Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What keywords are we able to use on the adult names? Are we using words of our own choice or are we simply using "adult"? I'm assuming the keywords, like the images, have to be toned down.

Stats are up.

•••
Wow... I don't know about you others, but i just got the update for the 28th... and it's *much* better than it was before.
The "rough ride" has so far been very good for my domains... :)

•••
BLazeD said:
Anyone got any reports for their adult domains yet? I am anxiously awaiting to see what sort of EPC we get!

got 5 clicks for 44 cents....a little over 8cents per click

A little better than what I've gotten elsewhere.

•••
gorlov said:
Wow... I don't know about you others, but i just got the update for the 28th... and it's *much* better than it was before.
My stats for the 28th were quite reasonable, although I did have quite a number of 1 cent clicks. Those must have been hit by a big Tornado.

I'm ready for the "rough ride". Let it come!

GIL :)

•••
The "rough ride" has so far been very good for my domains...
My revenue dropped 50%, but that was expected. We'll see what the next few days bring.

•••
verbster said:
My revenue dropped 50%, but that was expected. We'll see what the next few days bring.
My $60/day average dropped to $30/day three weeks ago, then to $15/day two weeks ago, and finally hit $1.43 yesterday. :'( I just don't understand.

•••
gorlov said:

Me too - more revenue for the 28th than the previous week.

•••
gorlov said:

What category type of names are you doing well with under the new scheme?

•••
My revenues dropped by 80%. I had to redirect my best .pl domains. It is rough indeed ...

•••
Major drop. Portfolio was averaging $95 a day, the 28th it was $30 :(

•••
panterrasbox said:
My $60/day average dropped to $30/day three weeks ago, then to $15/day two weeks ago, and finally hit $1.43 yesterday. :'( I just don't understand.
That's a pretty big storm brewing out in Texas for you! That Tornado is sucking all your money.

•••
Another update from Texas :)

As warned, my daily rev dropped by 50%.
Also, I received my normal 500 a day views, and interestingly enough I had 21 customers redirected from the following locations:

Bucharest Bucuresti Romania
Caguas Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Colombia
Dhaka Bangladesh
Graz Steiermark Austria
Istanbul Turkey
Makati Manila Philippines
Morocco
Moscow Moskva Russian Federation
Panama City Panama Panama
Poland
San Jose Costa Rica
San Pedro Sula Cortes Honduras
Singapore Singapore
Thailand
Tunis Tunisia
Vancouver Washington United States
Yerevan Armenia

•••
I got an update for the 28th... I had some 1 penny clicks..... That is really low for one word domains that usally pay close to $1 a click...

•••
texeyes said:
Another update from Texas :)

As warned, my daily rev dropped by 50%.
Also, I received my normal 500 a day views, and interestingly enough I had 21 customers redirected from the following locations:

Bucharest Bucuresti Romania
Caguas Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Colombia
Dhaka Bangladesh
Graz Steiermark Austria
Istanbul Turkey
Makati Manila Philippines
Morocco
Moscow Moskva Russian Federation
Panama City Panama Panama
Poland
San Jose Costa Rica
San Pedro Sula Cortes Honduras
Singapore Singapore
Thailand
Tunis Tunisia
Vancouver Washington United States
Yerevan Armenia

How do you know where yout hits are coming from?

•••
verbster said:

+1

my domains dont have any advert to display so how can they get revenue ?

•••
websatis.com said:
+1

my domains dont have any advert to display so how can it get a revenue ?

If you're looking at your domains from a country that isn't supported any more you won't see any ads, but visitors from countries that are supported will see ads.

•••
Forgive me if this question has been answered before but how do you figure out where your traffic is coming from with Bodis?

•••
rodash said:
What category type of names are you doing well with under the new scheme?

I can't see that it's any specific category... Perhaps gambling domains, but also business/finance domains. RPC is lower, but CTR is higher, almost as if there are more relevant links now. But it's only one day yet... we'll see if it stays that way.
But for the 28th the total revenue was 3-4 times what it's been lately... My revenue isn't high, it's been $5-10 per day, occasionally up to $15. On the 28th it was almost $27.
The traffic is mostly US, I think, which may help.

Len said:
Forgive me if this question has been answered before but how do you figure out where your traffic is coming from with Bodis?

You can't, in this version. (Perhaps in v2.)

If using the new redirect feature for domains that can't be monetized, you can see where the redirected traffic is coming from if you redirect it to a web page of your own, (such as a sales page or similar), where you get logs. Or if you redirect to a parking company that does show where the traffic is coming from.
But you can't see the traffic that stays on Bodis.

•••
Bodis does not have a function allowing you to see where traffic is coming from. I have the redirected traffic pointed to a site that does track the location of visitors.

•••
GILSAN said:
That's a pretty big storm brewing out in Texas for you! That Tornado is sucking all your money.

And I don't even have any weather-related domains for it!

Funny thing is that last fall when everyone else was commenting on their revenue drops, mine were soaring (I didn't understand what was going on then, but I didn't want to complain :) ). Seems like my names are frequently doing the opposite of everyone else's. Like I said, I still don't understand; just holding on!

Here are a couple of recent articles that might provide some insight into current advertising dynamics:
http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/02/29/google-ctr-down-due-to-click-area-changes/
http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/02/29/ask-may-dump-teoma-for-google-layoff-100-people/

•••
Ekkk yesterday was 16% of normal revenue. Let's hope Matt works his magic!! :)

•••
1 click for 3 cents on an adult domain so far

•••
You'll get banned for having adult names at Bodis.

•••
stub said:
You'll get banned for having adult names at Bodis.
Looks like you've been away from this thread for at least a week.

If you go back a few days you will see that Matt is allowing Adult domains since the 28th February.

•••
Hang in there guys, just 2-3 more weeks before things significantly improve - hopefully.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back