Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well spotted sc. I use Mcafee and I can see the ads on the second page. You need to choose your keywords in the list on the left carefully too, as sometimes they don't generate any ads. just a blank page.

•••
advaita said:
You need to choose your keywords in the list on the left carefully too, as sometimes they don't generate any ads. just a blank page.

And after you've chosen them and saved the page, visit the pages to check that there are appropriate ads on them.

•••
Yes, I forgot to add that.

•••
Sorry , first day on Bodis.

How many hours from now till next stats update ?

•••
The blank ads page should be cleared up in about 2-3 days.

Also, the Norton firewall does indeed block ads. This is usually the 2004/2005 versions, and we are working on re-writing the URL structure in-order to not have our ads blocked this by despicable practice.:| :alien: :D :ghost:

Now to update everyone on what they want to know. The total revenue reports for July will be going out in the next 5 days via email. Payments will be sent in 15-20 days for July!

•••
cheers for the note on the due payments :)

•••
Now to update everyone on what they want to know. The total revenue reports for July will be going out in the next 5 days via email. Payments will be sent in 15-20 days for July!

Good to hear that. :)

•••
eg.domains said:
Sorry , first day on Bodis.

How many hours from now till next stats update ?
Anybody care to answer my question ?

•••
eg.domains said:
Anybody care to answer my question ?
11 hours from now the stats should be up.

•••
•••
From what I have seen, stats update daily at 17:00-18:00 GMT. I am not sure what time zone you are in, but this is when they update in the UK.

•••
cfguru360 said:
The total revenue reports for July will be going out in the next 5 days via email. Payments will be sent in 15-20 days for July!

So, this means July & August earnings will be sent out in 2 weeks ?

•••
I thought deleting domains had been fixed?

I just tried to delete a domain as I don't want to park that one anymore and I get this message:

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Division by zero.
Division by zero is not allowed.
plus lots of other details and numbers etc....

edit: ok I see the domain has been removed but the error is still there which is not really a problem for me as long as the domain is removed.

Last edited:
•••
no net 45 is 45 days after the last day of the pay period so for july youll get your money on september 15 or somewhere around there

•••
and5rey said:
11 hours from now the stats should be up.

Someone told me reports are usually available around 12:30-1:30 PM US ET

•••
cfguru360 said:
The blank ads page should be cleared up in about 2-3 days.

Also, the Norton firewall does indeed block ads. This is usually the 2004/2005 versions, and we are working on re-writing the URL structure in-order to not have our ads blocked this by despicable practice.:| :alien: :D :ghost:

Thanks Matt, I dont no about everyone else but I prefer honesty, if there is a problem I have no problem with waiting for a fix, even if it means lost income, but what drove me crazy about most parking companies is their reply that everything is working fine with their system even though it wasnt.

•••
I have some suggestions ..

How about if we have the "Left Navigation" in second pages too.
Also, having the "keyword" in the title of each second page will be great for SERP.

•••
I've seen alot of comments in this thread about ranking in SERP's. I feel its only fair to remind people that this won't last. Search engine's primary job is to list sites and rank them according to value to the end user. It won't be much longer now and all the major search engines will recognise that bodis's pages are parked and you'll be back at the bottom.

You just have to realize that no matter what optimization you use, whether its adding an article or putting a keyword in a title, a parked page is still a parked page. Eventually the search engines will figure it out. I'm not trying be harsh to anyone, but I feel this myth needs to be dispelled. I'm sure once it happens there will be dozens of posts saying stuff like: "My traffic has dissapeared, is bodis messed up?"

•••
blaknite said:
"My traffic has dissapeared, is bodis messed up?"

Very well put blaknite. Bound to happen in any case.
Not that its going to stop people from crying later... ;)
Just remember you heard it here first!

I was kinda hoping for the sorting / reporting errors to be fixed. It's a pain to figure out which domains to optimise first, given that most have 100s if not 1000s of domains.

Revenue is down, as is traffic, but still a lot better than anywhere else. Hope that it's due to whatever bugs have been discovered and this can be sorted soon.

Last edited:
•••
blaknite said:
I've seen alot of comments in this thread about ranking in SERP's. I feel its only fair to remind people that this won't last. Search engine's primary job is to list sites and rank them according to value to the end user. It won't be much longer now and all the major search engines will recognise that bodis's pages are parked and you'll be back at the bottom.

You just have to realize that no matter what optimization you use, whether its adding an article or putting a keyword in a title, a parked page is still a parked page. Eventually the search engines will figure it out. I'm not trying be harsh to anyone, but I feel this myth needs to be dispelled. I'm sure once it happens there will be dozens of posts saying stuff like: "My traffic has dissapeared, is bodis messed up?"
Mostly true - BUT - I have had a lot of luck getting reasonable serp's with some keywords/keyword phrases for which there is little competition e.g. bedinabag, pedalpumping (don't ask) that bring visitors and clicks to a parked page.

pedalpumping.info gets about 200 visitors a month (all from search engine traffic) and earns over $20 in ppc monthly. Ranks #1 on AOL search and even on Google comes up in about 20th place. Bedinabag.info stats are about the same (#1 on AskJeeves)
Both these domains were free .info's that have never been anything but parked pages and have produced this kind of income for a couple years now.

keyword and description tags still make a difference to some search engines.

•••
I have had similar results as Cera with some parked domains that are in fairly non-competitive niches.

Anything that gives us a little more control (Keywords, Description, Page Title, etc), gives us at least a fighting chance of maximizing our placement/position. These things can also improve the possibility of a visit when we are found because the visitor will hopefully see a description or specific keywords that prompts them to believe our site may contain the information they are looking for.

•••
Been waiting for days..

Hi,

I submitted days ago and guess what-no response...They must not want any of my volume or domains..I was willing bring them over 50 names initially for a month-see how they do and we go from there.

I may not have 10,000 names, I am new to the business and have a couple hundred names.

If I dont hear from them by Monday night-I dont want any part of them...There are many parking companies out there-and they must not want me or any accounts...

J

•••
I am pleased with Bodis.

I am very pleased with my parking experience at Bodis. My clickthrough rate and revenue is commendable. I recommend Bodis.com to everybody! I won't mention the differences in revenue as to prevent hurting the other parking companies feelings. I see one advertises here quite heavily. It is ashame that many parking companies rip us off as bad as they do!!!

Last edited:
•••
I've seen the question alot in NP Chat

When will the first Bodis Payout occur ??

So I thought I would come here and ask the question...
since I never knew what to tell those asking...

thanks...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

•••
cfguru360 said:
posted yesterday

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back