Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Me too but I still don't know if I've been accepted. I've got several high traffic domains I'd love to get away from a parking service that doesn't pay much.

Andrea

•••
Now, cfguru ... this is getting kind of fustrating. Why did you start this thread in APRIL, 3 MONTHS ago, if you knew the service wasn't going to be nowhere close to launch?

IMO, don't make it public until its ready to launch. Look at this thread already! 177 posts!

•••
Hi.

I have submitted an application. :)
I am eager to try out your service.

Thank you.

•••
Sam said:
Now, cfguru ... this is getting kind of fustrating. Why did you start this thread in APRIL, 3 MONTHS ago, if you knew the service wasn't going to be nowhere close to launch?

IMO, don't make it public until its ready to launch. Look at this thread already! 177 posts!

No kidding...hope it won't take this long to pay. Guess I'll know when I hear "payment is HERE!" :hehe:

•••
Come on, give him a break. If you ever been involved in developing a web portal, you would know that things pop up that you could not anticipate.

After all, this product is going to be free for all after he spent all that $$$ and time?

Hope everyone makes lots of $$$!!

:kickass:

•••
•••
sf2010 said:
Come on, give him a break. If you ever been involved in developing a web portal, you would know that things pop up that you could not anticipate.

I get that, but if it wasn't finished to begin with, you say the revolution is coming, not is here. It's like Nintendo with Zelda games...they may as well say Zelda will be coming out AFTER (initial release date), not ON that date since I don't think they've ever released one on the initial release date and it pisses people off because they wanted to play the game already!

•••
It's a bit unnerving to be waiting for something that could potentially make a difference in domain parking, income and satisfaction. It's one thing to create hype, it's another to create hype WAY too early. In this case it was definitely too early.
I'm certain that the delivery will be great, being left to waiting for months without reasonable explanation as to the progress of the project is a bit harsh, though.
What would have been great is to find CFG documenting his progress in a blog. Certainly, he couldn't reveal everything, but from a domainer's perspective, it would have been very interesting to follow the path of someone that is taking his domaining to a new level and doesn't shy away from the risks.
The marketing/hype machinery would have been better placed with an ongoing blog rather than "just" a post on NP. :imho:

•••
You guys all make valid points and I agree with you on some of them.

From my personal experience as a PMP managing infrastructure projects, I too have made many mistakes of relying on others in declaring my "project-is-complete" announcements.

In regards to the Nintendo example, yes, I also get aggravated with the hype; but in this case, I have invested no money or time in the venture so I really don't have any stake in the game (whereas in the Nintendo example, I would be purchasing a console/games, etc) so it really doesn't matter that much if the launch is delayed.

I certainly hope he has had a chance to work out any kinks/bugs so that we can all be impressed in the near future.

PS. Just as a matter of disclosure, I don't know cfguru (personally or professionally) nor have I applied for the program.

•••
When can we expect to receive confirmation of acceptance into the programe, what is the citeria for acceptance? I applied at the start of this thread but as yet not heard a thing, you say it will be ready in a 1 week, 1 week from when?????

Check out my domains.

http//www.prospectdomains.com
http://www.domainnameportfolioforsale.com

•••
I've applied too and am still awaiting word. But, I don't fret over it because as others have pointed out "I have nothing invested in it" at this point. It's not like I've "pre-ordered" a game or book that hasn't arrived! I'm looking forward to it and to trying something new with my domains. :imho:

•••
•••
•••
Sorry for yet another delay, everyone.

Most delays are a cause of third parties involved, and not us. Right now we have direct orders from our ad providers to wait until Monday before accepting applications. Their QA team is unavailable Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And they do not want Bodis.com to launch anywhere near the end of the weeks (such as Thursday) since they want to closely monitor the first few days to make sure everything is working out fine.

Now, many of you have not seen the templates, etc. So those details will be availabe in the Tour page in detail anywhere from tonight to tomorrow.

On Monday we will start accepting applications. We have several hundreds of them, amazingly. We will first begin by accepting 20-50 applications at random and then increasing our member base from that point on once everything will seem to be going smoothly.

If you have not yet submitted an application, it would be a good time now. B-) There is really nothing to lose. I am sure many will be satisfied with the service. :)

PS
Once program goes live, there will be a new thread created. So just keep checking the Parking & Traffic Monetization forum every now and then. B-)

•••
Looking forward to the full launch Matt.
Good luck man! :tu:

•••
Well done cfguru, hopefully all your hard work and effort will lead to a your site which is an improvement on the current 2 cent and 10 cent clicks. How do we know if we need to re-apply - I think my application was accepted a couple of months ago.

•••
advaita said:
How do we know if we need to re-apply - I think my application was accepted a couple of months ago.

Nobody needs to re-apply. We haven't actually accepted any applications. We only allowed users to apply and sent out confirmation emails.

So if you have applied, we have your application on file.

This also reminds me, confirmation emails will be resent again today to those who never received it when applying.

•••
Well, here it is as promised:

The tour page updated with one of the actual landing pages:

http://bodis.com/tour.html

lander_1.jpg

•••
I applied, thx to cfguru360's encouragement.

Am really looking forward to this as other parking programs are doing sweet f***all for my bottomline. 300+ domains parked, over 5000 uniques/month, less than $10 in monthly revenue, really sucks.

Onwards and upwards Bodis, may you be the answer to all our dreams.

•••
•••
•••
cfguru360 said:
Well, here it is as promised:

The tour page updated with one of the actual landing pages:

http://bodis.com/tour.html

lander_1.jpg
I just submitted my application.

Matt, could you please answer my question about whether there will be an automatic or manual setting for different languages or not (specifically French). I have two .FR domains that do well on Sedo, but I'd like to try them on Bodis.

•••
briman1970 said:
I just submitted my application.

Matt, could you please answer my question about whether there will be an automatic or manual setting for different languages or not (specifically French). I have two .FR domains that do well on Sedo, but I'd like to try them on Bodis.

looks very very nice.

•••
Site looks great and I just signed up also. Why the name "Bodis"? Saved money on an expensive domain name anyway. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back