Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dedekind said:
I am with Bodis only since the begining of this month, and one aspect of the customised landing pages struck me straight away as amateurish. Right hand links entitled Other Related Links are not "other" at all. They are just a subset of the left-hand links. I find this a silly quick fix! Everybody would gain a lot if one could freely choose Other Related Links. They might be even generated by a second key word. That should not be so difficult to implement!

That's a great idea, I would go for this. I hope this would be included in Matt's to do list! :)

•••
Server down ?

Is it just me, or is Bodis down ?

bodisdownja2.jpg

•••
•••
It must be just you. It is working just fine for me, both my sites and the Bodis.com site. What were you doing when you got that error?

•••
No probs for me other than earnings are still low.

Andrea

•••
Bodis parking

Hey guys,

Could you answer two questions please:

1. Is there a preview page in Bodis like in SEDO, ND?

2. Is it allowed to place URLs into the text content?

Thanks in advance

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
It must be just you. It is working just fine for me, both my sites and the Bodis.com site. What were you doing when you got that error?

Problem solved. I think it was my browser problem.

1. Is there a preview page in Bodis like in SEDO, ND?

nope not yet.

•••
shemaine said:
Problem solved. I think it was my browser problem.

I had the same problem. It happened when I tried to set links manually.

After I let Bodis to create links automatically, problem was solved.

•••
german2006 said:
Im sorry to ask this for n+1th time, but no responses here, no responses by PM, no responses by custom messages...

Matt:
.com.mx, .com.es & .es SUPPORT!!!!!
I have www.cableproviders.es parked at Bodis (and 3 other .es domains).

•••
great, .com.mx stills not working...

•••
Hi

I am new to bodis.com.

I got approved yesterday and I had added some of my traffic domains to give it a try.

It has been nearly 24 hours and I couldn't see any activities at all.

Well, can somebody tell me when are the statistics updated?

Is it in real time, daily, weekly or monthly?

Can somebody clarify this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Midhlaj

•••
I'm a bit confused/wondering about the revenue math behind it all. I can't seem to break through a certain barrier without finding a reduction to less than what i had shown as total from 2 days ago. Since the stats tracking is not quite yet at the maturity level that i'd hope for or expect, i can't seem to optimize my domains accordingly, which i consider a problem.

So, Matt; when will there be a traffic tracker that shows me where my traffic is coming from, by what means the traffic arrived, keywords searched for, links clicked on my sites, etc.?
When will there be the option to break the mold and upload larger images or link to bandwith friendly ,streaming content such as (example) youtube videos?
I haven't really seen much of an improvement on the front end for a while, it would be refreshing to have more options and a more precise/accurate handling of each domain.

IB

•••
wmbizinfo said:
Hi

I am new to bodis.com.

I got approved yesterday and I had added some of my traffic domains to give it a try.

It has been nearly 24 hours and I couldn't see any activities at all.

Well, can somebody tell me when are the statistics updated?

Is it in real time, daily, weekly or monthly?

Can somebody clarify this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Midhlaj

Stats are updated every day at about 1pm Eastern time in the USA, Here in Western Europe it's 5 hours later at 6pm and where you are from which I assume is India it will be about 11 or 12pm.

And remember that you only receive yesterday's stats Today (24 hours later)

GIL

•••
I still haven't received my July earning via wire payment. I saw the email stating it would go out on the 15th but it's now the 18th.

Anybody else having this problem or do I need to contact Matt?

•••
When are Stats Updated?

Can anybody answer?

•••
Once a day, usually around 12:30 EST for me.

peace,
Vik

•••
GILSAN said:
Stats are updated every day at about 1pm Eastern time in the USA, Here in Western Europe it's 5 hours later at 6pm and where you are from which I assume is India it will be about 11 or 12pm.

And remember that you only receive yesterday's stats Today (24 hours later)

GIL

Ok, cool.

Thanks Gilsan.

•••
Proposed thread FAQ

Based upon the frequent and most common questions, Here's a Mini-FAQ for this thread (in no particular order). If people want to add some feel free. If there's a desire, I'll combine them into an updated posting periodically.

Q. I send in my application, but haven't received my account information email. How long does it take?
A. Matt is processing these manually now, and pauses during certain phases of his development (Bodis is still in Beta). It may take some time (even a week) to get your account.

Q. When do I get paid?
A. Bodis uses a NET 45 payment schedule from the END of the month. For example, August earnings finish on August 31st. Add 45 days and you get October 15th for payment.

