Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
flickr and yotophoto have tons of great public domain (non-copyright) domains for free.

•••
I think it is time to nominate cfguru360 (Matt) as Member of the Month.
What is your view?

•••
I pointed the name servers to bodis and it still shows Sedo and its ads. Will it take time to show up bodis ads ?

Also can someone show me a sample of the any site with bodis. :)

•••
Charley said:
I pointed the name servers to bodis and it still shows Sedo and its ads. Will it take time to show up bodis ads ?

Also can someone show me a sample of the any site with bodis. :)

It can take anywhere up to 72 hours to update nameservers. I amcurrently using bodis for www.weseek.us.

•••
gooster said:
I amcurrently using bodis for www.weseek.us.

- Are the ads on the right and left or just links which provide information ?

- What do the landing pages mean, i.e. I thought it was pop ups/under.

- How would I preview the site with the keywords ?

Last edited:
•••
Landing page means where you reach when you type in a url into your browser.

I think these are two click landers, which means, search terms show up on the landing page. Once you click any term, relevant ads are shown.

I modified one 2HI.US - put in a custom photo, keywords etc, but am still not able to change header and left column colors.

Background colors, font colors etc are now changeable.

I would recommend images < 10Kb, why spoil a fast loading page with a 30kb image?

These are my avg stats till now after three days -
Report Date Visitors Clicks CTR Revenue
July 2007 179 10 6% $5.15

•••
One problem at the moment is that if there are no relevant keywords for the link you have on the parked page, there are no sponsored links. Is there any way that if there are no sponsored links, for generic ones on the topic to be placed instead? I am sure this would be extremely difficult to implement but it's just an idea.

•••
Thanks for the response.

How often is the statistics or report updated ?

•••
From what I can see stats update once every 24 hours.

With CTR and RPC where they are this does not matter...for me at least.

I'd rather see less stats and more revenue any day ;)

•••
gooster said:
One problem at the moment is that if there are no relevant keywords for the link you have on the parked page, there are no sponsored links. Is there any way that if there are no sponsored links, for generic ones on the topic to be placed instead? I am sure this would be extremely difficult to implement but it's just an idea.

for the links with no sponsored listings I delete and try something similar, you can only do this if you customize a site i think

•••
•••
•••
I´m not getting any error messages. It just simply reverts to Automatic.
I'm not doing anything diferent from the other domais

Regards
GIL

•••
GILSAN said:
I´m not getting any error messages. It just simply reverts to Automatic.

I assume you entered it as www.domain.com?

If yes, delete it and re-enter it without the www

If not, I guess you'll need to wait for matt.

•••
•••
It is a problem with apostrophes and special characters in domain names. It will be addressed soon.

How is everybody's revenue?

Edit: Special character issue in links has been addressed. You are now able to use keyword "Best Golf Courses" without a problem. :)

Last edited:
•••
cfguru360 said:
I haven't had many clicks yet because I've been testing with low traffic domains, but the PPC is several times what it was at "a certain german parking company we all know" :$:

thanks Matt :)

•••
cfguru360 said:
It is a problem with apostrophes and special characters in domain names. It will be addressed soon.

Edit: Special character issue in links has been addressed. You are now able to use keyword "Best Golf Courses" without a problem. :)

My revenue is higher than with any other parking company by about 20 percent, But once i conquer the keyword thing I should increase even more, do you have a seperate upline provider for the search bar as opposed to the links, I get better results from the search bar than availabe links, ie: I have a child support name, but when generating links only fathers rights links appear,
but when I use search bar i get the full gamet of lawyers child support agenies etc. I also think if it wasnt too much trouble a search bar with the automic page layout would increase revenue greatly. Great program you have so far i really like it I am as dumb as they come and with a little help have made some nice pages

•••
I appreceiate how Matt has a hands on approach and is willing to help 100%. His, "How's everyones ones revenue" is something I have never heard asked by a owner of a parking company.

•••
I've moved a few domains over to bodis today. I'm using mostly the default template as I think this will be more successful than a cluttered page with images and text for most domains.
But the ones I know will need customised seem to have some bugs. The hex colour changes are not reflected for header and left column, but the text colours and background work fine.

I'm looking forward to moving my entire portfolio over soon.
I've had some good results with adult names at parkingpanel, but almost all my mainstream domains make very little there. Hopefully bodis can take care of my non adult names :)

•••
I see that one domain performed really well compared to Sedo, whilst at Sedo it only generated 0.05 cents for me at Bodis i have more click throughs and am already over $3,00 USD :tu:

I really need to optimize the rest of them tonight!

What kind of template seems to be working best for you guys?

Are there any other templates in the works Matt?

Thanks!

•••
Yup, new explosive stuff is in the works. :)

I have to keep things juicy. B-)

•••
I'm having setting up my domains. When I click "Custom Landing Page", select an image from the Gallery Image list, and click Save, I get the error message:

"An image is required for the custom lander."

If I don't select an image, the same error message appears. So right now, I can only use "Automatic Landing Page".

Is anyone else having the same problem?

•••
Sorry, I'm sure this must have been discussed somewhere in this entire long thread but how does Bodis make money then if we keep 100% revenue?

Jose, your problem is probably because you choose one of the 'topics' without any 'sub-topics'. Try choosing a subtopic like cristiano for the image header...hope that helps. :)

•••
i dont know what to say matt, i wish all parking company's owner would steal your customer sevice secret.

Good job :kickass:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back