Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Popusearch said:
Can we assume the money raised by the terminated accounts will be refunded to the advertisers? If not who gets it?

Providers will always claim it was returned to the advertisers, but always fall short of providing any proof.

•••
sirengirl said:
Unless, the person is making hundreds on a three word hypenated .info, assume that most of us especially on NP, are honest folk who are in this for the long haul.

Right, and these were mostly the people that were banned from the program, atleast 90%+ of them.

As I have said. If you have been terminated wrongfully, just send me your account email to [email protected] and I will look it over again.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Right, and these were mostly the people that were banned from the program, atleast 90%+ of them.

As I have said. If you have been terminated wrongfully, just send me your account email to [email protected] and I will look it over again.

I sent a Pm through NP, and sent another email to your [email protected]. Please respond as soon as you are able. Thanks..
:|

•••
avp said:
Does anyone know which feed accepts Japanese traffic. I have a Hawaiian travel domain which gets a lot of Japanese traffic. Japanese tourists do travel to North America and stay in North American hotels. Seems pretty stupid that their traffic is banned.

avp

If you are sure your traffic is of good quality, perhaps you should look at a cpa (cost per action) service rather than a cpc (cost per click) program. Parking companies don't pay well for traffic they have a hard time selling. Find a hotel in hawaii that caters to japanese and get a banner ad.

Though I don't personally have any japanese traffic domains, I wouldn't have expected japanese traffic to be of low quality in general. Highly developed, industrialized region... Looks like matt got his first real taste of a sophisticated click fraud ring... (yakuza?)

As for those asking if the unpaid clicks will be refunded to the advertiser, I doubt the advertiser ever paid for them in the first place. Chances are good that at matt's end the advertiser refused to pay for certain clicks he reported. In turn, the whole mess with terminated accounts is how he's preventing that from recurring. I'd lay wager that anyone who got a terminated account had some clicks that the advertiser refused to pay. Whether or not the advertiser was right in doing so... I suspect that those of you who he is terminating with pay are probably getting paid out of his own pocket.

I'm sure some probably didn't deserve it, and hopefully that will be worked out on a case by case basis. I am also sure that there are a large percentage of people who did deserve it. The sad reality here is that most of those who did deserve it probably have no idea why. They'll move on to another parking service and continue to damage the parking industry as a whole.

•••
•••
cfguru360 said:

Email and PM sent. If I have a problem with a name, I would really like to know.

•••
•••
cfguru360 said:

Email sent.

Only expired .coms and .nets in my portfolio...

•••
What in the world? I wake up to find out my account isn't working, said my account username/password was invalid. I know it wasn't. Is there something wrong with my account? Whats going on?

•••
zurcsdomains said:
What in the world? I wake up to find out my account isn't working, said my account username/password was invalid. I know it wasn't. Is there something wrong with my account? Whats going on?

Have a look at this

•••
blaknite said:
The sad reality here is that most of those who did deserve it probably have no idea why. They'll move on to another parking service and continue to damage the parking industry as a whole.

This is so true.

Even after all the do's and dont's available at multiple locations on each parking service, this is one thing people don't seem to read.

Or maybe they choose to ignore it because they are already making 2k on hyphenated .infos (LOL). If you notice the 'with traffic' domains for sale board you'll see similarly suspicious offers, mostly with with Bodis stats.

•••
Please excuse my newbie ignorance, but what's wrong with Forex sites or sites with hyphens in them? I happen to have a Forex site on Bodis (forexstocktrading.info) and I dont want to get banned!

And how in the world do these other Forex sites make $2000 a month when mine is making zero money?? :o Seems to me like those hyphenated URLs can't possibly get a lot of type-ins....or can they? :-/

•••
Hello guys, I'm lost.

Why are accounts with hyphenated domains being terminated? What's wrong with hyphenated domains?

I've got one hyphenated domain ==> newenergy-foundation()com which I admit is a crap domain with 0 to 1 visitors most of the days. So am I going to be terminated as well?

