Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today was D Day for me!!!!!

•••
chenzen said:
Today was D Day for me!!!!!

Probably since most people are out.

•••
•••
Atleast when the traffic starts to pick back up we will be seeing higher payouts per click. It has been a very interesting experiance through this entire process. From Matt coming on here and announcing an idea to start a new parking company to the official launch and then the hardships face through the end of September and October. Overall it has been a very interesting ride but Matt brought a new idea to parking and I have tons of confidence that he will continue to be able to provide breakthroughs in this industry. I feel lucky to be able to benfit from such a talented person.

•••
•••
sirengirl said:
Still waiting patiently...still no change on my end, CTR has steadily risen, but CPC is very little, but I have faith in Matt and Bodis. :xf.love:

Thats the same with me
CPC is still less than 8 cents for me :td:

•••
I moved a domain out of bodis last week, forwarded it to another site, and yesterday's report shows a couple of visits (???)

•••
domainsdepot said:
I moved a domain out of bodis last week, forwarded it to another site, and yesterday's report shows a couple of visits (???)

I'm not certain but I think that could be spiders going to the orphaned parked page.

•••
Thanks for the update Matt and I just wanted to let you guys know that my revenues really took of since Saturday so I can only underline Matts comments on increasing revenues!

:$: :$: :$:

Fabian

•••
I do have to say, that after the last Google PR update, it seems that my content-filled Bodis pages with previous backlinks did well in the update. I know I had one domain go from PR0 to PR2, and there may be others as well.

Edit: actually, I had at least one go to PR3 from PR0, and at least two go to PR2 from PR0.

Last edited:
•••
-fp- said:
I just wanted to let you guys know that my revenues really took of since Saturday

Might be an isolated incident ;)

I've gone from $6/day to $1/day and its kind of staying there.

And thats with almost 600 domains. Not that I'm worried, most of my portfolio isn't made of $x,xxx domains :)

•••
Hey everyone, wakey, wakey, STATS are out. Had a decent day again. Keep up this trend Bodis, your'e doing just fine!

GIL

Last edited:
•••
My revenue as CTR is going day by day down in Bodis. :|

•••
mine is not bad, but with so much fluctuations in my typo domains, i am lil worried.

•••
MWZD,

I always wondered about my 25 names in Bodis that the reason I am only making on average less than .05 cents a day, was due to my names. Actually I have not made more than .75 cents a month for a month or more. I had thought in two and a half months that rate would have gone way up. I checked my stats from the parking provider I had them at before importing them to Bodis and one was averaging $10.00 a month, so I have decent names.

After reading about your 600 names and your revenue about one dollar I guess its Bodis. The thing is though other parking companies have a pitiful rate too. Well, your post shows much loyalty to Bodi.

I wonder about the people who post " good day" for me today.

I wonder if when they say they have a good day they may be misleading many here.

One member is always posting here about "my stats way up". A person reading these posts over and over one would think he is bringing down $50.00 to $100.00 dollars a day or more. Then I talked to him in a pm and he says nah, " I am making about .25 cents a day parking at Bodis. So if you read a post that a member is making great money, take this into perspective. Great money may mean he is new to parking or where he was before was not that great and instead of making .15 cents a day he is now making .25 cents a day parking his/her 50 names or so.

Like MWZD, I am keeping some of my names at Bodis because we do have a long term benefit to supporting Matt, as he is really working hard and in my view will eventually succeed. Knowing the true figures behind the posts that say "I did great today" may help us not be discouraged by thinking it is going to change our lives when we import names to Bodis.

Many are making less than pennies a day and Bodis is not at present time delivering the top dollars thru parking.

I say support Bodi, but look at the posts here from a viewpoint that are facts. Members may be right that they are making more than where they were before and that is good, but looking at the stats, caution is in order.

•••
Goodkarmaco, are you sure your domains have active keywords on all of them? Go through some of them and check if they are resolving...

