Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trump has written 2,026 tweets praising himself since becoming President

https://www.businessinsider.com/number-of-trump-tweets-praising-himself-2019-11

1768076.gif

Narcissism hard at work.

Just in time to prove democrats moral superiority...
CNN’s Brian Stelter writes about the REAL villains of ABC News spiking the Epstein story…

tl;dr

It was conservative journalist using the video to stoke hatred of the media.

•••
Who are you to speak of morals?
You fallow and love a Sick and Twisted Narcissistic Misogynist who loves money more then anything.

PREACH!!

•••
190201-ralph-northam-yearbook-pic-ew-545p_f8824e915a680f4a2863ad6b0c589366.fit-760w.jpg

Democrats... our moral betters.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Democrat who attacked elderly man in Portland Oregon for having wrong thoughts sentenced to 6 years in prison.

3SG752IPLJDHDKAQJYFFMF6MAE.jpeg
6OBZXANAFBDRBFC3ZZNQZRIVQU.jpeg

•••
AOC calls for anarchy in NY city over subway fares.

PUNCH A COP!
--

Trump is such an amoral loser!

•••
Thanks for reaching back 16 years to expose this horrible person. Of course, he's a republican.

Drag queen showing his penis to children in the library probably voted for Trump too. Either that or he's incredibly woke and will support booty-gig.

Remember Larry Craig? Bathroom Troller.

larrycraig2.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Dude, you had me at Trump is hitler!!

"God Is On Our Side," If You See A Member Of Trump Cabinet, "Push Back" - Maxine Waters

Thomas Jefferson couldn't have said it better.

•••
Obviously, only Republicans and President Donald Trump are bad.

I'm so thankful for democrats taking care of important problem this country faces like eliminating urinals and putting free tampons in mens bathrooms.

•••
Dude, you had me at Trump is hitler!!

"God Is On Our Side," If You See A Member Of Trump Cabinet, "Push Back" - Maxine Waters

Thomas Jefferson couldn't have said it better.
You are ok with your leaders lack of Morality and hatred for women and hatred for gays and hatred for poor people and hatred for anyone who disagrees with him.

Once again, who are you to speak of Morality?

•••
•••
... salty words ..

Once again, who are you to speak of Morality?

That's was the point. You keeping talking about Trump being the worst thing that has happened to our "democracy", repeating hollow MSNBC talking points while ignoring the moral failing of your own leadership.

BTW, we're a Republic.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's was the point. You keeping talking about Trump being the worst thing that has happened to our "democracy", repeating hollow MSNBC talking points while ignoring the moral failing of your own leadership.

BTW, we're a Republic.
Leave to you (a liar) to add words to my post in quoting me.
Not cool dude >:(

Last edited:
•••
Ambassador Taylor in his just-released testimony transcript: "That was my clear understanding, security assistance money would not come until the President [of Ukraine] committed to pursue the investigation."

Quid.
Pro.
Quo.

•••
Ambassador Taylor in his just-released testimony transcript: "That was my clear understanding, security assistance money would not come until the President [of Ukraine] committed to pursue the investigation."

Quid.
Pro.
Quo.
Its one thing for us to read these transcripts, it is another to actually hear these people says these thing in an open hearing.

That is where the game is about to change.....Big Time!

•••
Even if Trump isn't removed from office, its nice to know that 1 year from today there will be a New President elect to look forward to (y)

•••
•••
Lawyer for fake whistleblower bragging about getting rid of President Trump before conspiring with Adam Shiff.

Screenshot from 2019-11-06 12-11-48.png

Avanatti for President... good times. Thankful for democrats and brave media firefighters. They are the real heros.
IMG_0219.jpg

•••
•••
I'm shocked our moral leader lennco would compromise his integrity by mocking transgenders and drag queens.
I guess that pic went right over your head.
Let me spell it out for you.

Jr. is trying to look like his sister to get his fathers love, not trying to be a drag queen.
Was that really hard for you to figure out? huh?

•••
Leave to you (a liar) to add words to my post in quoting me.
Not cool dude >:(

I'm not a liar. I removed your diatribe and replaced them with a short editorial.

Let's get to the real issue, you have a problem with anyone who doesn't agree with you. You don't talk about issues or policies. You're 99% moral posturing and mocking other people.

•••
I guess that pic went right over your head.
Let me spell it out for you.

Jr. is trying to look like his sister to get his fathers love, not trying to be a drag queen.
Was that really hard for you to figure out? huh?

It's cool to mock cross dressing when your trying to insult someone you don't like. It not like you have time to post thoughtful policy opinions or examine the corruption on either side.

•••
I'm not a liar. I removed your diatribe and replaced them with a short editorial.
Removing parts of someones quote is fine, but you added words to my quote which is 100% wrong.
And you know it.

You add your editorial above or below someones quote.

What you did was FAKE Manipulative Bush!t!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back