Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
80206645b6a06f1f588cbf8518ba0ad248f18a2f.jpg

•••
Project Veritas: ABC News Anchor Thinks Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself, ‘100 Percent’
ABC News Anchor Thinks Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself, ‘100 Percent’
ABC News anchor Amy Robach believes convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was killed in his New York City prison cell while awaiting child sex crime charges, a leaked video published by Project Veritas on Tuesday reveals.

Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

“So do I think he was killed? A hundred percent, yes I do,” Robach says of Epstein. “He made his whole living blackmailing people.”

“There were a lot of men in those planes, a lot of men who visited that island, a lot of powerful men who came into that apartment,” the anchor continues.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...ffrey-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-100-percent/

Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

Alex Jones and other alternative news media has talked about this for way longer than 3 yrs ago, but YouTube and the Lamestream Media called it a conspiracy theory...
AP_19197440898289-640x480.jpg

•••
Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
In a substantial update to his initial account, Gordon D. Sondland recounted how he told Ukrainian officials military aid was tied to their commitment to investigations President Trump wanted.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/05/us/politics/impeachment-trump.html

Federal election law violation...
Extortion...
Putting his personal interests ahead of the best interests of the United States ...more specifically, changing foreign policy to suit his political and personal interests.

Last edited:
•••
In a substantial update to his initial account, Gordon D. Sondland recounted how he told Ukrainian officials military aid was tied to their commitment to investigations President Trump wanted.

Extortion...
Putting his personal interests ahead of the best interests of the United States ...more specifically, changing foreign policy to suit his political and personal interests.

I like the words: "I now do recall". Pence in the mix as well

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ng-ukraine-quid-pro-quo/ar-AAJTPJr?li=BBnb7Kz

EIoeVKdW4AAI5sL

•••

Extortion...
We are starting to really see everyone involved initiate the CYA policy (Cover Your Ass)
Soon we will see them start to Eat Their Own.

•••
We are starting to really see everyone involved initiate the CYA policy (Cover Your Ass)
Soon we will see them start to Eat Their Own.

The buses are lining up too...

•••

That cracks me up. They didn't get their stories straight, so one comes back and changes his... and that's Enlytend's idea of a solid witness!

Prosecutor: Where were you on the night of the 13th?
Perp 1: Wendy's
Perp 2: Burger King
Perp 1: Oh, that's right. Burger King. That's it, I remember now....

Prosecutor: And what did you eat?
Perp 1: A Chick-fil-A sandwich, and nothing else at all. I remember it well.
Perp 2: We ordered double orders of french fries as well.
Perp 1: Oh, that's right. Double orders of french fries. That's it, I remember now....

Prosecutor: Well you two certainly seem honest to me. You'll make fine witnesses!

•••
That cracks me up. They didn't get their stories straight, so one comes back and changes his... and that's Enlytend's idea of a solid witness!

Prosecutor: Where were you on the night of the 13th?
Perp 1: Wendy's
Perp 2: Burger King
Perp 1: Oh, that's right. Burger King. That's it, I remember now....

Prosecutor: And what did you eat?
Perp 1: A Chick-fil-A sandwich, and nothing else at all. I remember it well.
Perp 2: We ordered double orders of french fries as well.
Perp 1: Oh, that's right. Double orders of french fries. That's it, I remember now....

Prosecutor: Well you two certainly seem honest to me. You'll make fine witnesses!

Word for the day - corroboration - evidence which confirms or supports a statement, theory, or finding; confirmation.

What he said just goes along with what everybody is saying, the evidence. Why lie about it and go down for Trump, it makes no sense.

--------------
Forgot about this knucklehead, Roger Stone.

Medical emergencies and Milo Yiannopoulos: Roger Stone’s trial opens
It was a fittingly unpredictable opening to the trial of the longtime conservative provocateur, who is fighting charges he lied to Congress.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/05/roger-stone-trial-opens-065991

Last edited:
•••
Besides this Fox one, NBC News/WallStreetJournal came out a few days ago. Biden is surging, now up almost 9 points at 8.9% - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

Nixon was before my time, Clinton got impeached and stayed in. That's what I thought was going to happen here but the polls are all about impeach and remove. I think I would rather have an impeach and stay in. I want to see a Joe vs. Trump matchup. I want to see the debates. I want to see Trump lose it on Election Night.

Going up again, now +10.2 for Biden over Trump.

ABC News/Wash Post 10/27 - 10/30 876 RV 4.0 56 39
Biden +17
Biden - 56
Trump - 39

Damn, 17 points, haha.

•••
Live by the polls, die by the polls.

•••

Half the useless population would have died 2016.
If you think about it, that would've solved the carbon footprint problem tho...

•••

Trump loves the polls tho, just referenced one in the last hour. And again, polls were just 1% off last election. So if it's down in the 2% or 3% area, up for grabs. But numbers like this, Trump will see them and rant about them. He cares. And you do as well, since you've posted them many times as well, just inaccurate ones.

•••
Bombshell Impeachment Testimony Perfectly Underscores Lindsey Graham’s Hypocrisy

November 5, 2019
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is learning to be careful what he wishes for.

Last month, Graham was complaining about not having access to one of the witness transcripts from the impeachment inquiry. He also said if there was real evidence of quid pro quo pressure on Ukraine by President Donald Trump, that “would be very disturbing.”

On Tuesday, House Democrats made public the testimonies of two more witnesses ― Kurt Volker, the State Department’s former special envoy to Ukraine, and Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union. Sondland’s transcript came with a significant update: He said he now recalled his own involvement in the quid pro quo effort.

Caught in a bind, Graham courageously pledged Tuesday to refuse to read the transcripts.

