IT.COM

The official final countdown for N-NN.com and NN-N.com!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anybody has latest update on total available and sales updates?

Total 1000 exist for N-NN.com (lots of names are date domain names gone for long time)

I will buy this few names for $60-->$75 each if you want to sale.
11-1.com 4-19.com or 8-14.com

Available list: 12/13/2007 Total 459 names. (459 x $6=$2754 investment only)--12/17/2007 Total 378 names.
Total 356 names available now!!!--All taken names removed and total 346 names available now.-- 12-26-2007 only 246 available!!!---All taken!!!

Rep Please. Good Luck all!!!

It will not last long!!!

Total 1000 exist for NN-N.com and all gone now!

Thanks for looking!

Bill

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
unclewalter said:
Are you sure it jumped from 242 to 39 in only a few days? anyone checked if any are netsoled again?

I was thinking the same thing!

I hope it's not the case!

•••
They are gone. They would have all been gone yesterday but we forgot a few 0s.

•••
Who will create aftermarket thread? :)

•••
I was wondering if anyone thinks that 9N-N.com could be any good because it could be seen as a radio station? like 97-1.com could be 97.1 and 97-7.com could be 97.7

•••
All gone now. Any available NN-N.com?

Thanks for looking!

Bill

•••
Domain123 said:
Any available NN-N.com?

I just checked and they are still all gone :)

•••
I do believe that N-NN.com (date names) will be much higher than N-N-N.com. All NN-N.com gone as same as N-N-N.com 1000 exist. But NN-N is also shorter than N-N-N
We will see the future price move soon.
Any comments welcome!

Thanks for looking!

Bill

•••
•••
Good luck with your sale Ergo :)

Looks like some more of the NN-N.com's have
been "released" for lack of a better word (at least in public >:( )

These are currently available:
04-9.COM
05-4.COM
05-7.COM
05-9.COM
06-7.COM
07-9.COM
08-3.COM
09-2.COM

•••
mis_chiff said:
Good luck with your sale Ergo :)

Looks like some more of the NN-N.com's have
been "released" for lack of a better word (at least in public >:( )

These are currently available:
04-9.COM
05-4.COM
05-7.COM
05-9.COM
06-7.COM
07-9.COM
08-3.COM
09-2.COM
Seems someone Netsoled them when we were finishing the count down of NN-N.com, which is really harmful behavior. But guess these are the only NN-N.coms that have been left.

•••
I'm a big fan of N-NN.coms (I think I've said that 3 times on this thread already lol!).. As you said, they're shorter than N-N-N's and they're more enduser friendly imho. N-N-N.coms were a copycat play off the early success of L-L-L.coms imho... People saw L-L-L.coms getting regged left right and center and figured with the rarity of N-N-N.coms, that they could perhaps enjoy an even better (or at least similar) fate...

I won't be selling my N-NN.coms for awhile... I'm quite attached to them :)

Domain123 said:
I do believe that N-NN.com (date names) will be much higher than N-N-N.com. All NN-N.com gone as same as N-N-N.com 1000 exist. But NN-N is also shorter than N-N-N
Any comments welcome!

Thanks for looking!

Bill

•••
worldstar said:
Seems someone Netsoled them when we were finishing the count down of NN-N.com, which is really harmful behavior. But guess these are the only NN-N.coms that have been left.

I figured that was the case >:(

To domainers - By domainers - that kinda sucks!

•••
Reece said:
I'm a big fan of N-NN.coms (I think I've said that 3 times on this thread already lol!).. As you said, they're shorter than N-N-N's and they're more enduser friendly imho. N-N-N.coms were a copycat play off the early success of L-L-L.coms imho... People saw L-L-L.coms getting regged left right and center and figured with the rarity of N-N-N.coms, that they could perhaps enjoy an even better (or at least similar) fate...

Domain123 said:
Any comments welcome!

Thanks for looking!

