Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Look,

everyone who gets kicked out is going to have some sort of reaction. I can fully understand. The thing is though how many of us were parking our names with Afternic when they canceled our adult names with no notice at all?.

So even though it may not be the best way to keep your customers happy, many of us, I have noticed will still support a company that makes drastic changes.

Matt has some business sense and saving the ship is his priority now.

I hope all who are somewhat and probably deserved bitter about this see that he is making every sensible option available to not choose big or little domain owners. Saying he has a different agenda is not true as we will find in a while many small domainers will be announcing that they are still members.

He is allowing members known in Namepros to come back in with a simple email to him. So if you are known to Matt and your account has been deleted, email him and he may reinstat you. That is awesome and I hope many who have had their accounts closed take him up on that.

I am going to start looking to Bodis to improve quickly. On a lighter note, you can pretty much count on it, ( it can't get much worse).

Enjoy those you care about.

Last edited:
•••
To all those who survived,I wish you the best. :wave:

•••
So the template is search engine optimized? DOes it come with rss we can ping?

•••
I think Bodis should be sued in the form of a class action. I'm confident we would win and a law firm would do it at no cost.

Look, everyone knew this was a BETA but you don't go into to BETA to mess around with your user's money and play with them like a puppet on a string. Everytime Matt popped up here it was like God spoke. Looked more like a pump and dump company on the pinksheets then a real professional run company like it was portrayed.

I am especialy mad for all the time which was put into this by all these users.

And BTW where is yesterday's revenue for those who got kicked out? Must be 1000's of $$

•••
Donny said this on 31st August 2007, and I guess his predictions was right after all - http://www.namepros.com/2169896-post5.html

100% payout is a figment of many peoples imagination. No company can run on 100% payout without as DnPresident says in a nutshell "shaving". Shaving is the process of taking a little here and charging a little there. Terminating an account here or there and pocketing the proceeds. I call it a short term business plan.

Donny

•••
Devil_Dog said:
No hard feelings from me. Haven't received an email yet though.

Rev was:
August 2007 16421 1379 8% $424.94
September 2007 22763 3610 16% $911.63
October 2007 22778 3213 14% $543.11
November 2007 10829 1042 10% $113.80

As you can see rev tanked, so I made the business decision to signup with parked and see how my names do there.

Nothing personal, it's all business, and I can understand how Matt feels from his end.
Wow. 2.5 cents per impression and 30 cents per click. That's much more than what SEDO pays.

Also, they SEO optimized their own parking page?

Hmm... Let me see...

•••
PowerUp said:
But if you put yourself in Matt's shoes, he made the right business decisions. The fact that Matt is willing to make unpopular decisions to turn around the revenue means that he has what it takes to succeed. Once he sets his objectives, he'll do whatever it takes to get there.

It wasn't the right business decision. In a business your reputation values the most and his went down a lot with this move. It was just the last thing that could save Bodis. Only that it isn't good enough in my opinion.

Like blaknite said I also think that many including myself will never go with Bodis again even if the revenue will be much better than other parking companies.

blaknite said:
However even if I thought the account would be reinstated I wouldn't bother sending a pm. The kick me now and then ask me to beg for my account back business plan may work for bodis. It doesn't work for me. Thats not the kind of company I'd want to parter up with.

Last edited:
•••
cfguru360 said:
PM me if you want to be re-instated and are a long-time member on Namepros.

I'm not going to do this... till now I couldn't complete the DNS update it could take up to 5 days. That earning is my gift for you

•••
cfguru360 said:
PM me if you want to be re-instated and are a long-time member on Namepros.

This implies people such as myself were banned/suspended because of suspected click fraud. Maybe if my earnings hadn't dropped from $400 to $100 per month I would care.

Something I do care about is still not being paid for September. Net 45 my ass.

Last edited:
•••
When a company does something like this, it means they're about to close shop.

Bye bye bodis. Thanks for the memories....

•••
Wrong move in my opinion!