“I’ve written the whole process off,” the senator told reporters. “I think this is a bunch of B.S.”
Reporter: “Do you plan on reading these transcripts that were released?”⁰
Graham: “No.”
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/lindsey-graham-impeachment-transcripts-gordon-sondland.html

Graham not only has the ability to remove his Set, his set are made of plastic and definitely not brass.

•••
Scaramucci Predicts The Moment McConnell And GOP Senators Will Turn On Trump

Anthony Scaramucci warned President Donald Trump that his Republican allies in the Senate may not be on his side for much longer.

Scaramucci, who was fired after just 10 days as White House communications director in 2017, said on CNN that it comes down to numbers. Specifically, poll numbers.

Scaramucci predicted that Senate Republicans would abandon Trump when support for impeachment and removal passed 60%.

“Assuming that [Senate Majority Leader] Mitch McConnell has one more term left as a ‘senator,’ I don’t think he’s going to want to be in the minority,” Scaramucci said. “I think he will jettison President Trump the minute those differentials start to happen. And they are moving, they’ve moved 6 points in the last month.”

That number will only rise as the impeachment process moves into public hearings.

“And I think the bad news is yet to come for the president,” Scaramucci said. ”We’re just getting started.”

That’ll lead to another swing in the numbers.

When this thing gets into the low 60s,” he said, whistling for emphasis, “these guys are gone.

Scaramucci remained a Trump defender for nearly a year after being ousted from the White House. But over the summer, he turned on his old boss and vowed to work against Trump’s reelection.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/anthony-scaramucci-senate-impeachment-support.html

•••
Caught in a bind, Graham courageously pledged Tuesday to refuse to read the transcripts.

Oh look! Here's a new photo of Lindsey Graham!
ee2f495d-714a-477b-c161-6dd8494929ea.png

•••
Republicans Go Mute After Latest Ukraine Bombshell

Senate Republicans ducked for cover on Tuesday after a top Trump administration diplomat revised his testimony in the House impeachment inquiry to acknowledge that U.S. aid to Ukraine was being withheld until the country promised to investigate a company tied to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

Gordon Sondland, a top donor to President Donald Trump who then picked him to serve as ambassador to the European Union, confirmed in an addendum on Monday to his testimony last month that he was involved in Trump’s attempted quid pro quo with Ukraine’s government after previously claiming he could not recall the details.

Sondland said his memory had been “refreshed,” and that he now recalled telling an aide to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Sept. 1 that “resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement.” The statement, the Ukrainians were advised, ought to include Burisma, the company on whose corporate board Hunter Biden served while his father was vice president.

Sondland’s reversal, which only came after several other top Trump administration officials contradicted his initial testimony and put him in legal jeopardy, is likely to undercut Republican messaging about the impeachment inquiry. GOP lawmakers have steadily denied the existence of a quid pro quo involving the Bidens ever since Trump released a July 25 summary of his call with Zelensky during which the U.S. president requested an investigation into the Bidens.

Several Senate Republicans declined on Tuesday to respond directly to questions about Sondland’s revised testimony, as well as the president’s attacks against the whistleblower whose complaint helped ignite the impeachment inquiry..............
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-ukraine-impeachment-sondland.html

The tide is definitely turning for the worse for Trump and his lemmings.

When Jim Jordan was asked to comment he said, I cant comment until I find my jacket.

:xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Anthony Scaramucci warned President Donald Trump that his Republican allies in the Senate may not be on his side for much longer.

I was not a fan of The Mooch during his brief stint as communications director - he was crude and as full of BS as the rest and maybe more. But he's proven to be pretty observant in his post-cult days.

•••
I was not a fan of The Mooch during his brief stint as communications director - he was crude and as full of BS as the rest and maybe more. But he's proven to be pretty observant in his post-cult days.
He switched from drinking the Kool-Aid to Crystal Light.

Gilsan and mr-x should do the same.

•••
Republicans Go Mute After Latest Ukraine Bombshell

Fairly quiet here too. Except for the usual ad hominem crap from those who have no real point to debate.

•••
Fairly quiet here too. Except for the usual ad hominem crap from those who have no real point to debate.
Any moment now I expect to be bombarded with outdated articles, cartoons and bad memes trashing Gays, Transgendered and the rest of the LGBTQ community.

They say those who bash the most are usually in a closet trying not to be noticed.

Last edited:
•••
Time in Portugal 2:44 am. Gilsan resting, will wake up with a meme spree. Meme the pain away.

Gilsan up :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
A Ukrainian MP has published documents that he says reveal corruption involving Kiev and US Democratic presidential hopeful, Joe Biden.

•••

Translation: I hated him as a crude and dirty Republican, but now that he's on my team, he's kinda cute. Smart, too.

Reminds me of Clinton's "what does it matter?" You simply avoid debate because you really have nothing to back up your views except anger, and have drifted towards fascism sadly.

In any other country, people would see what is happening is a kind of coup being orchestrated by the military and secret police and complicit media. Anonymous sources, almost all affiliated with the CIA or military intelligence, spreading rumors about an elected leader. A couple generations from now, young people will be asking "what were you thinking?"

I am trying to save you the embarrassment of having to answer that question if you should still be around.

•••
•••
In any other country, people would see what is happening is a kind of coup being orchestrated by the military and secret police and complicit media. Anonymous sources, almost all affiliated with the CIA or military intelligence, spreading rumors about an elected leader. A couple generations from now, young people will be asking "what were you thinking?"

I am trying to save you the embarrassment of having to answer that question if you should still be around.

Oh boy. It's like how much nonsense can you stick in 1 post. A coup? What he did is against the law. Anonymous sources? The people are getting interviewed by both Dems and Repubs, stuff is going to be public. The trial is going to be public. Yes, a couple of generations from now young people will be asking "what were you thinking" but it will be, in supporting the mess that is Trump. A coup, lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back