Q. I want to use a custom picture on my landing page. What size does it need to be?
A. It needs to be 326 pixels wide by 171 pixels high and less than 29.2kB. Use a jpg optimizer to shrink the file size or simply change the "quality" setting in your image editing software. If you forget the pixel size, you can always just look at any customized page (for example mine at www.improvemympg.com) and right click on the picture and select properties. It will state the size.

Q. When do the stats for my site post?
A. Stats normally update once per day for data from the previous day at approximately 12:00pm-12:30pm Eastern time (GMT-5). For example, stats for Thursday will appear about Friday at 12:30pm.

Q. There are days missing on my reports. Is there a bug?
A. According to Matt, days where there were no visits (and obviously no clicks) are not listed.

Q. I'm getting many visits, but no clicks. Is this a bug?
A. The general consensus is that these visits are likely to be bots or spiders visiting your site.

Q. I think I've found a new bug or somethings wrong with my account. Where do I report it?
A. Email [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
Well done Gof. Nice iniciative from your part. How about adding a question on how it is possible to add content and another on changing the background, header, text etc. colours, or the [email protected] e-mail.

GIL

•••
Hi Matt,

Just wanted to see if maybe when somebody clicks on the Inquire link, then they see something along the lines of "Interested in Buying this Domain Name?" please fill out this form and your messeage will be reviewed. or something along those lines.

I think with just having Inquire about "ExampleDomain.com" might be the reason I get so many Free Sample Requests, Free Booklet Requests etc. lol

Just an idea.

•••
GILSAN said:
Well done Gof. Nice iniciative from your part. How about adding a question on how it is possible to add content and another on changing the background, header, text etc. colours, or the [email protected] e-mail.

GIL
Added support email above. I'll add some editing tips later. I was just trying to address what seems like the questions that get asked everytime the forum posts require a new page and the newbies don't see everything on the current page. Few if any actually use the search tool :hehe:

•••
gof said:
Few if any actually use the search tool :hehe:

maybe someone could sticky a Bodis FAQ with your info at the top of the parking forum

•••
I've been using BODIS for over a month now and have been very pleased with the click ratios. They are a top-notch group of guys and should have much success in the parking business.

It would be nice if we could use HTML tags in the text area of the custom pages and also the ability to add RSS feeds. This would give the page updated content that would be usefull to visitors.

Thanks Bodis!

•••
A few nice things are around the corner. :) But besides these, I need to update you guys and gals with a few pieces of information:

1) International checks will be supported by next payment. Expect to see support for this option within the coming days.

2) I know many people are asking for change email feature. I am looking to have that by tonight.

3) The electronic transfer options will only be available for USA and possibly Canadian residents for future payments. Still no minimum payouts though.

4) By next payment, you will be able to choose if you want Electronic Transfer or Wire Transfer. Wire transfers will be the only payment option with a minimum payment restriction. I expect the minimum to be around $200, with a $15 fee for processing it. I will see if I can get that fee reduced or removed completely. If I can get the fee reduced to nothing or almost nothing then I will change the minimum to $25 or so (since that is I believe the smallest possible wire fee (bank restriction)).

5) In the next few days those that are bringing in quality traffic will see some great rise in revenue. Those that are bringing in spam traffic will obviously be suffering. :) But overall this should make many users happier. Obviously we want to promote those that are bringing in quality traffic.

The majority of the DDOS bruteforce attacks and server downtime has been addressed. There may still be some hiccups, but that will be addressed during the end of this week.

Will update everyone soon.

PS
Those that did not receive electronic transfer/wire transfer should get it by tomorrow. These payments were sent out today instead of yesterday - for the majority. I apologize for that delay. The checks have been mailed out yesterday.

There are also problems with a few accounts that are INTERNATIONAL that selected Electronic / Wire but have less than $20 revenue. These 4 or so accounts will receive an email and will have a choice to select a different payment. An exception will be made for these accounts since it was a fault on our end.

Finally, I have hired someone full time to work on support, payments, payment issues, all that. She is starting working in 2 weeks. Hopefully this will make speed things up. B-)

•••
cfguru360 said:
5) In the next few days those that are bringing in quality traffic will see some great rise in revenue. Those that are bringing in spam traffic will obviously be suffering. :) But overall this should make many users happier. Obviously we want to promote those that are bringing in quality traffic.
Best part :)

any news or updates about 24 hours stats ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back