Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is Bodis down? I'm getting timed out.

•••
Site is loading but cant log in :(

•••
It's been nearly three weeks since I applied. Have heard squat. Some of the domains I applied with:
Valuable.ca
OnlineStock(s).ca
PersonalHygiene.ca
VehicleRepair.ca

all type-in or search traffic with 90% of it N.American traffic. So if he isn't taking such domains he has either REALLY upped portfolio requirements or is so mired in getting rid of the idiots trying to cheat that he can't reply to any of his users.

Part of running a successful business goes beyond just dollars - don't forget customer service! Stop giving away 100% and hire someone with the cash earned to clear your backlog. There are many of us waiting patiently for approval, support requests etc - many for two or more weeks!

•••
Back up now, does anyone no where on the bodis site we input our w9 info, the link brings us to main bodis site but i cant find which link it is, nevermind I figured it out you need to be logged in prior to using the w9link in the email

Last edited:
•••
Just to clarify: are we going to get our September earnings along with the August earnings in our Oct. 15 payment?

Thanks

Andrea

•••
Kaleidozone said:
Just to clarify: are we going to get our September earnings along with the August earnings in our Oct. 15 payment?

Thanks

Andrea

this has been answered lots in the thread already

payment is net 45, you get your august earning on october 15th and your september earnings on november 15th

•••
I select wire transfer but now appear 1000$ minium for this option.

What put in *Special Instructions in wire option?

•••
Seems like a lot of negative feedback in this thread :td:

It seems I've been one of the fortunate ones on Bodis. My account always works, I've being paid well for my 3 domains (which I received basically nothing over at NameDrive), and I am soon to BE paid via PayPal. Keep up the good work (I know it's very hard) but I'm sure it will pay off. :tu:

Thanks again :)

•••
Just a quick question. I've noticed that some of my names only return 1 sub-category each.

For instance, "bigger.us" has as its keyword "modeling". There are many categories that appear on "bigger.us", but when you click on any of them, they return only 1 sub-category each.

I experimented with "bigger.us" using different keywords such as "male enhancement", "strength training", "fitness", even "home loans". And again, only 1 sub-category was returned for each listing.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks,
Tom

•••
domainica said:
Just a quick question. I've noticed that some of my names only return 1 sub-category each.

For instance, "bigger.us" has as its keyword "modeling". There are many categories that appear on "bigger.us", but when you click on any of them, they return only 1 sub-category each.

I experimented with "bigger.us" using different keywords such as "male enhancement", "strength training", "fitness", even "home loans". And again, only 1 sub-category was returned for each listing.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks,
Tom

Because the Ask.com publisher feeds that bodis is using are still new and in beta. They do not have nearly as many advertisers as AdSense or YahooPublisher. As time goes on more and more advertisers will join the ask network and you will see more results.

•••
NickRac said:
Because the Ask.com publisher feeds that bodis is using are still new and in beta. They do not have nearly as many advertisers as AdSense or YahooPublisher. As time goes on more and more advertisers will join the ask network and you will see more results.

Well, not in this case. Because I have other names with the same keywords I used for "bigger.us", and they show multiple results in their sub-categories.

So this seems to be related to the domain name.

•••
Received my payment notification for August just fine today! :tu:

•••
domainica said:
Well, not in this case. Because I have other names with the same keywords I used for "bigger.us", and they show multiple results in their sub-categories.

So this seems to be related to the domain name.
Top 20 Ovt KW's for Bigger:

bigger penis
advertising agency ahead big bigger dont know product profits secret them think two use want
bigger breast
bigger boob
bigger
bigger box container economy made shipping smaller world world
who has bigger penis
how to make your penis bigger
bigger city
bigger tit
bigger butt
bigger faster stronger
how to make your dick bigger
how to get a bigger butt
how to get a bigger penis
south park bigger longer and uncut
bigger better
how to make your butt bigger
bigger dick
exercise to make penis bigger

Seems to be a pattern here? lol
These results may be considered "adult", which are not accepted by Bodis.
The feed may be keying off the DN in spite of the KW's inserted.

Maybe...

•••
antman said:
Seems like a lot of negative feedback in this thread :td:

It seems I've been one of the fortunate ones on Bodis. My account always works, I've being paid well for my 3 domains (which I received basically nothing over at NameDrive), and I am soon to BE paid via PayPal. Keep up the good work (I know it's very hard) but I'm sure it will pay off. :tu:

Thanks again :)

same case for me, agree 100%

SDX said:

got mine too.... :)

•••
SDX said:
same here ! :D
it said 0.00 $ :P but from earning report for 08-01-07 / 09-01-07 is 16.xx $ . ( this is first payment from bodis !) . reported this problem and i wish recieve reply .

•••
SDX said:

Got my notification as well today.

GIL

•••
•••
Bodis Payment Notification

SDX said:
I received my Bodis August payment notification email today. So, I expect my August PayPal pament to be right ontime on Oct. 15th (net 45), just like the July payment.

Thanks, Bodis and Matt.

•••
"CouponMountain.com" --- ARGH!

<gripe ON>

OMG, anyone else annoyed by CouponMountain.com ??

They seem to show up no matter what keyword you enter and most are completely unrelated to coupons! >:(

It annoys me to no end because I know people looking for, say, law advice, are not going to click on a coupon site. :-/

And to make matters worse, lots of times CouponMountain is the only ad to show up. I have to try all sorts of keyword variations before I get some ads that even look clickable by the users.

I swear it's like those coupon guys are advertising in every single keyword under the sun, no matter how obscure. Very annoying.

<gripe OFF>

Ok, I am all better now.

BTW, Bodis rocks. My daily income increases with every update and I am pretty much at my annual breakeven point. :kickass: Rock on Matt!

-Tony
DADomains

Last edited:
•••
SDX said:

Me too.

Waiting to get that influx of $$$ in my account.

•••
Bodis sure has a loyal following.

Loyatly is very important to a new business, it can help shape it. I want Matt to succeed and I want to make more ppc profits!

Go Bodi!

:)

•••
My Bodis August payment notification came yesterday as well :)

Andrea

•••
My payment email came so i am pretty pleased. Also got my first enquiry through Bodis aswell :tu:

I also support the idea that maybe the revenue given to us should be reduced (maybe to 95%) in order to employ a full time support team.

•••
Edit : it works now , wrong password ;)

•••
DavidAusman said:
Doesn't other parking company give you a better payout? Well, I personally think why people complaint is that they are seeing a huge difference everyday. In fact, revenue is getting worse & worse.

I couldn't get a payout until i got to bodis,so for me no.For me to move my domains would make absolutely no sense. :$:

Sometimes you just have to have a little faith that it will go right in the end and i have that in this programe.Keep it up Matt :kickass:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back