Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
looks great, I just applied.

•••
Signed up and can hardly wait to see if I get approved. Wouldn't it be something for a domainer to take control of parked traffic by giving domainers full service plus full pay per click revenue.

To many parking companies have been doing a poor service.

I am so tired of seeing my pay per clicks get posted at other parking companies to find my clicks money adjusted way down the next day, like I would never know.

One company I made $13.24 in ppc for the name lendnspend.com yesterday with each click being over $1.00 showed today a total earnings of .23 cents!

I am so tired of getting ripped off.

Bodis will give them plenty of competition!

Good luck to all in getting accepted.

•••
We will first begin by accepting 20-50 applications at random
Might be better to accept first 20-50 that applied....

•••
I've applied. Hope it turns out great :)

•••
Even thou its 100 percent rev share, if you read the TOS it says that they are aloud to take out whatever fees they deem reasonable. Also you guys have to remember it’s all about how well bodis negotiated with the feed providers!!! Hopefully they did well for a start up company.

•••
I registered there but never recieved any of the emails from then!

•••
Okay, ladies and gentlemen. The moment is here. Applications will start being accepted in a few minutes. But before I do that, would like to tell a few more things that I didn't tell/show.

First off, there's an option to use enlarged images. Therefore, you can select it via the gallery (which is quite limited at this point due to time restrictions) or you may upload the images yourself.

Here is how large images look:

And yes, you get to upload your own custom images for each domain.

The reports are updated the next day. Revenue for today will be available in the user management console tomorrow afternoon EST. It will be like that for now. It may be changed in the future.

Finally there are a few restrictions as of right now.

- We do not allow adult domain names. You also cannot use adult links on non-adult domains. Anything to do with adult in nature is prohibited. Adult domains will be allowed in the very near future, but not as of right now.

- Secondly, no trademarked typos of known brands such as Dell, Capital One, etc. This is not allowed by our ad providers.

- Finally, you cannot drive traffic through Adwords or other incentive programs, etc. Not allowed.

I understand that there are many features people would like to see that probably aren't there once they log in. This is all in the works. I have a whole notebook of future plans for the parking program. But, I am willing to take all suggestions/feedback, so please do that through the Contact Us page.

So, that's about all I have to say for now. Some applicants that best meet my criteria for the launch will have an acception letter today. Others will have it during the next few days. B-)

•••
Finally, Congrats Matt! I bet it was a long and exhausting road - just to realize that the real stress has only just begun!

Best of luck! In an industry that is this competitive, nerves of steal and a decent set of "cohones" are a prerequisite! :)

IB

•••
Matt, if one has previously applied, do you need to apply once more?
Thanks.

•••
Damion said:
Matt, if one has previously applied, do you need to apply once more?
Thanks.

No. Nobody needs to reapply.

I just haven't went through all the applications yet. I only accepted a small number today.

•••
One of the First to be accepted . Yes! Now to type in all my domains Yikes.

•••
comicbookguy said:
One of the First to be accepted . Yes! Now to type in all my domains Yikes.

Good luck to you comicbook guy :) --- I'm still waiting and hopefully will hear good news.

•••
Matt, thanks for activating my acct :D

Last edited:
•••
Matt, thanks for getting this up and running.

Just added a few domains and will wait and see how it works out before I move the other 500+ from Sedo Pro. :)

•••
Attempting to add an image to custom lander selection and get the following error:

Custom image must be an acceptable format: jpg, jpeg, gif, or png
An image is required for the custom lander.

Even though my image size and format is correct.

•••
Matt,

When do you think you will start allowing adult names???

•••
copper said:
Matt, thanks for activating my acct :D

But, please see this.
http://360seek.com/

Okay fixed.

No matter how much you prepare on development servers, there's always something like that, which breaks on production servers. :)

•••
Just got my activation email , Nice one Matt!!!

Best of luck to Bodis - and all who sail in her

•••
Can people start posting what domains they have parked so we can check them out?

thanks
Simon

Last edited:
•••
cfguru360 said:
Okay fixed.

No matter how much you prepare on development servers, there's always something like that, which breaks on production servers. :)
Damn, that's real quick :D
Thanks!

•••
Account activated. Thanks for the acceptance!! I added a few domains for a test drive. I added a couple of .info's and some .com's. The .com's are working, the .info's aren't.

Just wanted to make you aware if there is a problem with .info?

Thanks again!! Wish the best to bodis.com and I hope I can soon move many more domains over.

•••
Devil_Dog said:
Attempting to add an image to custom lander selection and get the following error:

Custom image must be an acceptable format: jpg, jpeg, gif, or png
An image is required for the custom lander.

Even though my image size and format is correct.
Having the very same issue. No matter what I load, this error comes up?

•••
Matt, thanks for accepting me.
Cristiano Ronaldo has finally found a great landing page to park his boots! This page fits like a glove. The 17 is his jersey number in the Portugal Soccer team.
Look out for this name! Don't be surprised if he becomes the #1 soccer player in the world this year!
Keep up the good work and good luck Matt!

Regards
GIL

www.cristianoronaldo-17.com - www.magicofsoccer.com - www.come2portugal.info

•••
Yofie said:
Having the very same issue. No matter what I load, this error comes up?
Keep trying.
It worked for me on third try.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back