•••
How long is it going to take to get a response to my emails? Considering now my account isn't working and niether are any of my Bodis Parked pages am I losing potential revenue or when you find that I have not cheated in anyway, will I be recompensated for loss of revenue aswell as revenue already earned, which I have not been paid for?

I saw this coming when .30-.45 clicks were turning into .15-.20 clicks.. and daily averages pummeling... This is truly ludacris..

I understand there may have been other people cheating, but that doesnt give you the right to basically ban anyone you want and keep there earned revenue...

I want responses to my emails and a exact explanation of why my account was "terminated"

Expected much more from a Company basically branded by NamePros..

-zurc

•••
DADomains said:
how in the world do these other Forex sites make $2000 a month when mine is making zero money?? :o Seems to me like those hyphenated URLs can't possibly get a lot of type-ins....or can they? :-/

That is the exact point that is being made about the hyphenated long winded domain names... These type of domains should not be making that type of money. Therefore the traffic is either really bad and suspicious.

If you have a forex name or a hyphenated domain than that alone should not get you banned. I would say if you have a hyphenated domain that is making $2000 a month is a more likely target for yourself to be banned. But if you aren't making a ton of money with it, you should be fine.

Hope this makes sense.

- Bob

•••
gorilla_bob said:
That is the exact point that is being made about the hyphenated long winded domain names... These type of domains should not be making that type of money. Therefore the traffic is either really bad and suspicious.

If you have a forex name or a hyphenated domain than that alone should not get you banned. I would say if you have a hyphenated domain that is making $2000 a month is a more likely target for yourself to be banned. But if you aren't making a ton of money with it, you should be fine.

Hope this makes sense.

- Bob

Thank you Bob, that did make sense.

Say, I have a suspicious nature and always jump to conspiracy theories, so here is one...

What if the other parking companies are pressuring the advertisers to pressure Bodis to drop accounts to cause customer dissatisfaction to hurt Bodis to put it out of business?

Remember, the other Parking providers stand to lose a lot to the revolution Bodis is creating.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Once we get rid of the fraud the ppc should start going up.

Today we are doing a fraud audit.

Is the audit over ?

•••
hyphen domains doesnt mean they get fraud clicks and traffic,
its not with the type of the doman but where the traffic comes from and how is generated.
I dont think Matt targeted hyphen domains but domains with weird traffic.
There is no sense banning hyphened domains or not without searching where there traffic comes from.

ps: i have only 2 hyphened domain in bodis, one of them has only slight type in traffic and worths $$$$ but not getting any revenue and the other one is anime related and begun very well at bodis but revenue dropped down after some days, its like people are clicking but bodis doesnt pay for that clicks.

•••
DADomains said:
Thank you Bob, that did make sense.

Say, I have a suspicious nature and always jump to conspiracy theories, so here is one...

What if the other parking companies are pressuring the advertisers to pressure Bodis to drop accounts to cause customer dissatisfaction to hurt Bodis to put it out of business?

Remember, the other Parking providers stand to lose a lot to the revolution Bodis is creating.

That is most definately what is NOT happening. The pressure if anything is coming from sponsors that pay the PPC that are getting PO'ed because of click fraud.

What Bodis has showed us if anything ... is that the other parking companies have ALOT of EXPLAINING to do while RIPPING OFF domain owners of the lion's share of the parking revenue. I don't think I will ever or could ever forgive any parking company for taking so much out of all of us and will most definately find other methods -- if Bodis does not succeed -- to monetize my domains. Now that I know what my clicks are worth, I will never settle for pennies from any parking company... would any of us here?

It really is time to change the industry for the better and rock the boat.

- Bob

•••
Bob,

right on and I second that.

•••
I do also. No way I'm going to go re-park them at the other parking companies anymore. I'd rather put up a for sale webpage or something.

•••
Good point Bob - even with all the problems with Bodis, at least it has shown what clicks should really be paid - and it isn't 2 cents a click !

•••
all the scammers jump on new parking companies in hopes they can make a bundle before they get caught, and many of them do.

•••
Does anyone know if it's possible to use domains parked at Bodis on your signature?

GIL

•••
^ better not to, with or without permission... just to be safe and maintain your security.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back