Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
copper said:
I can only guess following...
Google get $25/click
Google keep $12.5 - $20 depend on which publisher.
Bodis, no matter how good, it's still unknown quality/quantity
traffic source to Google.
So, I can only assume Google pay Bodis least amount atm
until Bodis prove itself that clicks from Bodis give good results to advertisers ;)

OR your visitors arn't clicking on the links that are worth $25 a click.

OR advertisers paying $25 a click have already hit their max spending by the time your visitors get to your site. Keep in mind people that just because one (or however many) advertisers are paying $XX amount, does not mean everybody is.

•••
Matt, is there any way to ensure that the custom text is indexed by the SE's? This could really help in getting higher SERP's. Currently, google does index the domains, but only spiders through the keywords. If it could start spidering the text, we would get better rankings for keyword rich articles.

•••
Varon said:
Matt, is there any way to ensure that the custom text is indexed by the SE's? This could really help in getting higher SERP's. Currently, google does index the domains, but only spiders through the keywords. If it could start spidering the text, we would get better rankings for keyword rich articles.
It has for a couple of my names, problem is i wrote my own text and google shows that in the text, the header is the domainname.com but doesnt show what is available IE: if they were looking to purchase that item they may just think it is an article about the item so i tried to integrate that in with comments section so it may appear in a day or 2, so people will click on the link to enter my site/parked page. It did give me front page listing on a couple of competitive keywords

I am still trying to figure out why some of my names arent getting any clicks some days when they almost always get em elswhere, I suspect it is because of all those useless ebay shopping etc cluttering the second page lander. Right now i am equal with my other parking company with all the problems so i suspect i will do much better when some of the problems get ironed out especially when names are getting better google listings. I noticed when google places names high, some of the other search engines copy them and they get placed high on theirs as well, and when google drops them the other seo arent so quick to follow suit

•••
cfguru360 said:
There is so many new things coming soon, I promise everyone. Right now things aren't being added because we are working on new deals with many new ad providers and partners to help increase revenue and also tightening fraud and security.

But starting this coming week, we will have new things and I have a few buddy developers that are now going to work full-time on the parking program.

An affiliate program will be available once the 100% revenue share is gone, so within a few months.

The things we have planned are really unbelievable, and we hope to have it out there soon - that's when the real revolution will begin. B-)

Wow! A parked page with affiliate revenue side by side...this is truly revolutionary with the two combined! :kickass: :tu: :$: :wave:

Better work on my portfolios.

Last edited:
•••
Charley said:
I use adwords too, have this question.

For e.g. loan consolidation, has more than $ 25 a click. Why isn't that rate I get on my loan domains at Bodis, any comments please.

REPS added. :)

I'll give a brief explanation of my understanding of the system:

AdWord with $25/click is what Google charges for the top ad spot. Google takes $7.50 (30%) as profit and distribute $17.50 to publishers. Because the top ad spot is reserved for web sites with the highest page rank, most web sites get much smaller cut of the $/click that is proportion to its page rank.

Because page rank is calculated based on the number of relevant links to a web site, parked domains don't get new links and therefore don't get the top $/click.

Last edited:
•••
and5rey said:
Do you guys use Adwords to get traffic to your domains parked with Bodis? I thought this was not allowed?:

I use them for other sites which I own. I hope that clears the confusion. :)

•••
Not possible to change NS at Eurodns.com to Bodis, why is this?

"Error : Nameserver ns1.bodis.com cannot be queried for SOA
Error : Non-authoritative nameserver ns1.bodis.com
Error : Nameserver ns2.bodis.com cannot be queried for SOA
Error : Non-authoritative nameserver ns2.bodis.com
Warning : Retrieved nameservers list mismatched the given nameservers list"

•••
tetrapak said:

Looks like this is a known problem?

http://www.di.pl/index.php?showtopic=3300

If only I read Polish....

•••
Stats are up for tues, I got an awful lot of zero clicks

•••
tetrapak said:

If it's a ctld then there's nothing you can do about it. Some of them (including .nl) won't accept nameservers the way Bodis set them up. I don't know enough about it to understand why, but you will have to wait until Bodis implements redirects.

•••
Tuesday stats were bad for me.......

•••
Has anyone received any "inquiries" about buying a domain?

•••
Kaleidozone said:

same here....

verbster said:
Has anyone received any "inquiries" about buying a domain?

a couple of them.....

•••
kong707 said:
I am in China right now and I can't connect to Bodis.com . Does bodis block traffic from china ?

I have a Chinese traffic domain it was getting 120+/Day at Bodis. Since Aug 6 it gets only 2 or 3 visitors per a day. I guess China has blocked Bodis same like Sedo and NameDrive.

•••
tuesday stats were not good to either

•••
Is there a problem with .tv I have one with that extension and no luck getting my page to show up. just curious

•••
tuesday stats were not good
As far as clicks, revenue or both? How big is the difference to yesterday?

•••
Mon/Tue were the best days I had so far.

Everyday is unique both in traffic and revenue.

But then at least I get the 40c clicks, instead of 3c!!

•••
just checked and i got my first click........

great payout..... 34c.......usually i get about 3c

and the keyword is not the best "horse tack"

I do like bodis in all aspects even prior to the click......i never got many clicks anywhere...so high paying for the few i get is great

-Thank you for your time.
-Aaron

•••
visitor counts are lower than what i had at nd/sedo, but 5 or 6 domains made around $6 today (vs. $0.40 I made at nd/sedo).

can't wait to see what new feature(s) bodis will unveil next week. as more people join in and increase traffic, hopefully bodis will be able to get even higher paying adverts...

best of luck to everyone!!

:cy:

•••
•••
comicbookguy said:
Is there a problem with .tv I have one with that extension and no luck getting my page to show up. just curious
I have a number of .TV sites all up...No problem.
SportsFitness.TV
AffiliateChannel.TV
FREESTYLEMOTOCROSS.TV
and several others

•••
Kaleidozone said:

Same here. Perhaps one of the worst ever.

I hope the stock market will not affect any advertisers .

•••
After a couple of weeks, I'm finding that the average revenue per click is increased for all my domains. The CTR is increased for some of my domains. However, the CTR is reduced for my best performing domain. From ~20% down to ~3%.

Looking forward to see some new template designs to hopefully increase the CTR.

I only have Sedo to compare against as so I am relatively new to trying to comparing traffic.

•••
OK my .tv seems to be working now. Thanks folks .

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back