Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While I agree it sucks to be banned and warnings are the proper way , it is his program and site and he can do what he wants . Everyone agrees to the TOS when they join. Again I agree that warnings are the proper way to do business but its his right to do what he wants and our right to remove the names when we want.

•••
Each provider has their own guidelines, apparently "Ask" may be more stringent than Yahoo or Google. I assume the advertisers put pressure on Ask, and Ask employs a hardline metric based system in order to draw in new advertisers and retain their existing ones.

"Lower your CPA with our reduced CPA and CPC metrics"

They also try to be more competitive by posting this on their site:

"Forrester Research reports that Ask.com delivers a higher percentage of converting prospects than Google, Yahoo and MSN - Online Mortgage Shoppers' Paths to Purchase, June 7, 2006 "

Bottom line is Matt, with his new parking program will be on the receiving end of scrutiny from Ask to stay in the game. which in turn puts pressure on some of us to have parked names that are not suspect. It seems like that would be alot of pressure for Matt being in the middle of all of that.

•••
•••
kev said:
Todays stats updated :tu:

I'm seeing 0 visitors, 0 clicks, but got $$ for all my domains.

•••
i went to todays stats, and saw a number for october 5th (which has been the lowest number I got in the past 31 days). However, i didnt see any individual numbers per domain (ex domain1.com - $1, domain2.net - $.5 Total 1.50). All i see was 1.50 with all 0s next to the domains.

is anyone else experiencing this?

•••
PowerUp said:
I'm seeing 0 visitors, 0 clicks, but got $$ for all my domains.
Something's definitely amiss with todays stats update.

•••
Devil_Dog said:
Something's definitely amiss with todays stats update.

for a moment, i thought all my domains had been banned with all of them showing 0 visitors and 0 clicks.

•••
DomainTakers said:
i went to todays stats, and saw a number for october 5th (which has been the lowest number I got in the past 31 days). However, i didnt see any individual numbers per domain (ex domain1.com - $1, domain2.net - $.5 Total 1.50). All i see was 1.50 with all 0s next to the domains.

is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, something was a bit odd. I got 00000's except for the two sites that had clicks that showed visitors. I suspect we may have gotten credited for clicks and their accompanied stats, but we were not able to see our visitors for all other domains. I assume Matt is working out the bugs, but yes something is surely amiss.

•••
I notice several domains that drive traffics are now showing 0 visitors. I try to visit it and notice that it is not banned or either removed by bodis. Ads are showing normally. It seems like there is a statistic bugs right now.

•••
Stats

It was a bug. Fixed.

•••
awegrzyn said:
It was a bug. Fixed.

It dosent look to be fixed. Hopefully tommorrow everything will be fine. :)

•••
awegrzyn said:
It was a bug. Fixed.

I'm only showing visits for the domains that got clicks.....all the rest are zeros

•••
Updating the rest. It will reflect in few minutes.

•••
awegrzyn said:
Updating the rest. It will reflect in few minutes.

Nice to see Matt's brother helping out :tu:

•••
SDX said:
Nice to see Matt's brother helping out :tu:
How do you know it is his brother?

•••
i see the update now with the stats, but i still think there is something off with the reporting stream. I have some domains that have a significant amount of landings each day over the past 31 days, and on yesterdays report a bunch are reporting 0 landings.

•••
definelty the last 2 weeks have been wacky. But as Matt stated it will be awhile until things go back to normal. I think he is a month away from the Live Bodis 2.0 where he said will not be Beta and work fine. The light is there. Were just 1-2 months away.

Last edited:
•••
godolphin said:
Seeing as Matt's last name is somewhat similiar to what is contained in user "awegrzyn's" it is safe to assume that we have a member of the family helping out.

•••
not fixed yet, if you go to the specific domain report, it shows 2 October 5th, one with all the visits and clicks, the other one with the same number of visits but no clicks.
On the general domain report, if you filter the selection to the last update, it's showing twice the amount of visits.

•••
Yesterday was Groundhog Day.

•••
godolphin said:

I hope it wasn't a secret...
I think its great the whole family can get together and work on such an ambitious project as Bodis! :tu:

•••
Crap.. I added 2 domains to bodis for tasting yesterday and deleted them when I saw that both of them had 0's for 5th October.. And now when I deleted them I realized that stats for those two haven't even been updated :td:

•••
Is someone else experiencing this ?
This month my CTR is below 3% ... with only X$ per day.
I have only type-in traffic .
In september worked very good but now i only make 6-10 clicks a day.
With Parked.com worked much better,but bodis payed more for my keywords.

Its not about the landing pages because in september i had about 30-40 click a day.

I think the system is loosing clicks , a bug or something.

Well i will move in 3-5 days if the bugs are not fixed.
I like Bodis , but for what are we fighting for? The big $$$,right..

•••
Is Indian Traffic blocked? I need to move out my ccTLDs then.

Visitors have tanked last three days, not to mention revenue...$1 avg last 3 days

So that makes me wonder whether this has been done. I'd appreciate an update.

•••
Ahhh that may be my problem too. I hope this is not the case as I am certain my indian traffic is very high quality

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back