Bill
The problem with N-NN.com is that we don't have reseller market yet. I know that they are cool, especially mine that I regged when a lot of nice N-NN.coms were still available. But we need a starting point for N-NN.com reseller market. E.g. we need at least 3-5 sales that shows that it's also very good investments. I have one N-NN.com that receives nice traffic and offers views. But so far offer wasn't made. I think in order to promote N-NN.coms sales are needed. That's why I decided to sell one my N-NN.com (I wish I could hold it).

•••
Reece said:

i actually think they're the ugliest ones tbh

shorter doesn't come into it.
it comes down to brandability and memorability. was just saying this on other thread.

its why theres thousands of L-LL.com left as there are no sales to speak of for them and thousands left.

the L-L-L & N-N-N pattern can't be faulted for this reason

only use i can see for N-NN is dates(birthdays). and that would apply to the U.S market, not English, Australian etc who would prefer NN-N for dates etc

•••
I just made a quick analysis that shows that N-NN.com are better for end-users than N-N-N.com

I analyzed creation date of 300 N-NN.com (from 7-00 to 9-99) and 200 N-N-N.com (from 7-0-0 to 9-9-9). And the results are that before 2006 (e.g. before domainers came to the world of hyphenated numbers) existed 57 or 19% N-NN.coms and only 32 or 10% N-N-N.com!

I removed from analysis domains with regestration date 2006-2008 to avoid possible buyout factor.

So just another argument that "N-N-N" dubious factor is the only positive factor of N-N-N.

I don't say that N-N-N are completely bad. They are good but N-NN.coms must cost more than N-N-N because they are more end-user friendly!

I will make now full scan!

•••
Ergo said:
I just made a quick analysis that shows that N-NN.com are better for end-users than N-N-N.com

I analyzed creation date of 300 N-NN.com (from 7-00 to 9-99) and 200 N-N-N.com (from 7-0-0 to 9-9-9). And the results are that before 2006 (e.g. before domainers came to the world of hyphenated numbers) existed 57 or 19% N-NN.coms and only 32 or 10% N-N-N.com!

I removed from analysis domains with regestration date 2006-2008 to avoid possible buyout factor.

So just another argument that "N-N-N" dubious factor is the only positive factor of N-N-N.

I don't say that N-N-N are completely bad. They are good but N-NN.coms must cost more than N-N-N because they are more end-user friendly!

I will make now full scan!

the market decides the prices.
we have no prices for any of the combos. maybe a couple, bluebecker would know

on past sales to resellers only N-N-N.com prices are multiples of NN-N & N-NN.com prices
i.e. way in advance
whether or not that continues, the market will say.
the FACT being people have paid the higher prices for N-N-N.com

time will tell :imho: :sold:

•••
the market decides the prices.
we have no prices for any of the combos. maybe a couple, bluebecker would know

on past sales to resellers only N-N-N.com prices are multiples of NN-N & N-NN.com prices
i.e. way in advance
whether or not that continues, the market will say.
the FACT being people have paid the higher prices for N-N-N.com

time will tell
Right. This is because people were said to pay. N-NN.coms don't have market because they were bought out just recently (but almost together with N-N-N).

I already scanned all N-NN.coms and half a way for N-N-N.com
The results will be very interesting what end users have been choosing over years

I made some hyphenated digits research that I started in a separate thread that you might be interested. It's about how many N-NN.com and N-N-N.com domains were registered before buy out in 2007 :) This is a counterargument to arnie's argument that N-N-N were more desired and that is why they were bought out before N-NN buy-out :)

•••
This is to confirm:

All N-NN.com and NN-N.com have been officially gone

•••
Since all N-NN.com and NN-N.com domains are officially gone I created aftermarket thread for them:

N-NN.com and NN-N.com aftermarket thread

I'm offering to close discussion at this thread and move to a new one.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
That would be nice to have 20% plus of the market !

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back