I am very disappointed with this business decision from Matt. I think a warning would have been a reasonable first step instead of seeing a email in your outlook that you did not make the cut. I would have moved some more names to Bodis to make the cut that is how much I liked Bodis.

Bodis has their reasons but I am looking to other companies to make business with now.

I have always been a fan of Bodis but that has changed now unfortunately! :td:

See ya Bodis!

Fabian

•••
I guess this thread should be closed now. Bodis is dead.

This post seems ironic now:
http://www.namepros.com/1554337-post1.html

Especially this part:

cfguru360 said:
Recently I have been fed up with the low paying parking sponsors such as Sedo and the rest that just lie to us and drop our revenue day by day blaming it on advertiser bids. Some parking sponsors close your account when you are making too much, others don't account for more than half of your traffic or don't have any support team or a support team of 1 person - the owner.

Last edited:
•••
paid last night via paypal

•••
nu-money said:
I guess this thread should be closed now. Bodis is dead.
I couldn't find the voting buttons for this poll, but I vote yes.

I vote "Closed" since it isn't a "REVOLUTION" but more of secret society now.

•••
pergamon said:
And BTW where is yesterday's revenue for those who got kicked out? Must be 1000's of $$

Amma said:
Hello Matt,

Ok you suspended me. But where is my yesterday revenue?

I asked that same question......

domainsdepot said:
I just got the email, no big deal, if they don't want my monthly $150 that's ok, but where are my earnings from yesterday??? If I was cut today (an hour ago) I want my earnigns from yesterday Matt!!!!

•••
BLazeD said:
Something I do care about is still not being paid for September. Net 45 my ass.

I think you should send a PM or email. I recieved mine on 16th if I am not mistaken.

•••
•••
I got the boot yesterday. Oh well, I think I'll switch them all over to Parked.

•••
Got kicked out as well.

However, I don't blame Matt. I think he just didn't know what he was getting into.

Look at the launch of Imodo and how careful they are to let only trusted members in first, and making sure they have everything ironed out, along with methods in place to keep out fraud.

I think in the end everyone's been kicked out :'(

•••
Was this all not obvious to you guys when you joined? His first post seemed too good to be true and it just had that taste of BS (I've tried it before) all over it.

I have been with Parked since I started domaining, and I will stay with Parked til I am done, they have shown to be a reliable parking company, that is in this business for the long wrong.

FREE MAHI MAHI!

•••
Well,
I got suspended also. All that work that I spent optimizing a few hundred domains is my main complaint. I am happy that my 80 top earning revenue domains never moved to Bodis. They were coming after Bodis worked out their bugs. Oh well, life goes on. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I wish Matt well and hope his business flourishes. I wasted to many hours here (this post) and with Bodis already. He was nice about it though. I can still log in and will still get paid. Now I have over 200 homeless domains. I suggest that this post be closed now, as it will hurt Matt in the long run. You gave us hope and excitement and it was all worth the experience. Thx.
Sincerely,
Homeless Domains In Wyoming
PS: I see HomelessDomains.net is available to reg. I like that name ^_^.
HOMELESSDOMAINER.COM is available! That is a cute name. :rolleyes:
Remember Matt, I promoted you and stood by you loyally via posting positive blogs and posts when others were putting you down in the beginning! :wave: I must admit, I am somewhat embarrassed now!

Last edited:
•••
Someone just bought BodisSUCKS.com

•••
•••
Matt, you've really blown it.
The way you've handled the whole Bodis thing is really third rate. Your personal reputation has taken a huge hit.
I suggest you retain the services of a "professional" who has some experience in running a business properly.

•••
On a side note...

mrizos said:
Parked.com ALL THE WAY!

You might not remember that, but in the beginning parked did more or less the same thing, closing accounts with 'low quality traffic' (these accounts happened to be far over half of the initially created accounts) and NOT paying out their revenue. So maybe, just maybe, bodis will get over it and soon be advertised by people like you as the best parking program ever. We'll live and see (yes, I survived the slaughtering, unless it's not over yet).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back