ready yet?
I recommend Great Northern Popcorn! Its the best there is :xf.grin:
Also a Whirley Pop to pop it in. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good (y)

81wW-3yHfTL._SX679_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA679SH20_.jpg

81T5oPuV%2BqL._SX466_.jpg

Stop twisting my words; I'm not hoping for a recession. Democrats are treating the Impeachment of the President like a sports game.

Adam Schiff is a liar and conspired with at least two witnesses to create this debacle. Schiff's carefully crafted communist style public trial might satisfy your anger but will not be good for the country. If somehow you actually managed to remove the president, it could be a disaster for the economy.

•••
Stop twisting my words; I'm not hoping for a recession. Democrats are treating the Impeachment of the President like a sports game.

Adam Schiff is a liar and conspired with at least two witnesses to create this debacle. Schiff's carefully crafted communist style public trial might satisfy your anger but will not be good for the country. If somehow you actually managed to remove the president, it could be a disaster for the economy.
You talk of lies but you don't care at all that Trump has lied Countless times to the American people?

As far is what is good for our country, Trump is the worst thing to happen to our country and our Democracy.

•••
You talk of lies but you don't care at all that Trump has lied Countless times to the American people?

So two wrongs make a right? End justifies the means?? You're upset President Trump is a liar but support Adam Schiff who opened the impeachment hearing with a lie?

As far is what is good for our country, Trump is the worst thing to happen to our country and our Democracy.

Have you looked at what the democrats support? It's not one is good, the other is evil. A large group that includes myself, preferred Trump over HRC.

Democrats had a deal for citizen ship for people classifieds in the DACA executive order written by Pres. Obama.

When a radical judge declared Pres. Trump could alter / rescind an executive order written by other presidents, the democrats abandoned the deal, OVER THE OBJECTIONS of immigrants covered by DACA.

Democrats have been inciting violence against the police, politicians, supporting anarchy and cultural elimination for people who disagree with their ideas. But Trump is hitler.

Can't make this stuff up

Democrat don't care about anything but preventing President Trump from winning. That's your party. That's what you stand for.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what I am more excited about, the Open Hearings next week or Ford v Ferrari opening next week.

:xf.grin:

•••
I'd like to actually hear what President Trump has done to "our democracy" ( it's a Republic ) to make him the most dangerous President ever.

Tired of hearing the same talking point repeated by MSNBC viewers.

•••
So two wrongs make a right? End justifies the means?? You're upset President Trump is a liar but support Adam Schiff who opened the impeachment hearing with a lie?

Have you looked at what the democrats support? It's not one is good, the other is evil. A large group that includes myself, preferred Trump over HRC.

Democrats had a deal for citizen ship for people classifieds in the DACA executive order written by Pres. Obama.

Democrats have been inciting violence against the police, politicians, supporting anarchy and cultural illumination against people who disagree. But Trump is hitler.

Can't make this stuff up

When a radical judge declared Pres. Trump could alter / rescind an executive order written by other presidents, the democrats abandoned the deal, OVER THE OBJECTIONS of immigrants covered by DACA.

Democrat don't care about anything but preventing President Trump from winning. That's your party. That's what you stand for.
Do you feel better now?

Your Republican party literally sold their soul the day Trump was sworn in.
Your party enables a Sick and Twisted Narcissistic Mad Man who sides with Communist Authoritarian leaders over Americas Intelligence agencies.
You back a man who is a Traitor of the USA.

He has caused more damage to the great USA then 100 HRCs.
We will be cleaning up after Trump decades after he is gone.

You my friend are on the side of Wrong and history will prove it.

•••
Do you feel better now?

Your Republican party literally sold their soul the day Trump was sworn in.
Your party enables a Sick and Twisted Narcissistic Mad Man who sides with Communist Authoritarian leaders over Americas Intelligence agencies.
You back a man who is a Traitor of the USA.

He has caused more damage to the great USA then 100 HRCs.
We will be cleaning up after Trump decades after he is gone.

You my friend are on the side of Wrong and history will prove it.

But you can't define or even list what Trump has done. You sound like a morning joe episode.

•••
I'd like to actually hear what President Trump has done to "our democracy" ( it's a Republic ) to make him the most dangerous President ever.

Tired of hearing the same talking point repeated by MSNBC viewers.
^See my last post.

And to add as you know Trump also sh!ts on our Allies, sh!ts on our Legal System, sh!its on anyone who is not Loyal to him, sh!its on our media and so and so.

•••
But you can't define or even list what Trump has done. You sound like a morning joe episode.
I just did, you def dumb and blind?

•••
I just did, you def dumb and blind?

You mean that lie about colluding with RU? Muller put that to rest... he didn't even read his own report.

•••
You mean that lie about colluding with RU? Muller put that to rest... he didn't even read his own report.
You really are naive blind aren't you..lol

3LS54HF32ZAT5EET73KI6VGLPE.jpg

•••
You really are naive blind aren't you..lol

3LS54HF32ZAT5EET73KI6VGLPE.jpg

Democrats are morally better than you and don't mind letting your know.

•••
•••
Democrats are morally better than you and don't mind letting your know.
Who are you to speak of morals?
You follow and love a Sick and Twisted Narcissistic Misogynist who loves money more then anything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back