Sometimes domains are added but the keyword doesn't go through, and then end up not being parked. Therefore many report 0 income because they aren't showing any advertisements.

Double check some of them by typing them into your url address bar.

•••
Thanks Matt,

I have not checked them, but I will right now, you may very well be correct. I sure like your hands on approach Matt. Thats why we stand behind you!

•••
german2006 said:
My revenue as CTR is going day by day down in Bodis. :|

Same here. Some of my domains were making more at Parked. Now getting
clicks less than 10 cents per click...

•••
Matt, i havent been paid for July and August. i have opted wire transfer. I had also written email to Support but no answer till now.

•••
•••
Matt, how about the addition of other tld extensions, specifically dot tk.

Will they be added soon?

•••
They will be added in v2. New features / add-ons are all now scheduled for v2.

The only thing we are doing with v1 is maintenance and bug fixes. Other than that, everything new will be in v2.

•••
cfguru360 said:
They will be added in v2. New features / add-ons are all now scheduled for v2.

The only thing we are doing with v1 is maintenance and bug fixes. Other than that, everything new will be in v2.

Can't wait! :tu:

•••
Honestly, I think everyone should just put in your keywords that you want, get your domains how you like em, and not look at your accounts for a month. Let the man do his thing. Let them work on the next version and do whatever tweaking needs to be done. Clearly other parking companies aren't cutting it for anyone, and somehow this one already has dreamlike expectations because everyone want's something that doesn't exist..... Free money. If you have domains that aren't performing well, then work on YOUR end of it. I don't know him personally (matt that is), as I am relatively new to this game, but I am a business owner and I know it isn't easy to get off the ground. Heck, it isn't easy once you are off the ground. But it is especially hard when you have hundreds of people questioning you daily and expecting immediate answers or results. Or knowing that your reputation can be influenced by a couple people posting negative things on a forum. Here are some things I have noticed about bodis though, and this is only my experience.. but I would guess it applies to most others as well.

1. Am I making more per click than with other parking companies?

My answer: I am not making ridiculous amounts per click, but the $.15-$.20 average is about 3 times higher than with any other parking service I have been with. I have only tried 4 total, but it is higher.

2. Are my pages getting indexed?

Answer: I have noticed almost ALL of my pages with bodis are indexed in google. My pages with sedo would get indexed, but never with a title I could choose or keywords and content that I could choose.

3. Do I feel like supporting a company that is clearly focused on helping out and supporting a community such as this, and is also being actively involved?

Answer: Yes. I would support such a company even if I was making less per click than with other parking services.

My point is this. Nothing is going to happen overnight, and anything worthwhile in life needs to have a good amount of work put into it to grant you rewards. It doesn't matter if it is a business, a relationship, a sport, ect. The same rules always apply. Domaining isn't easy. You will not get rich quick doing it. Even Kevin Ham had to bust his rear end to make it where he is. And he got in before it was big. I have only been doing it for a short period of time but these are the things I know.

I don't have all of my domains with bodis, and I doubt I ever will. Every domain has it's place where it performs best. But on a whole, 400 freshly registered domains at bodis made more for me in 5 days than 1200 domains at sedo did in a month. And these were all unoptimized with the automatic lander using the domain as a keyword.

And to matt, keep up the good work. There is a certain type of person that can make it as a business owner, and you seem to be the kind that can. I would personally reconsider the 100% revenue share, but you definitely have the vision and the devotion to make it big.

Thanks for putting this together. +1 rep point added.

•••
Revenue share can mean many things. 100% share of 5 pennies is still 5 pennies. 50% revenue share of 1.00 is more. There are many factors and reasons why Bodis will really take off. It's beta and the ride is bumpy. Still hopeful, but there has been a downward trend this month especially the last few days. But, it's important to keep in mind there always fluctuations in parking, and generally the last quarter of the year tends to be slow. Hopefully we will get credit for all clicks, and a higher cpc as time passes. Got my fingers crossed. Heres hoping we all do well!

:xf.love:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back